Advice from Older Bulls to Young Bucks

SirBAO

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I was reading another thread by @jamesj about what he’d learned throughout his years as a bull and I thought it would be a good idea for there to be a thread for older Bulls with Experience to elaborate on a thing or two that they learned or regretted about the lifestyle that might help younger bucks navigate the lifestyle easier.

This is an open forum to add your two cents

Not sure if I'm old and experienced enough, but when you are young you only want to empty your balls in any white pussy. So you accept any offer, you are always avalaible for them and lower your standards about women. In the short term you get more sex, but in the long term you lose respect. Being more picky and respecting yourself, women and couples will consider you more valuable, they stop objectifying you and you'll become a true Bull.

A boy who goes to any white home every time they want sex, or literally queues with other brothers for the chance to fuck a grandma, is far from being what quality women are seeking: a dominant, self confident aplha, who knows what he wants and controls the situation at all times.

This is what I have learned during all these years.

Last edited:
Back