Adventures of a Black Cock Slut

Cum Coated Glasses

I just arrived in Paris to visit an old friend of mine back from Russia Sveta. We had not seen each other for 7 years. She had been living in Paris for 2 years. She greeted me at the train station. We hugged and kissed then headed back to her flat. We chatted the whole way back to her place catching up on many things. Laughing and giggling the whole way. She lived in a nice 3 room apartment. She also has a roommate. A French girl named Claire. Sveta helped me with my things as I got settled in and relaxed. Afterward we went out for dinner at a nearby place. We took our time and had several drinks and talked for several hours, nothing exciting just Girl talk. Sveta said lets go back to my place I have a bottle of wine we can *******. So we headed back to her flat.

We sat in the living room drinking wine as we talked. After some time we could hear a woman moaning loudly in the next room. The bed was banging against the wall and echoed throughout the flat. We laughed at looked at each other. Sveta said that was Claire with one of her fuck buddies. She does this all the time. Clair’s screaming got louder and louder as the rhythm of the clanking bed increased. We stopped talking and just listened to them fuck. I was getting excited and ******* from the numerous glasses of wine I had consumed. Sveta and I giggled like two school girls as we placed our ears against the wall to hear more. We could hear Claire talking dirty saying “fuck me harder with that big fucking dick!” The bed was so noisy. It sounded like they were going to break it into pieces. It was so fucking hot. I wanted to touch myself but I could not do that in front of Sveta. We could hear the man grunting as he fucked Claire. It sounded like he was fucking her good. This lasted for about an hour. I could tell Sveta was excited too. She said she was sorry about her roommate being so noisy. I told her that it was okay. It does not bother me. The sounds grew louder. Claire was yelling out loud that she was cumming and said she want him to cum on her tits. Then we heard the man moan loudly. Then silence fell over the flat. We decided to go to sleep. Sveta said she had work in the morning and that she would be back to spend time with me at 15:00. She told me to just sleep in and rest after my trip. We said goodnite and I went into the guest room. I got undressed and laid in bed. I was so horny. I had to play with myself. My pussy was so wet from listening to Claire fuck for an hour. After I made myself cum. I was relaxed and able to sleep. I took out my contacts and slipped into a little white tank top and my skimpy little white sweat shorts and fell asleep.

The next morning I got up put on my glasses and headed into the kitchen to get something to *******. I sat in the living room in my little white shorts and tank top drinking tea. Then suddenly Claire’s door open up. A tall muscular black man walked out of her room. He was only wearing a pair of lose fitting black boxer shorts. His skin was so dark and had a beautiful shine too it. His hairless body looked like it had no fat, just solid black muscle. He had large pecks and arms, broad shoulders. Fuck his body was rip. He also had long hair back in a ponytail. He looked over at me and smiled as I sat on the sofa with my exposed thick milky white legs crossed as I drank tea. He walked over to me and said you must be Sveta’s friend. I looked as his crotch as it swayed with each step he made. Holy ******* his package looked massive. No wonder Claire was screaming so loud last night. He was fucking her with that monster. Lucky Girl Claire was. I tried to look up at him as he approached me. But he caught me checking out his bouncy black meat. I turned red as he grinned. He took my hand and gently shook it and told me his name was Shane. Still blushing, I stuttered for a moment and said yes, my name is Olga. It is nice to meet you Shane. Shane said it is my pleasure Olga as he kissed my hand. He said he loved my thick Russian accent. I was melting in his hands and he knew it. He was looking me up and down admiring my barley covered white curvy body. I asked him about Claire. He said they were just friends. I said “I see” as I giggled. He knew that I heard them last night. All I could think about was getting fucked by him the way he fucked Claire last night. He placed his strong hand on my knee and said “you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen! Sexier than Claire.” My nipples were hard. I was not wearing a bra and he could see the entire outline of my perky tits as they heaved up and down from each breathe I took. He leaned closer to me putting his arm around me. I moved closer to him. He lifted my chin up with his finger and kissed me. Our mouths devoured each other as our tongues danced. He kneed my tits in his right hand as we made out. Then his damn phone rang. It was Claire. He said he had to answer

I was annoyed. He smacked my ass as I stood up. I looked back at him with a take me know look and walked into the kitchen. A few minutes later I felt his hands groping me. He grabbed both of my tits as he pinched my nipples. He whispered in my ear that he wanted me. He said that he wants my phat white ass and juicy white pussy. One of his hands slides down between my legs under my skimpy little shorts. He plays with my soft blond bush as he sucks and licks my neck. I moan as he starts caressing my clit and pinching my nipples. I can feel his cock pressed against my back growing and pulsating. He slides a finger into the opening of my already wet pussy. My moaning gets louder as he continues to worship my milky white sexy body. I turn to see him and engulf his face kissing him. Then I suck my sweet pussy juice off his finger. I suck it like it is a cock as I look into his eyes. He takes me in his arms and caries me back to the sofa.

He sets me down and lays on top of me as we continue to ******* each other with kisses. I wrap my legs around his hard body as our genitals frantically try to find each other though our clothes. He stands up and he pulls off my tank top freeing my tits. He then begins to suck them as I rub my hands through his hair. Then he tells me to stand up and lean forward and slowly remove my shorts. I do as he said and slowly remove them as I arch my back to maximize his view of my luscious white booty. He moans and sighs in approval as I remove my clothes. He tells me I have a beautiful fuzzy peach peaking out between my voluptuous milky white booty. He then buries his face in my ample ass as my shorts drop to the floor. He slobbers all over my puss and asshole, up and down my deep ass cleavage. He Forces his tongue into my hot cunt opening making a scooping motion. I told onto the sofa to brace myself as he eats me like a ravenous dog. He kisses and sucks my full swollen pussy lips. Then he viciously ate my tight little asshole, Liking and tongue fucking it. He told me that I tasted so sweet. Then he kisses and liked my pale plump ass cheeks.

Then I turn over and lie back on the sofa and spread my legs for him. He continues to feast on the hot furry wet pink flesh between my legs. He slobbers and fingers both my holes for another 10 minutes until I screamed out in my thick Russian accent and cam all over his face. The sweet nectar from my pussy flowed like honey as he sucked, slurped and swallowed ever drop. He asked me if I wanted a better look at his package. I nodded. I placed my face against his throbbing cock and smelled it. I love the smelled of a big hard erected cock. I was intoxicated. A cock ******* whore ready to worship cock for hours. I teased him and kissed his huge member through his boxers. I started to remove my glasses but Shane asked me to keep them on. He said I looked sexy with them on. So I kept them on for him and I pulled down his boxers. His massive cock sprung out and I caught it in my soft white hand. I just looked at it for a moment. It was beautiful, long hard thick and covered in veins. It jumped and throbbed in my hand. I said ‘so this is what made Claire scream all night. I can see why.” I looked up at him as I stroked his beautiful ebony stick. I spat on his cock and stroked it more. Then I sucked his smooth chocolate balls. I liked his huge BBC all the way from his balls to his thick mushroom head. I continued to lick it up and down like a lollypop. I lubed up his BBC with lots of spit as I stroked and sucked it. I wiggled my tongue on the underside of his cock head. Then swallowed his meat and sucked it deep and hard. I gulped it down like it was delicious chocolate as I slurped and slobbered all over him. I liked looking up at him with his huge black meat in my mouth as I pushed his BBC against my inner cheek so he could is how full my mouth was. He then sat down on the sofa and I continued to suck his beautiful cock while on my knees in front of him. I continued to gulp and slobber making my saliva run down his BBC onto the sofa. Then I started deep throating his thick black cock. I was taking him all the way down then came up for air as it popped out of my mouth making a lot plop sound. I did this over and over pausing for a moment each him his saliva coated BBC slid out of my hungry mouth. I looked at him as he watched in awe. Every time I did this nasty thick stringy wads of spit continued connecting his BBC to my slobbering mouth. Spit cascading off my hand and his cock. I worshiped his BBC for nearly an hour. Making nasty wet noises and moaning with a mouth full of big black dick the whole time.

I climbed up on top of him and straddled him. I guided his BBC into my hot cunt. My pussy lips sucking and gripping his thick black shaft. I moan loud like Claire as he slid all the way into my blond fuzzy pussy. He sucked my tits as I humped his black monster. I was getting louder and louder cursing in my native tongue as he ravished me. I was his BBC cowgirl and he was my big black bull. He spanked and grabbed my fat pale white ass cheek as my ass bounced up and down on him. I was sweating like crazy and my wet ass made loud wet slapping sounds every time it crashed down on his lap. The sight must have been breath taking. My pussy was so full from his BBC I could feel him touching and stretching every part of me inside. I started stroking his BBC with pussy with long fast strokes. Up and down to the point his cock almost slid out but I crashed my ass back down on it right before it my pussy lost its grip. He slid a finger into my ass. I was in heaven. I must have ridden him for hours. I lost all concept of time. I moaned louder than Claire and cam all over his BBC. I had a orgasmic BBC seizure on top of him he held me tight as I cam like a wild woman.

I stopped for a moment and we kissed. Then I spun around on him a rode him reverse cowgirl. He said he loved this view. He watched my big curvy ass bounce on his BBC as he fucked me. He squeezed and spanked my ass the entire time. I had a good view and watched his BBC disappear into my blond cunt as I played with his big black balls. He stood up as I fell forward. Then he pounded my ass in a standing position. He fucked me like crazy making my huge ass move like waves. My breathing and moaning was heavy. I was lost in a hot sex fury. He fucked me like this for at least 10 minutes. Then he laid me down on the soft rug on the floor. I was lying on my belly with my legs spread. He mounted me and fucked me deep and hard. His sweat collected in a pool on the small of my back. He grunted and moaned as my swollen pussy lips sucked his BBC. He was pounding me from different angles like he was dancing into my pussy with his BBC. His swelling cock drilled me harder and faster until he exploded deep in my pussy. His hot cum flooded my cunt in a single spurt. I moaned and quivered as I felt each spurt of hot nut flow into my hot overflowing vagina. He said he could not help it. My pussy felt so good and hungry for his seed. I told him I loved it. We kissed some more then he pulled out of me. His cum oozed out of my gaping pink cunt. I quickly took his BBC into my mouth and cleaned our cum off. Mmmm it tasted so damn good.
His cock was still hard.

He wanted more. He told me to get up on the sofa in doggy. I did as he told me. He mounted my plump white ass and banged the hell out of me. Deep hard long thrust. He wanted to see how much he could make my ass bounce. The fucked me so hard I think the flat was shaking. I am surprised the neighbors did not call the police from my load moaning. He took my big white ass and fucked me good. He liked sliding his cock all the way out making my cunt gape just to slam it back in, in a single stroke balls deep. He was making a good slut out of me.

After fucking me doogy for some time he wanted me in a different position. I had an idea. I stood up and grabbed his cock then led him into the kitchen with me. I sat up on the counter and spread my thick creamy white legs for him. He ****** his BBC into my hungry cum filled cunt in a single stroke and continued with the deep hard pussy pounding. Stuff was falling over in the kitchen as he fucked me. Cabinet doors swung open as I screamed and moaned. I wrapped my toned thick legs around his hard body as he pounded me harder and harder.

We then moved on to the kitchen table. He laid me down on my back on the table surface. Once again I spread my legs for him as wide as I possibly could. I looked at him as I fingered my poor beaten up pussy. He came closer and feed his black mamba back to my poor beaten up snatch. He started pounding me hard and deep… balls deep. My pussy was stretched out all around his bulky black muscle. I was in sexual bliss as I laid there watching him pump me. His BBC pounded my blond hairy pussy. I could see my cunt juices splashing out as his slide in and out like a piston. It was so hot watching him fuck me. He fucked me with a hook like angles as he entered hitting that sweet spot in my cunt. He fucked faster and harder until he screamed out that he was going to cum. He pulled out and shot huge loads of hot gooey seed all over my belly, tits, bush and pussy. My bush looked so hot soaked in cum. I rubbed the cum into my blond bush as he feed his creamy cock to my mouth. I sucked the remaining cum out of his cock as he hovered over me.

We took a break and cuddled for awhile. We had something to eat and ******* then decide to fuck some more. We returned to the sofa and I laid back down on it. He turned my ass on its side and closed my legs. Then he told me to bring my legs towards me. This angle showed of my thick curves of my ass well. My ass and juicy white pussy hung off the edge of the sofa. My pussy lips were huge and fat. He slid his magnificent BBC back into me. My fat lips wrapped tightly around him once again. He fucked me with slow deep strokes watching my fat pussy suck him in and then stretched as he slid out. My legs trembled as he fucked me like this. After watching himself fuck me for about five minutes he picked up the pace and pounded me from the side deep and hard. His body was slapping against my phat white ass with each stroke. My fat pussy and ass were too much for him. He pulled his swollen BBC out of my clasping pussy and spurted hot cum all over my round white ass. Nice gooey nut oozed all over my curvy ass. I looked like a work of art. He sat down next to me and I curled up with him as we cuddled some more. His cum still splattered on my round ass.

His BBC was right by my face. I could not handle looking at it for too long. It found its way back into my mouth. I slurped and sucked him again. My blond head bobing up and down as I sucked and stroked him fast. I worked his dick hard. I had one goal in mind. That was making him cum again. I wanted his seed so bad. I was back down on my knees as he sat on the sofa. I looked up at him with a cute look begging him to cum with my big brown eyes. I go down on his BBC harder and faster as his cock swells and his black seed wells up. His throbbing black cock slides out of my mouth and spurts thick wads of nut all over my face. I open my mouth to catch his hot seed on my tongue as he paints my face with spurt after spurt of thick white sperm. His viscous nut has completely coating my glasses. I cannot see him but I feel him cumming on my face. As his heavy orgasm comes to an end I slurp up his BBC back into my mouth and milk every last drop of his seed. I hold on to his BBC as I lick the thick sticky cum from my lips. He said Russian women are the best and that I was amazing. I was even better than Sveta. I was surprised. He said he fucked all the women that stayed here. But Olga was the best and with the sweetest curviest white ass. I look up at him with my cum covered glasses as I giggle. His gooey thick nut was dripping from my chin. The whole apartment was filled with the pungent smell of hot nasty sex. The others will know what we did today, and I liked that. My curiosity was satisfied. I was fucked good and hard like Claire by this black stud Shane.I took off my glasses and licked all his gooey cum off of them until they are spotless.He looked down and smiled as I ate up his cum. He said he would have to fuck me every day and feed me lots of cum while I was in Paris. I agreed and we headed off to shower together.

I will share stories of sexual adventures and fantasies on this thread. I hope you enjoy :wub:
Hey babe, i love reading hot sexual encounters as much as the next person but there is a Forum set-up specifically for that. Please post them over at:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/interracial-cuckold-sex-stories.4/

And this was one of the hottest stories I have ever read- you beat the whole first book of 50shades of Grey with this quick piece of hot spontaneous literotica. I especially like the line: "The whole apartment was filled with the pungent smell of hot nasty sex. The others will know what we did today, and I liked that. My curiosity was satisfied." :blackheart::bigsmile::blackgrimace::blackheart:

Thanks and keep the hot tales coming and check out a few of mine too on there.

Last edited:
I do not believe this story.. nice fantasy though, it got me thinking "paris" and the guy is named "shane" which is a usa, uk, irish etc name.. however in france? I doubt, it will be a french name..... such as "Joachim" or "Philippe" or "Manuel" or "Pierre" etc.. perhaps he was not french? But there is LOTS of black cocks in Paris.. and I've seen it why select a none french black cock for, who probably does not speak correct french to claire and the other fuck buddies, due to dialect, there would be so much misunderstanding in the translation and etc, even if they educated still it happens, the story just does not add up...... this is why am just skeptical about this story.

Now if the story was set in London or New York and the guy was called "shane" yes I would believe it! He will fuck that white russian pussy and cum inside of her, ready to black breed her slavic genes.

Back