Advice for bulls travelling - Iceland

DevinH

Male
Hey everyone,

Just discovered this site and seems exactly what I'm into. Anyways, just came back from a long Scandinavia trip; yes the stories you have heard are true. Many gorgeous white girls looking for the BBC. These girls are curious so if you talk a big game, and back it up you will be set.

Now I know we all think Sweden when we hear Scandinavia, but brothers, believe me when I say: Go to Iceland. Not only is the country beautiful, but the women are ubiquitously beautiful as well... and they love BBC like you would not believe. Case in point, I found myself in the arms of a gorgeous girl about 5 min after entering the bar the first night and took her home. I knew the rest of my trip was going to go well.

I was there for a month and a half, used Tinder, day game, nightclub pulls etc. and managed to fuck over 20 from Tinder alone, all of them hotter than I would normally land back home (US). Don't even get me started on how easy it is to pull in clubs; you stand out like mad, so as long as your game is tight, you will be set. Anyways, just thought I'd add my little contribution in. You want advice on what I did or any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Dev

Last edited:
I have read that there are more woman then men on Island. Dont think many contrys can tell you that. End yes there are allot of hot woman there to.

Hey everyone,

Just discovered this site and seems exactly what I'm into. Anyways, just came back from a long Scandinavia trip; yes the stories you have heard are true. Many gorgeous white girls looking for the BBC. These girls are curious so if you talk a big game, and back it up you will be set.

Now I know we all think Sweden when we hear Scandinavia, but brothers, believe me when I say: Go to Iceland. Not only is the country beautiful, but the women are ubiquitously beautiful as well... and they love BBC like you would not believe. Case in point, I found myself in the arms of a gorgeous girl about 5 min after entering the bar the first night and took her home. I knew the rest of my trip was going to go well.

I was there for a month and a half, used Tinder, day game, nightclub pulls etc. and managed to fuck over 20 from Tinder alone, all of them hotter than I would normally land back home (US). Don't even get me started on how easy it is to pull in clubs; you stand out like mad, so as long as your game is tight, you will be set. Anyways, just thought I'd add my little contribution in. You want advice on what I did or any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Dev
Where in iceland were you and how long did you stay?

There are more women than men on this planet, so pretty much anywhere you go that will be the case.
And the older a male gets the more women he has to choose from. There are slightly more females born than males. Males tend to die younger so by the time you get to my age there are probably 5 or 6 single women for every single male. Most of the females are married and not interested. I traveled for business and pleasure all over the planet and generally if I went to someplace that blacks weren't commonly seen willing and sometimes wanton women were easy to find. One thing that a traveler should always be aware of is jealous boyfriends or husbands

Anywhere with an overwhelmingly white population will probably be like that. My wife and I live in Vermont, easily the whitest state in the U.S. There are so many women and white couples, like us, who are desperate for big black dick, that if you've got any game at all and a decent cock to work with, you could easily have a stable of white couples eager to share their hotwive's pussies with you on a regular basis.

Anywhere with an overwhelmingly white population will probably be like that. My wife and I live in Vermont, easily the whitest state in the U.S. There are so many women and white couples, like us, who are desperate for big black dick, that if you've got any game at all and a decent cock to work with, you could easily have a stable of white couples eager to share their hotwive's pussies with you on a regular basis.
I am used to Wisconsin winters, Vermont can't be that much worse. You are presenting a Hell of a sales pitch of why I should move to Vermont

bit like Scotland lol

Back