Advice for me and my boyfriend please!

Hello! My bf and I ave had a cuck relationship for quite some time. We've been talking a lot lately and want to take it to the next level. We would like a baby, but unfortunately not his...we're looking to have a bull impregnate me. We've discussed this in detail and are both set on doing this.

Has anyone had experience with this? Any bulls interested? Please comment with answers and or advice!

Hello! My bf and I ave had a cuck relationship for quite some time. We've been talking a lot lately and want to take it to the next level. We would like a baby, but unfortunately not his...we're looking to have a bull impregnate me. We've discussed this in detail and are both set on doing this.

Has anyone had experience with this? Any bulls interested? Please comment with answers and or advice!
Oh ok so the bf is willing 2 let u have a baby with a black man. That's really nice. :) he sounds like a cool dude.)

A baby is at minimum an 18 year investment. If you want to do this I would recommend that you wait a year. You are talking about making another human being, this is a big deal. Making a baby is easy, raising it to adulthood is a formidable task at best. You really need to ask your self why you want to keep your white boyfriend and have a bi-racial baby.

Torpedo is right. You also have to take into consideration what other people like your families will think. Most importantly you need to realize this is a commitment for life and not just that it sounds like a good idea because of your fetish. A baby should not be an impulse decision. Why do you not want a baby with your white boyfriend?

Back