Addicted?

DeeDeeinCO

Female
"Being in love is like being addicted.
  • Your Answer: True
The same brain areas light up in people who are madly in love and those who use an addictive white substance or opioids. Lovers also show the classic symptoms of addiction. As a romance builds, a lover craves more and more of the "*******" -- the other person. A breakup can cause withdrawal symptoms like poor sleep and depression."

Have you ever felt, or do you believe that a person can become addicted to certain sexual behaviors or types of men or women?

"Being in love is like being addicted.
  • Your Answer: True
The same brain areas light up in people who are madly in love and those who use an addictive white substance or opioids. Lovers also show the classic symptoms of addiction. As a romance builds, a lover craves more and more of the "*******" -- the other person. A breakup can cause withdrawal symptoms like poor sleep and depression."

Have you ever felt, or do you believe that a person can become addicted to certain sexual behaviors or types of men or women?

I agree 100% - love is one wicked chemical inducing/ fuck someone's head-all-up like a Scarface Coke-sniff real-bad kind of *******.

One of the funniest and favorite qoutes I read about love and ******* was from the John Mayer interview in Playboy magazine describing his relationship with Jessica Simpson. He said:

"That girl, for me, is a *******. And ******* aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack an addictive white substance to me... Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm...

There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, "I want to quit my life and just fuckin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my ******* just to keep fucking you."

ref: http://dbeaumonte.com/2010/02/10/what-did-john-mayer-say-read-full-playboy-article-here/

And one of my favorite songs I was playing over and over when I felt I was under the spell or ******* of love with some chic and I couldn't shake her - just like a ******* addict:

Neyo said it best in this song:
"They say love and insanity, are somewhat related in the way it makes us act..."

Last edited:
Black Cock is a sweet addiction. There is no cure. (Thank God!)

Amen to that - Preach on to the congregation here!:blackheart: :blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackheart:
tumblr_nfk4b1cU1w1s0i9oio1_500.jpg

Last edited:
My current wife started screwing blacks in college, now years later marrried with ******* she still wants that black dick when he calls to say he wants her. She will change her entire schedule and leave me with the ******* to meet her black lover yes she is addicted.

My wife quickly became addicted to black men because of they (and only they) give her multiple squirting orgasms. But beyond that they released a whore personality that I never saw in her before. Admittedly, after my first anal orgasm, I needed more and more too.
I have to agree & as far as cucks go, they have no idea until they surrender to the power of BBC, get bred, & have their own orgasm. Jerking off cannot even come close to the build up of that feeling, the rolling up & down sensations, the total loss of strength to hold ones self up, collapsing & having their useless clitty creaming uncontrollably all over! Then cums the realization of I WANT MORE!!!!

Last edited:
Back