advice needed

shuold i approach a black guy who works at my wifes place of work?

• yes

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Behind her back

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
You should let her black coworker know that you are okay with him going out with her. Or stop on over your home for a few beers. After he is in your home, you have to go out to get more beer give him a wink or a big smile he should catch on.

Thanks thats hot.

Yes but firstly your wife has got to want to do it/enjoy BBC surely?
You need to talk to her about it maybe buy her a realistic BBC?
She'll be more willing then.

Barbie x

Gregg andI talked about it alot first, I wanted to make sure that he would be ok with it and not like freak out or something right in the middle of me sucking some black guys cock, I asked him to tell me what some of his fantasy's would be of seeing me with another man, a black guy, 2 black guys and several black guys. Then I did a video of me living out his most favorite fantasy, where I'm dressed up and we are having an anniversary dinner in our dinning room. It is dark with just candle lights, as we get close to finishing I ask him to take the girls upstairs and get them ready for bed since I need to entertain our guest, I kiss each of the girls and tell them to say good night to Master Rick, they tell Master Rick goodnight and leave, as soon as they are gone, Master Rick calls me a White bitch whore and tells me to quit fucking around and open my mouth, he starts fucking my mouth with his cock telling me what a slut I am and that he is going to fuck my married pussy and mouth and I gong to get black dicked all night so that Gregg doesn't get any of his wifes cunt on our anniversary. He asks if that is all right with me and to look in the camara and tell my husband if this is ok or not I don't have any objections to him having other black brothers coming over and fuck me, I tell him yes that is what I want to be black gang fucked in our bedroom on our 7th Aniversay while Gregg watches all those black cocks pumping cum into me. It is one of our most favorite videos to watch and we play it all the time.

Well I have showed my wifes NAKED pictures to black guys I work with to first see how interested they are in married white pussy, when you know they are interested then you let them know that it is your wife and that she is into black guys (if she is). I have invited one of them over to help me work on my motorcycle and hang out, make sure its always a warm day so when she comes out she has very little on, before long they were laughing it up having a couple of beers then they took off on his bike. You can imagine the rest, just be careful that the word doesn't get spread around the work place that you wife is a black cock ho, he's kept it quiet so far........

Gregg andI talked about it alot first, I wanted to make sure that he would be ok with it and not like freak out or something right in the middle of me sucking some black guys cock, I asked him to tell me what some of his fantasy's would be of seeing me with another man, a black guy, 2 black guys and several black guys. Then I did a video of me living out his most favorite fantasy, where I'm dressed up and we are having an anniversary dinner in our dinning room. It is dark with just candle lights, as we get close to finishing I ask him to take the girls upstairs and get them ready for bed since I need to entertain our guest, I kiss each of the girls and tell them to say good night to Master Rick, they tell Master Rick goodnight and leave, as soon as they are gone, Master Rick calls me a White bitch whore and tells me to quit fucking around and open my mouth, he starts fucking my mouth with his cock telling me what a slut I am and that he is going to fuck my married pussy and mouth and I gong to get black dicked all night so that Gregg doesn't get any of his wifes cunt on our anniversary. He asks if that is all right with me and to look in the camara and tell my husband if this is ok or not I don't have any objections to him having other black brothers coming over and fuck me, I tell him yes that is what I want to be black gang fucked in our bedroom on our 7th Aniversay while Gregg watches all those black cocks pumping cum into me. It is one of our most favorite videos to watch and we play it all the time.

I'd like to see this video send it to my email if you would please.

Well I have showed my wifes NAKED pictures to black guys I work with to first see how interested they are in married white pussy, when you know they are interested then you let them know that it is your wife and that she is into black guys (if she is). I have invited one of them over to help me work on my motorcycle and hang out, make sure its always a warm day so when she comes out she has very little on, before long they were laughing it up having a couple of beers then they took off on his bike. You can imagine the rest, just be careful that the word doesn't get spread around the work place that you wife is a black cock ho, he's kept it quiet so far........

Thanks dickudown, they are still very good friends and he comes around to see her at times.....they usually end up leaving to meet somewhere, can't do it at the house due to "others" being around..:-(

Thanks dickudown, they are still very good friends and he comes around to see her at times.....they usually end up leaving to meet somewhere, can't do it at the house due to "others" being around..:-(

I fully understand. I look forward to joining him, or whoever else she would like to have with her to fuck her like the good slut she is. I want her all to myself, but then share her with any other of her favorite black cock/s

I fully understand. I look forward to joining him, or whoever else she would like to have with her to fuck her like the good slut she is. I want her all to myself, but then share her with any other of her favorite black cock/s

If it can be arranged get some pictures and share them. Its time the slut is exposed....well may have to hide her face, lol..

If it can be arranged get some pictures and share them. Its time the slut is exposed....well may have to hide her face, lol..

I would definately take pictures. I will hide her face if she doesn't want to be seen getting stuffed with this dick I want her to be comfortable about the total experience and if discretion is required, no problem.

I would definately take pictures. I will hide her face if she doesn't want to be seen getting stuffed with this dick I want her to be comfortable about the total experience and if discretion is required, no problem.

She has to remain discreet until she is ready to let everyone know what she is....its a parent thing..

Maybe you should ask your wife if she wouldn´t want to have a party for her co-workers at your home and then watch them (your wife and the black co-worker) talk and see if there´s any cemestry and take it from there?

You should let her black coworker know that you are okay with him going out with her. Or stop on over your home for a few beers. After he is in your home, you have to go out to get more beer give him a wink or a big smile he should catch on.
Sounds like a viable plan.

assuming you haven’t discussed this at length with her... it’s totally not a terrible idea that could never make your wife’s work more awkward and miserable and it’s totally not insulting to your wife who has no agency, desires, better knowledge of this man and her work situation, or ability to speak for herself... you would totally not be a complete asshole.
should i approach him,to try & get him to chat her up to see if she would take the bate,i have told her a number of times that it would be hot if a bbc would fuck her?

You could casually say you think it’s hot that he flirts with your wife. I don’t think anything else needs to be said. That will get the ball rolling

Back