Addicted

Opasan1

Male
From
IL, US
Ladies, who here is truly addicted to BBC. Was it an addiction that grew over time or once you had that first one you knew there was no going back. What kind of reaction did your husbands/boyfriends have?

For me, it was the very first night. I was 53 and never had a multiple squirting orgasm. Had so many white guys left me hanging. First black guy lasted 5 hours; yes I was exhausted but OGM the orgasms flowed and flowed. We were going to see him one night that trip, instead I was with him 4 nights. I told hubby no more white guys; he understood completely.

unstill this weekend I could take I or leave it ,but this weekend the husband went out of town on a weekend hunting tripe ,,so Friday night I was setting at home and I thought what the hell if he can gout of town with friends I can gout to ,,so I got dress and went to this bar we go to sometime ,,,I was setting at the bar by myself went this big black guy walk in set next to me ask if he could buy me a ******* sure I smile , we talk for rest of the night and before we knew it was closeing time he ask would you like to get something to eat why not hubby out of town was we walked to our cars he said i'll drive if that ok well the next thing we were kissing on the way to his place before we got inside he had me half naked on the floor with the biggest black cock in his hand I have every saw it ha to be 11 or 12 inches long tell me to suck it well by the time I went home sunday night he had make me his slut whore he had fucked me so mine time I lost count ,sat morning he woke me up him and 2 of his friends he told me he had to go out and for me to do whatever they told me to do I look at him smile and he left ... more to cummmmmm

my freshman year in college, away from home....no family to judge me. Once you try one, they keep cumming...haha you like that. Not that I'm interested, but once white guys see your chillin with black guys, they want nothing to do with you. It's all good!
Haha yes no one to judge. Besides black male white female sex. Just has so much passion and intensity. And our black cum is much more Yummy for u white girls . Who cares if white boys don't want u once u go black lol

For me it was gradual build for like 5 years until over span of few days it just clicked and I realized that black cock on the picture makes me all wet and if a black man pulls one in front of me, the world stops and I am his, anywhere anytime.
that the way it was with me that one bbc made me do thing I thought I would never do for one man or one cock but not I do what he tell me or ask me to do what every it might be

my freshman year in college, away from home....no family to judge me. Once you try one, they keep cumming...haha you like that. Not that I'm interested, but once white guys see your chillin with black guys, they want nothing to do with you. It's all good!

Hey sexyAmandaxxx, what's ur situation now. Dating or married to a black man?

unstill this weekend I could take I or leave it ,but this weekend the husband went out of town on a weekend hunting tripe ,,so Friday night I was setting at home and I thought what the hell if he can gout of town with friends I can gout to ,,so I got dress and went to this bar we go to sometime ,,,I was setting at the bar by myself went this big black guy walk in set next to me ask if he could buy me a ******* sure I smile , we talk for rest of the night and before we knew it was closeing time he ask would you like to get something to eat why not hubby out of town was we walked to our cars he said i'll drive if that ok well the next thing we were kissing on the way to his place before we got inside he had me half naked on the floor with the biggest black cock in his hand I have every saw it ha to be 11 or 12 inches long tell me to suck it well by the time I went home sunday night he had make me his slut whore he had fucked me so mine time I lost count ,sat morning he woke me up him and 2 of his friends he told me he had to go out and for me to do whatever they told me to do I look at him smile and he left ... more to cummmmmm
Have you considered punctuation at all?

This white boy would still want something to do with you.

Wouldn't say I'm 'addicted' but once I was over that first hurdle of taking my first black lover with hubbys knowledge, it got easier and I wanted to carry on. Even now I think I will drop out for a while but me and hubby both get those horny feelings again and you look for a new guy or meet up.
Hubby has been happy that I've wanted more, it turns him on. X

Wouldn't say I'm 'addicted' but once I was over that first hurdle of taking my first black lover with hubbys knowledge, it got easier and I wanted to carry on. Even now I think I will drop out for a while but me and hubby both get those horny feelings again and you look for a new guy or meet up.
Hubby has been happy that I've wanted more, it turns him on. X
love it so hot to hear all about it and love your hot tattoo :)

Back