Advice for a undercover cuck...

I want so bad to introduce the cuckold lifestyle to my gf of 6 years but I'm afraid it might go the wrong way...any advice??
Be prepared to get an initial negative reaction. She may not know how to react. I suggest you start the conversation byvtelling her about an erotic dream you had. Make her and a black guy, you both know, the protagonist of your dream. As you start telling her details you will be able to measure her temperature. Also, you can tell her how aroused it made you. That should allow you to open the conversation.
You would be surprised. I told that to an ex. At firat she acted weird. Then, she started laughing at how crazy and funny my proposal was, then we met a mature dominant black guy. She loved it. She was so happy and feeling super sexy. She thanked me. Also, once jelousy, shame, and fear are removed from our consciense love expresses itself creatively. You guys will love it.

I want so bad to introduce the cuckold lifestyle to my gf of 6 years but I'm afraid it might go the wrong way...any advice??
hey take it from me i hid my feeling for so long at times it made me think i was no good just white trash it detroyed me i was no good but then i got thinking well if iam no good already who would care so i told my husbend any black cock that wanted me i was his ive always been told i was beatiful so fuck me make me the little black man loving whore i am please fell me with all that black cock the bigger the better give me your cum

I was pissed when my husband first brought it up. He didn't bring it up for awhile. But he would slowly get me to open up more. Things like:
Telling him what guys I thought were hot, not just celebs.
More dildo/sleeve play.
Encouraging me to show off my body more. I was surprised how many guys checked me out.
Referring to the dildo as "him" instead of it.
Once that happened I think I was open to doing it but it took some time. Occasionally we would create a profile on a hookup site in a different state and chat with guys online. That way it was risk free.

Hope this helps

Back