Addiction

CuriousTAz

Female
Real Person
From
AZ, US
So.. its an odd thing.. I looked into this for about a year before I tried it and you read oh once you go black, and see posts from girls saying they are addicted or owned. I thought it was just silly fantasy.. but fuck.. I was trying to think why? Here is my take.. in the 46 yrs I have been on this earth, I never had sex like that before.. never came so hard, never felt like this, and I think its like any *******.. if you get super high the first time and its the best ever.. you keep after it. I mean its the same thing working in your brain, whether it be ******* or sex. except sex won't ruin your body.. though it could ruin your marriage.. but still her I am..

sounds like addiction.. its just crazy to me.. never been in this situation.. and its a bit scary..

Any others dealing with anything similar.. does it eventually slow down?

pic_nickelsworth.jpg .......Addiction is ok if you're single and content with the way the whole thing works. Its when you are married and/or you start wanting more from it than what is really there, is when the frustration sets in, and its inevitable that eventually that will happen.

......If married, you know you probably can't enjoy sex with your husband the way you use too. If you're single, you start desiring and wanting commitment and you realize that probably isn't likely to happen. You are ****** to weigh the concessions/tradeoffs.

So.. its an odd thing.. I looked into this for about a year before I tried it and you read oh once you go black, and see posts from girls saying they are addicted or owned. I thought it was just silly fantasy.. but fuck.. I was trying to think why? Here is my take.. in the 46 yrs I have been on this earth, I never had sex like that before.. never came so hard, never felt like this, and I think its like any *******.. if you get super high the first time and its the best ever.. you keep after it. I mean its the same thing working in your brain, whether it be ******* or sex. except sex won't ruin your body.. though it could ruin your marriage.. but still her I am..

sounds like addiction.. its just crazy to me.. never been in this situation.. and its a bit scary..

Any others dealing with anything similar.. does it eventually slow down?
Call me whore for blacks, call me BBC slut but the reality is that I am so addicted to big black cocks now and after more than 15 years of constantly fucking with black guys it seems that I can't get enough and I want more big black cocks so I guess I am truly addicted now as I can't stop thinking about BBC and my pussy tingles whenever I see a well built black man passing by me in the street or sitting next to me in the bar.

View attachment 724679 .......Addiction is ok if you're single and content with the way the whole thing works. Its when you are married and/or you start wanting more from it than what is really there, is when the frustration sets in, and its inevitable that eventually that will happen.

......If married, you know you probably can't enjoy sex with your husband the way you use too. If you're single, you start desiring and wanting commitment and you realize that probably isn't likely to happen. You are ****** to weigh the concessions/tradeoffs.
I've got to disagree with you on this one Mac. I'm married over 20 years to the GREATEST man ever. We have ALWAYS had a great sexual relationship. One day the topic was brought up by my hubbie how it makes his dick hard to think of me taking BIG BLACK COCK. The fantasy grew from there for years. Long story short I finally took my first BULL a while back & the SEX between me and my hubbie although VERY different but MUCH MUCH hotter. I have now gotten this "ADDICTION" to be stretched again & again and encouraged to do just that on the daily. I LOVE my husband more than life itself and to be given a gift from him like this is beyond my comprehension although I do know as well as him it's a gift he could NEVER EVER GIVE me himself. At the age of 50 I am still at my most sexual peak just now my PUSSIE craves that BBC & can't wait for my hubbie to slip his dick into my wide open dripping pussie!!! TOTALLY FKN HOTTT ;):qos:

I've got to disagree with you on this one Mac. I'm married over 20 years to the GREATEST man ever. We have ALWAYS had a great sexual relationship. One day the topic was brought up by my hubbie how it makes his dick hard to think of me taking BIG BLACK COCK. The fantasy grew from there for years. Long story short I finally took my first BULL a while back & the SEX between me and my hubbie although VERY different but MUCH MUCH hotter. I have now gotten this "ADDICTION" to be stretched again & again and encouraged to do just that on the daily. I LOVE my husband more than life itself and to be given a gift from him like this is beyond my comprehension although I do know as well as him it's a gift he could NEVER EVER GIVE me himself. At the age of 50 I am still at my most sexual peak just now my PUSSIE craves that BBC & can't wait for my hubbie to slip his dick into my wide open dripping pussie!!! TOTALLY FKN HOTTT ;):qos:
I guess I should also add that this woman is a grow woman in control of my sexual and emotional feelings. I'm there to be FKD NOT made love to !

Back