Adult theater sex How many Girls have sucked or fucked BBC here.

wifen2bbc

Couple
Yesterday after Valentine Dinner My husband surprised me. When we stopped at the adult theater. When we entered the theater there was a few old guys scattered around no women one guy sitting way down front as we moved down the Isle I could tell he was Black when my husband motioned me into the end of the row he was on and kept moving until I was in the seat next to him. When he turned and looked at me It was my fuck friend Lee In seconds I had his cock down my throat. With all the prevs watching. When he shot hes load in to my belly he got up and left.......

Yesterday after Valentine Dinner My husband surprised me. When we stopped at the adult theater. When we entered the theater there was a few old guys scattered around no women one guy sitting way down front as we moved down the Isle I could tell he was Black when my husband motioned me into the end of the row he was on and kept moving until I was in the seat next to him. When he turned and looked at me It was my fuck friend Lee In seconds I had his cock down my throat. With all the prevs watching. When he shot hes load in to my belly he got up and left.......
We would go often years ago.

We go to the adult theater most Friday nights. The one we go to is usually pretty packed with men, but you have to remember that we have been going there most every Friday for about eight years now. So, men know we will more than likely show up and they will get sucked and/or laid. We love going. I love the sex and my husband loves to watch.

We've been to one in Dallas once last year but we didn't stay long. It was a couples only night but they did let a few black guys in. I chatted a bit with a very fit and good looking black guy and decided to take him with me in one of the rooms which put a big smile on hubbys face. Heres a few pics from that night.IMG_5436.jpgIMG_5454.jpg IMG_5387.JPGIMG_5449.jpg IMG_5401.JPG

We go to the adult theater most Friday nights. The one we go to is usually pretty packed with men, but you have to remember that we have been going there most every Friday for about eight years now. So, men know we will more than likely show up and they will get sucked and/or laid. We love going. I love the sex and my husband loves to watch.

You're doing a great service to the lonely single guys in your area :D

We've been to one in Dallas once last year but we didn't stay long. It was a couples only night but they did let a few black guys in. I chatted a bit with a very fit and good looking black guy and decided to take him with me in one of the rooms which put a big smile on hubbys face. Heres a few pics from that night.View attachment 508715View attachment 508716 View attachment 508718View attachment 508719 View attachment 508720
Love going to adult theaters and watching sexy people hook up 😎😎

Back