How Big Is Your Cock?

• Total voters

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am 41 years married sexy and very beautiful white lady who has been into sex with black men for the last 15 years and although I've fucked so many black men but I still need more and more. My pussy is addicted to big black cocks and it seems I don't get enough though.
I love mostly black guys with big cocks who can fuck me for an hour or more non stop making me cum so many times and cream their cocks and even squirt on them.
I love anal sex too much and I also enjoy being fucked by group of black men as I did in the past. I travel a lot and can meet the right guys anywhere during my world wide travel. My cuckold husband likes to watch me fucked by other black men and he enjoys cleaning me afterwards. He only watches but never participate and he likes taking movies and pictures of me in the act.
I only fuck with black men so please no white guys or any non blacks. I am really a black cock whore and I am proud of that.

Attachments

• DSC_4507.JPG
    DSC_4507.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 196
I love that too baby.........sitting on your big hard cock and fucking it all night long creaming it with my wet pussy and squirting on it until you shoot your warm cum deep inside my hot pussy

I love that too baby.........sitting on your big hard cock and fucking it all night long creaming it with my wet pussy and squirting on it until you shoot your warm cum deep inside my hot pussy

And that's just for starters, baby girl! After all, we wouldn't want that luscious ass and mouth of yours to get jealous, would we? :sex:

I am 41 years married sexy and very beautiful white lady who has been into sex with black men for the last 15 years and although I've fucked so many black men but I still need more and more. My pussy is addicted to big black cocks and it seems I don't get enough though.
I love mostly black guys with big cocks who can fuck me for an hour or more non stop making me cum so many times and cream their cocks and even squirt on them.
I love anal sex too much and I also enjoy being fucked by group of black men as I did in the past. I travel a lot and can meet the right guys anywhere during my world wide travel. My cuckold husband likes to watch me fucked by other black men and he enjoys cleaning me afterwards. He only watches but never participate and he likes taking movies and pictures of me in the act.
I only fuck with black men so please no white guys or any non blacks. I am really a black cock whore and I am proud of that.
If you travel to Wisconsin cum visit me in Milwaukee

Back