Add a new one to the "faker" list

Dom22

Male
A few day's i "spoke" with Claire, i asked her if she had yahoo and a cam or microphone. She said she had yahoo, and a microphone, but no cam. Alright, so i asked her yahoo adress, added her. And when i asked to call her, for an audio conversation. She said "hubby" used the microphone and put it somewhere. So she needed to go and search for it, so i said "okay, let me know when you find it". Couple a minutes later se said hubby came home, and she had to go offline.

So today i saw she was online again on this website(but offline at yahoo), and i asked if she found the microphone yet. She said no. So it's pretty obvious to me that the reason "she" does'nt want to do a voice chat, is because "her" voice would sound rather manly, since it's obviously not a woman.

Why is'nt there a tougher policy on fakers? Just keep banning them. They will only waste everyone's time, give people false hope and generally annoy people and waste their time.

This is what she replied to me, after i said it's obvious that "she" is a catfish:

''I dont know what a catfish is but I don't want to be mean either I'm sorry luv I haven't found the thing Please dont be cross with me"

And this it's fake profile, when you look through the post history. You will get across some photo's, which are poorly photoshopped. So that's another indication that the user is fake.

http://blacktowhite.net/community/members/claire.7406/

And how do you imagine that? How can you know when someone is real or not(beforehand)?

If that was possible, then we would'nt have the whole "faker" problem, now would we?
No ******* sherlock!
The real person procedure might not be full proof (also depends on the rules and admin/mod ability to spot shopped pics) but atleast weeds out a lot of fakers.

Why not start with becoming a real person and maybe you will attract more attention from other real people?

No ******* sherlock!
The real person procedure might not be full proof (also depends on the rules and admin/mod ability to spot shopped pics) but atleast weeds out a lot of fakers.

Why not start with becoming a real person and maybe you will attract more attention from other real people?
You do know your not a "verified person" either right?

Besides, i am never making up excuses NOT to talk via microphone nor cam. So i am not being fake.

Here are some interesting video's of Dr Phil i came across on Youtube, about "catfish". These are the kinds of people on this website, it's disgusting:

A few day's i "spoke" with Claire, i asked her if she had yahoo and a cam or microphone. She said she had yahoo, and a microphone, but no cam. Alright, so i asked her yahoo adress, added her. And when i asked to call her, for an audio conversation. She said "hubby" used the microphone and put it somewhere. So she needed to go and search for it, so i said "okay, let me know when you find it". Couple a minutes later se said hubby came home, and she had to go offline.

So today i saw she was online again on this website(but offline at yahoo), and i asked if she found the microphone yet. She said no. So it's pretty obvious to me that the reason "she" does'nt want to do a voice chat, is because "her" voice would sound rather manly, since it's obviously not a woman.

Why is'nt there a tougher policy on fakers? Just keep banning them. They will only waste everyone's time, give people false hope and generally annoy people and waste their time.
Hey Domm,

I applaud you for calling this faker out. We need to create a FORUM to specifically call-OUT fakers and people perpretating a fraud or putting on a front on here. I just posted my verification pics a few days ago on here to prove I'm real and not on here posing a front. Lets all ping the moderators and administrators about getting us a complete separate forum just to post about people who are fake on here.

You do know your not a "verified person" either right?

Besides, i am never making up excuses NOT to talk via microphone nor cam. So i am not being fake.

Here are some interesting video's of Dr Phil i came across on Youtube, about "catfish". These are the kinds of people on this website, it's disgusting:

You do realize YOU started this thread? How would me being or not being a verified member change anything? (I live in EU and we are on a dutch interracial DATING website for our mfm's)

I get irritated by fakers because they are boring and clutter a thread with otherwise meaningful info. Its a fact of a sexual fantasy forum. It's part of it.

I hate Dr phil, he's a sex negative hypocritical crook if you ask me, i won't sit out a whole episode sorry. But I can tell you if you feel abused by people easily and don't have the insight to spot fakers (why even talk with a person that has a weird post history?) DONT go looking for IRL meetups on sexual fantasy websites...

Indeed.

Hey Domm,

I applaud you for calling this faker out. We need to create a FORUM to specifically call-OUT fakers and people perpretating a fraud or putting on a front on here. I just posted my verification pics a few days ago on here to prove I'm real and not on here posing a front. Lets all ping the moderators and administrators about getting us a complete separate forum just to post about people who are fake on here.
I like the idea. Would be great for people to know a person is real. Especially for dating.

There are many people not completely fake, but manipulating or lying. Girls always taking pics from angles hiding some aspects... Guys that lie about the size of their cock etc.

You do realize YOU started this thread? How would me being or not being a verified member change anything? (I live in EU and we are on a dutch interracial DATING website for our mfm's)

I get irritated by fakers because they are boring and clutter a thread with otherwise meaningful info. Its a fact of a sexual fantasy forum. It's part of it.

I hate Dr phil, he's a sex negative hypocritical crook if you ask me, i won't sit out a whole episode sorry. But I can tell you if you feel abused by people easily and don't have the insight to spot fakers (why even talk with a person that has a weird post history?) DONT go looking for IRL meetups on sexual fantasy websites...
YEs, we are both Dutch. Dus we zijn beide Nederlands.

It's not about being verified or not, it's when they don't even want to talk via cam or microphone. It's suspicous, that you have an interesting conversation. But as soon as you want verification, all the sudden they make up excuses, or come with the cliche "i don't have anything to prove to you".

Most of the real people here, don't come for fantasy. They come to fulfill a fantasy, and they can't be bothers with catfish, pretending to be someone that they are not, and getting people's hopes up.

I don't like Dr Phil either, so sensationalist and attention whorish behavior, especially his alway's smiling simpleton wife. But it's about catfish, so it seemed appropriate.

Hallo mede Nederlander :D

I feel ya brotha! People don't have anything to proof and on dating sites like chatgirl we get 95% fakers. We always just ask for a cam check if the profile is interrresting and dont spend any time on them if they decline or dont have a cam etc (it's 2014...come one!).

I'm not sure if this platform is ideal for this type of thing tho. It's not designed for dating. (no searching on location, gender, race etc)

It's content is mainly driven by the fantasy part I think.

Did you see the dutch thread on here? Maybe try something more local? Black4white is a big interracial dutch community. But the design is bad and there are many fakers too. I just designed a website where you can only date if you are a verified person (with very strict protocol) for Dutch people. A hidden forum and group only visible to verified members. You can search on location, gender, race etc. As of yet the first verified profile is to be made (me and the misses will do the honors). Feel free to join, as you will notice we are just getting started :D

Back