Admit it. U guys are fucking gay

Mr Biggs

Male
Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

Is that why you joined this site to find gay men?

"... the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays .... you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Mr Biggs ... I'm sure some of us ARE ashamed that you're alive, seriously! Your mamma should have been giving a blowjob the night you was conceived. Actually I won't argue with parts of your statements. This is a forum, sooooooooopic_OpinionsAreLikeAssholes.jpg ....

I do love a black cock in my mouth. Oh, and in my ass sometimes too. I never thought about it before but I guess that does sound a little gay. On the other hand, I don't like Liza Minnelli.

I'm sure you'd love to be blowing me right now you sick cuck weirdo.
I don't know about the others on here but I will set the record straight about me. I can assure you that if I had to choose between you or a white female as to who I went home with, she would have some company and you would be alone.

I don't know about the others on here but I will set the record straight about me. I can assure you that if I had to choose between you or a white female as to who I went home with, she would have some company and you would be alone.

What do ya mean ... he's ALREADY alone. That's why he's so bitter and acting like an ASS. He can't help it. You know you have someone with an attitude when his avatar has him shooting a "finger" at everyone. Probably just got out of jail. Of course his forum "bruthas" won't say anything to him ... just let him rant. He's as annoying as a mosquito ... he knows it, but he needs the ATTENTION right now. Maybe he'll get bored and go someplace else eventually ... just gotta wait his sorry ass out! :smoke:

What do ya mean ... he's ALREADY alone. That's why he's so bitter and acting like an ASS. He can't help it. You know you have someone with an attitude when his avatar has him shooting a "finger" at everyone. Probably just got out of jail. Of course his forum "bruthas" won't say anything to him ... just let him rant. He's as annoying as a mosquito ... he knows it, but he needs the ATTENTION right now. Maybe he'll get bored and go someplace else eventually ... just gotta wait his sorry ass out! :smoke:

Trolls thrive on provoking a hostile reaction. Don't feed the trolls.

Does being a sissy cuckold make you a closet gay? interesting thought one that I have thought about over and over and I always come down to the negative! its about power and humiliation, as a cuckold I recognise and accept that my penis is little and a failure and that it does no woman any good at all! and the women you get involved with understand that even though they love you! so as a cuckold you let your lady see other men for the sex from real men they deserve! nothing gay in any of that! next though as the woman romps through her sexual desires and you know of see it a cuckold will become ever more dependant on the woman's love and will do anything to secure the merest scrap of affection and love! now the female has the power over the cuckold she will delight in tormenting it seeing how much she can get away with so then its creampie time cock cleaning and even being fucked for the cuckold! the cuckold will endure and suffer all this to please his cuckoldress no matter if he hates it! problem is sex is sex and if a cuckold is denied by the woman or is in chastity the need for sex just grows so any sexual contact no matter how degrading turns into something the sissy cuckold will ultimately enjoy knowing his wife wants it and it pleases her to make the cuckold suffer! I don't think that makes a cuckold gay or straight remember being a cuckold is like being a third sex not a woman or a man but a species that is outside the normal for the use of wive's and masters.
I myself have licked other men's sperm from five women over the years also I have sucked black cocks when required to and also submitted to being fucked! none of this was done off my own back, when I have been between relationships I have always chosen women as a partner! but then the cuckold cycle starts all over again! once a female see's my pathetic little glands and penis the only road is to either being dumped straight away, enduring humiliation and mirth or kinky sex at her bequest! being honest about what you are gets you into all sorts of sexual experiences that may not be pure cuckold stuff but lead to lots of sexual humiliation!
GAY no Sissy Cuckold YES!

Does being a sissy cuckold make you a closet gay? interesting thought one that I have thought about over and over and I always come down to the negative! its about power and humiliation, as a cuckold I recognise and accept that my penis is little and a failure and that it does no woman any good at all! and the women you get involved with understand that even though they love you! so as a cuckold you let your lady see other men for the sex from real men they deserve! nothing gay in any of that! next though as the woman romps through her sexual desires and you know of see it a cuckold will become ever more dependant on the woman's love and will do anything to secure the merest scrap of affection and love! now the female has the power over the cuckold she will delight in tormenting it seeing how much she can get away with so then its creampie time cock cleaning and even being fucked for the cuckold! the cuckold will endure and suffer all this to please his cuckoldress no matter if he hates it! problem is sex is sex and if a cuckold is denied by the woman or is in chastity the need for sex just grows so any sexual contact no matter how degrading turns into something the sissy cuckold will ultimately enjoy knowing his wife wants it and it pleases her to make the cuckold suffer! I don't think that makes a cuckold gay or straight remember being a cuckold is like being a third sex not a woman or a man but a species that is outside the normal for the use of wive's and masters.
I myself have licked other men's sperm from five women over the years also I have sucked black cocks when required to and also submitted to being fucked! none of this was done off my own back, when I have been between relationships I have always chosen women as a partner! but then the cuckold cycle starts all over again! once a female see's my pathetic little glands and penis the only road is to either being dumped straight away, enduring humiliation and mirth or kinky sex at her bequest! being honest about what you are gets you into all sorts of sexual experiences that may not be pure cuckold stuff but lead to lots of sexual humiliation!
GAY no Sissy Cuckold YES!
I Agree!

Duuuuuh. MacNFries is a prime example of gay racist cuckold. A lot of these blk dudes are closet gays as well. They know that few women post here yet they have their dicks out in their avatars.

Back