Addicted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeeDeeinCO, Jan 13, 2015.

1. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

"Being in love is like being addicted.
    • Your Answer: True
    The same brain areas light up in people who are madly in love and those who use cocaine or opioids. Lovers also show the classic symptoms of addiction. As a romance builds, a lover craves more and more of the "drug" -- the other person. A breakup can cause withdrawal symptoms like poor sleep and depression."

Have you ever felt, or do you believe that a person can become addicted to certain sexual behaviors or types of men or women?

Sissy Alice and bigblackbull76 like this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Absolutely ... this is why individuals, who get divorced, often remarry to individuals with similar traits as their X-spouses.

syscom3 likes this.
  3. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I agree 100% - love is one wicked chemical inducing/ fuck someone's head-all-up like a Scarface Coke-sniff real-bad kind of drug.

One of the funniest and favorite qoutes I read about love and drugs was from the John Mayer interview in Playboy magazine describing his relationship with Jessica Simpson. He said:

"That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me... Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm...

There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, "I want to quit my life and just fuckin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep fucking you."

ref: http://dbeaumonte.com/2010/02/10/what-did-john-mayer-say-read-full-playboy-article-here/

And one of my favorite songs I was playing over and over when I felt I was under the spell or drug of love with some chic and I couldn't shake her - just like a heroin addict:

Neyo said it best in this song:
    "They say love and insanity, are somewhat related in the way it makes us act..."

#3 bigblackbull76, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    syscom3 likes this.
  4. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Black Cock is a sweet addiction. There is no cure. (Thank God!)

5. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Amen to that - Preach on to the congregation here!:blackheart: :blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackheart:
    [​IMG]

#5 bigblackbull76, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  6. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Sweetie I've been addicted since the first time a BBC unloaded inside me! :)

cuckyboi4BBC and Meramo like this.
  7. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My current wife started screwing blacks in college, now years later marrried with kids she still wants that black dick when he calls to say he wants her. She will change her entire schedule and leave me with the kids to meet her black lover yes she is addicted.

bigblackbull76 likes this.