adventures of an oral/anal black cock whore

ass or mouth

• Total voters
Approx 5:00(1700)
This is brenda4bbc1971's Black Master. Earlier today,I posted an ad on CL explaining that my slut is an eaget-to-please BBC slut and her cock sucking and anal skills will be available tonite.
4:00-6:00
I went with slut to her house. She showered etc and cleaned up from last night where myself and 3 of my friends had at her ass. I took a few sexy pics to put in CL as to help get prospects.Pics are ones with red top on. first cl"date"Answered some replies to ad,set up first time for 7:00.
6:00-7:00
Got back to room ,answered more ads,watched pitiful cowboys game and waited for first "date".
7:00-730
First "date" arrived. 30 something who just wanted blow job. She started on her knees,but he got her up on bed ,straddled her chest and she finished him off like that. Swallowed and licked hi cock clean. He said thanks and left.
7:30-8:00
Watched days football highlights and waited for next "date".
8:00-8:50
Younger guy this time,prob around my age. Wants mouth and ass. He still going at her. She started out by sucking,then he put her in doggy and right up the ole sluts ass. Lots of hair pulling. She loves it. Fucked her forever it seemed. Got on his back and she rode it . Sucked it some more, then had her on back while he on his side. She masterbated like this. Made ber beg him to cum in her. He did. Took qik shower and left.
9:05-9:35
She was in shower when third came. Just got here 5 minutes ago. He went in there with her. Cant see. They out now. Has her on all fours ramming her ass. This guy like a horse!!! Jesus!!! HOY *******!! This guy pull out her legs, laid he face down flat and punished her ass!! After about 2minutes,she started screaming that she was cumming!!! Her first true orgasm from anal without the aid of masterbating. He didnt allow pics of himself, but i got one of her destroyed ass. Says she wants more. Ok.Have to get more sheets.
822255_3770b8b5-1-3-1.jpg 822257_43c4be44-1-1-1.jpg
1000 about
2showed up. 19 and 21. Had me on my knees between them sucking one then the other till hard. I forget which one was which,so you will have to excuse me for that. One sat in the chair and i stood bent over sucking him. The other pounded my ass, but i was still stretched out from tge monster before who made me cum. They just kept switching back and forth for awhile. Went to bed, and they took turns on my ass . One came in my ass, but other wa.ted it on my face. They finished,said thanks and left. Went to clean up AGAIN.
Guy showed up and immediately threw me on bed. He was already hard. He had me on all fours fucking and slapping my ass. I winced everytime. He pulled me to edge and fucked till he came. Not very memorable. Noone else showed up.
Score board
1 blow job
1 facial
4 anal creampie
4 BBC in my mouth
4 BBC in my ass
Numerous orgasms.
Found out this morning im an official whore. Wa$ told by Master. Makes me feel like a true BBC slut. Best one of nite was 3rd guy. He came into bathroom while i showered. Watched me whole time. When i saw what he had, i didnt think i would be able to handle it. I could only get my mouth maybe a third the way down. My hand wouldnt go all the way around it. When he fucked me, my ass sent pain through my entire body. But he grabbed my legs and pulled me to where i was face down and spread. It felt as though he was going right through me. But i assume the action of my clit rubbing against the mattress along with his full thrusts are what mede me orgasm. It was my first orhasm steictly from anal and it was better than a vaginal orgasm. I couldnt stop. I was told i was screaming that i was cumming. Cant remember...lol. when he came, it was like a flood, i was still cumming. When he was done, it felt as though a river was flowing out of me. I was still shuddering. I wanted BBC in my cunt so bad at that moment. I begged, but Master said im not ready yet. I laid there in my wet spot with cum flowing out of me panting and sweatinng . Had to change sheets. It was amazing !!!!! I know he didnt want pictures, but if he did, Masteri would have not cared if face was seen or even if it was videoed. Master got his email for next time. I want to do this again, but also have my cunt filled with BBC also.

Attachments

• images (9)-1.jpg
    images (9)-1.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
This is brenda4bbc1971's Black Master. Earlier today,I posted an ad on CL explaining that my slut is an eaget-to-please BBC slut and her cock sucking and anal skills will be available tonite.
I went with slut to her house. She showered etc and cleaned up from last night where myself and 3 of my friends had at her ass. I took a few sexy pics to put in CL as to help get prospects.Pics are ones with red top on. first cl"date"Answered some replies to ad,set up first time for 7:00.
Got back to room ,answered more ads,watched pitiful cowboys game and waited for first "date".
First "date" arrived. 30 something who just wanted blow job. She started on her knees,but he got her up on bed ,straddled her chest and she finished him off like that. Swallowed and licked hi cock clean. He said thanks and left.
8:00-???
Younger guy this time,prob around my age. Wants mouth and ass. He still going at her. She started out by sucking,then he put her in doggy and right up the ole sluts ass. Lots of hair pulling. She loves it.

View attachment 677811 View attachment 677813

Thanks for starting a thread so that we can view your sluts progress.

She is off to a good start this evening, hope she enjoys being turnout this evening!

Next guys arrive at 10 orso. 19 and 21. Shes in shower with one now. Cant see. Its her third dark stranger tonite. Pretty much have her going till about 2. Gonna end it there before the drunks want some.

She must really want to be a good BBC whore considering that she was an anal virgin just over a week ago.

You really got lucky finding her.

Last edited:
8:00-8:50
Younger guy this time,prob around my age. Wants mouth and ass. He still going at her. She started out by sucking,then he put her in doggy and right up the ole sluts ass. Lots of hair pulling. She loves it. Fucked her forever it seemed. Got on his back and she rode it . Sucked it some more, then had her on back while he on his side. She masterbated like this. Made ber beg him to cum in her. He did. Took qik shower and left.
9:05-9:35
She was in shower when third came. Just got here 5 minutes ago. He went in there with her. Cant see. They out now. Has her on all fours ramming her ass. This guy like a horse!!! Jesus!!! HOY *******!! This guy pull out her legs, laid he face down flat and punished her ass!! After about 2minutes,she started screaming that she was cumming!!! Her first true orgasm from anal without the aid of masterbating. He didnt allow pics of himself, but i got one of her destroyed ass. Says she wants more. Ok.Have to get more sheets.
View attachment 677811 View attachment 677813
Must have been a great night, how are you feeling this morning?
What was your best experience last night?
Does your Master have any plans for you yet today and tonight?

Back