Act Three Ch. 01

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
I started reading this...sounded "hot"..but for whatever reason never did finish....posting it anyway

Act Three Ch. 01
byhubbyhw©
A fictionalized tale of the wonderful time the wife and I had in Memphis Tenn., the city where the lives and deaths of the Three Kings (Elvis, B.B. and Martin Luther) were woven together in a rich tapestry of rock and roll, gospel, blues, suffering, discrimination, hope, and dreams.

I enjoyed researching slavery, the Civil War, slave breeding, and the Jim Crow South as the background for my story. I was surprised not so much about man's inhumanity to man (Robert Burns), but a *******/mothers inhumanity to their own children of mixed race treating them as animals who could be bought or sold.

If you wish send me an email I'd love to read it. The more favorable comments I receive the more I'm encouraged to write. I've added a new wrinkle bringing eighteen year old twin daughters into the story. You're certainly free to send unfavorable comments, but I don't pay any attention to those-LOL.

Bill

PS: There really is a National Civil Rights museum in Memphis built as an add-on to the Lorraine Motel where ML King was shot and killed by James Earl Ray. I believe it is the duty of every American to tour the museum and the Holocaust museum in Washington DC.

Troy, and his most attractive wife of twenty years, Beth (short for Lilibeth) after finishing a tour of the Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Hotel in Memphis Tennessee browsed through the museum's gift shop. Both wanted some memento to express to others their newly discovered sense of solidarity for blacks suffering three hundred years of slavery and Jim Crow discrimination.

"I had no idea the conditions blacks have lived under in our country was as bad as the museum portrayed," Beth said shaking her head stricken my the images of a young black man lynched for looking 'inappropriately' at a white woman.

"Ogling, is what they called crime, engaging in 'reckless eyeballing' is what the boy of fourteen was hung for. How could we have known what they went through?" Troy responded, "We've both lived upper middle class lives shielded from all the unpleasantness of knowing how our nation had treated human beings with dark skin pigment as animals. Today we learned that slave labor built this great nation of ours from working the fields to building the While House. Any white person living in America owes a good part of the standard of living we enjoy to all the generations of slaves whose liberty was stolen from them."

"Even though we had nothing to do with it I still feel a sense of guilt that our family ancestors, and of course us have been enriched, either directly or indirectly, by such inhumanity." Beth said with her eyes welling up with tears, completely agreeing with her husband.

"We can only go forward, nothing can change the horrible past. I hope we can find some small way to help them in the struggle to end the racism that still exists in the country today. It wasn't until the early 1960's that blacks and whites could marry in all fifty states." Troy added, saying racism in other forms is alive and well in America.

A black museum gift shop clerk walked by wearing a black T-shirt with the single word 'Eracism' in white printed on, which struck both Beth and Troy as exactly what the United States needed to do...erase racism.

"I want one of those," Beth said, with Troy telling her he did to.

Looking through the T-shirt selection they couldn't find any so they asked the clerk wearing it where they could buy one.

"It's a special promotion T-shirt given to everyone who works at the museum or to members of the public who sign up to be volunteers," she said, with both Beth and Troy thinking volunteering was something they each wanted and needed to do.

"What's expected of us if we decide to volunteer?" Troy asked.

"What's expected is very little, most volunteers give back way more than what we ask of them. The only thing you are required to do is hand out two hundred pamphlets to your friends and neighbors. The pamphlets outline the history of slavery, past discrimination, and discrimination still taking place today in America with an action plan everyone can use to fight for equality."

"We can easily do that, is there an application form we can fill out?" Beth asked, excited about what they could do to help in some small way.

"Yes, and after you fill it out Mr. Williams will call you into his office for a brief orientation telling you about our volunteer program," the clerk said pointing to Mr. William's closed office door on the other side of the gift shop.

After filling out the application Troy handed it to the clerk who delivered it to Mr. William's office while Beth and Troy waited in a lounge area outside his office to be called in.

Five minutes later Mr. Tyrone Williams, a 6'2" tall broad shouldered muscular black man about thirty five dressed in a Gentlemen's Quarterly featured suit and tie, opened his office door and approached the couple.

"You must be Beth and Troy," Tyrone said, shaking hands with them both telling them to please call him by his first name. "Won't you please come into my office?" Tyrone said locking the door and directing them to a love seat while he sat in a chair opposite them with a coffee table in the middle.

Troy was struck that Tyrone was the black version of his name, or maybe Troy was the white version of Tyrone. Making conversation Troy asked about the 8 by10 picture hanging on a wall of Tyrone taking a full cut at a baseball in a Vanderbilt uniform.

"Yah, I played center field for Vandy some years back. That particular picture was taken with me getting lucky hitting a walk off homer against LSU. Did you play any sports in college?"

"I was the alternate on the school's bowling team my senior year."

"I see," Tyrone said, thinking with Troy's thin, 5'8" frame, he was certainly best suited for non-contact team sports not involving a great deal of strength. Tyrone then turned his attention to their volunteer application.

"I see you are both forty and have been married for twenty years with two identical twin daughters who are eighteen." Going on, he read more of their application out loud to them. "You currently live in Mt. Vernon Illinois with Troy working as a marketing consultant and Beth as a homemaker. So what are you two doing in Memphis and why do you want to volunteer?" Tyrone asked leaning back in his chair appreciating how attractive and sophisticated Beth looked sitting crossed legged from him wearing a very appropriate black dress with large white polka dots and black high heels.

Beth took the initiative telling Tyrone what a significant emotional event the museum tour had on both of them and how they wanted to help right the wrongs of the past three hundred years blacks had endured the horrors of slavery and discrimination.

"I see, and I appreciate your enthusiasm to help. Often times white people who have lived sheltered lives almost feel born again after touring the museum desperately wanting to do something that makes a difference to end oppression. I don't suppose there are too many blacks living in Mt. Vernon?" Tyrone laughed which caused both Beth and Troy to laugh as well.

"We both went to the same high school and out of a graduating class of over three hundred I think only a couple were black, the town was completely rural back then located out in the middle of corn fields. Today maybe 5% of the school is black after some manufacturing jobs opened up attracting black families to town," Troy offered.

"Needless to say the history you were taught in your all white schools was sanitized leaving out the abject cruelty of slavery, telling you that one day Lincoln set us free and we all lived happily ever after." Tyrone said satirically.

"That's pretty much it." Beth said, brushing back her long blond hair, "We've both been taught that racism is not a problem in America and everyone has an equal chance to succeed, never having been exposed to people who have suffered from it."

"I assume that neither of you ever dated a person of color?" Tyrone asked looking at Beth's face for a reaction to his question.

"You are correct, or had any black friends for that matter." Beth continued showing no sign of discomfort being asked if she ever dated a black man.

"So are you two just visiting Memphis for the day on your way back to Mt. Vernon?"

"No actually we are going be here for a couple of weeks. I have a consulting job and Beth came along to keep me company."

Tyrone's eyes uncontrollably opened wide hearing they would be in town for the next couple of weeks.

"That is really, really wonderful," Tyrone said.

"How so?" Troy followed up.

"Usually we ask volunteers to do nothing more than distribute pamphlets, but every once in a while an opportunity exists for volunteers to do something else that makes a real difference in combatting racism and prejudice." Tyrone said.

"Are you saying there's a big opportunity for us to help, I really hope so?" Beth asked, trilled that they had the chance to do something more than hand out pamphlets.

"Have either of you been in any school plays or taken a course in drama?" Tyrone asked.

"I have," Beth answered, "Why?"

"Wonderful, but first things first, I'd like to give you a bit of a background on the museum's funding. We are a non-profit but only earn half of our required revenue from admissions the other half comes from the generous donations from wealthy patrons."

"But we're not wealthy." Troy interrupted, cutting off Tyrone from asking for money they didn't have.

"Of course, I didn't expect you were. What's going to ask of you won't cost you a penny with any expenses you incur paid for by the museum. What I'm simply saying where our revenue comes from." Tyrone assured Troy.

"I'm sorry I interrupted, please go on." Troy said, liking the part about how they would be helping by not contributing money.

"Once a person becomes a patron they are entitled to attend the annual theatrical reenactment of one of the most vile practices during slavery. The better the production quality the more likely they are to renew as patrons, and increase their pledges. Our next production is scheduled a week from now on Saturday night but unfortunately I received word today that the white couple who agreed to be in the production backed out due to a family emergency. If I can't find another white couple to take their place we'll be ****** to cut the third act of our three act play."

"So you're asking us if we would fill in for them?" Troy said.

"Not until you know the history of the part you'll play, and then only after you have given it a day to think it over." Tyrone said, making them feel comfortable they weren't being rushed into anything.

"I've always wanted to do a drama period piece in high school, but never did get the chance, I'd like to know more." Beth said, expressing interest, thinking how much fun it would be to be back on stage after more than twenty years.

"What I would like to do now is give you both a background mini-history lesson covering the events the play portrays. I'll then explain the roles you would be playing and the acting required if you accept the parts. Given the rather desperate situation we are in I can't tell you how much we would appreciate you helping us out."

"So will there be a test at the end of the lesson?" Troy asked laughing.

No there won't be a written test. Beth however has earned you both A's on the visual test for being so beautiful." Tyrone said holding both his hands out presenting Beth, telling her she would be the best looking wife ever to star in act three of the play.

Beth blushed at the totally unexpected comments on her attractiveness, while Troy ran with the complement saying, "You'd give us an 'A+' if you saw her in a bikini," surprising himself by what he said.

Beth admonished Troy with a pretend elbow strike to his side, smiling that each was trying to out do the other complementing her how good she looked. Tyrone laughed watching them have fun with each other while arranging a set of large, very old, illustrated books on the coffee table.

"Are either of you familiar with the Slave Act of 1807?" Tyrone asked as he went back to his desk retrieving a long slender box which he placed next to the books.

"No I don't believe we are?" Troy said, which was confirmed by a nod from Beth.

"The purpose of the Act was to prevent any further importation of slaves, which then gave rise to the slave breeding industry. The economics of importing a slave, who could work from day one, greatly favored buying one rather than raising a slave from infancy. However, with the passage of the Act that was impossible so breeding and raising slaves was the only option for continuing slavery.

"Interesting how human ingenuity can overcome obstacles and that was certainly true when in came to the production of slaves." Tyrone said.

"How so," Troy followed up, letting Tyrone know he was interesting in knowing more.

"Malcolm X said there were to kinds of black men, please pardon my use of the 'n' word, but in reference to historical accuracy it's necessary- the 'house black man' and the 'field black man'. The house black man had the body type of all imported slaves, small boned and slender. The field black man had much larger bones and heavy muscularity. In short house black men were imported and field black men developed though selective breeding applying eugenics by the slave masters much the same way horses were bred for different work demands." Tyrone informed.

"Didn't a TV commentator get fired for saying the same thing decades ago?" Troy asked.

"You're referring to Jimmy the Greek and what he said before a NFL football game back in 1988." Tyrone said, somewhat chuckling, there's such a thing as being 'too honest' on TV.

"What exactly did he say?" Beth asked not about what happened.

"I have it right here." Tyrone said looking it up on his iPhone.

Quote: "The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

"So by looking at you, I assume your the product of field black man breeding?" Troy asked, saying the 'n' word out loud for the first time in his life, drawing a long stare from Beth.

"Yes, indeed I am. My great-grandfather use to brag that he was three times as valuable, stacking 200 pound bails of cotton from sun up to sun down, as a wimpy-ass house black man. Let me show you an illustration drawn of Burt, the most prodigious black bull field breeder in history whose ******* I share. An unofficial count has him fathering over two hundred children."

Tyrone opened up a large old book of illustrations that was sitting on the table to a paper clipped page turning it towards the couple. Both Beth's and Troy's eyes grew wide looking a two large illustrations of a very large powerfully built naked black Adonis called Burt. One picture was a standing full frontal with his massive black cock hanging almost to his knees, the other a side view with his cock fully erect.

"My god, he's big and his cock is huge," Beth said, thinking the illustrator must have made it larger than it really was.

Burt stood 6'4" and weighted an estimated 250 pounds outweighing the average male slave by more than 90 pounds and was 6" taller. Without saying a word Tyrone open up the narrow box and presented a black hickory carved replica of Burt's African manhood to dumb struck Beth and Troy.

"Impressive isn't it? Just under a foot long and 2 3/4 inches in diameter it has been often said that Burt's ability to have any woman he had sex with achieve orgasm in no small part made him the ultimate breeder he was." Tyrone said, and then handed the carving to Beth who was surprised as anyone could be that she was holding and inspecting the antique black log of a dildo.

"Unbelievable," Beth said, "Did it really weight his much?"

"Probably a bit more being filled with ******* vs. wood which is porous." Tyrone added.

"My god Troy, it's five times the size of your." Beth said, making Troy blush with embarrassment.

"It is true Beth that the average black cock is considerable larger than a white one. Mine for instance is just over 10" long and 2 1/3 inches thick." Tyrone informed causing both Beth and Troy to form mental images of what it looked like if he stood naked before them.

"Why did his ability to give his partner an orgasm help in fathering children?" Beth followed up.

"Do you orgasm, Beth?" Tyrone asked.

"Yes almost every time Troy and I have sex."

"Do you squirt and lose bladder control when you do?" Tyrone followed up, with Troy sitting amazed that he was listening to this conversation between his wife and a black stranger.

"No I've never squirted." Beth said, surprising herself that she would answer such a personal question.

"Have you ever had a multiple orgasm cuming at least three times in rapid succession?" Tyrone followed up noting Beth's answers on an evaluation sheet.

"No, after the first I don't have any more during the sex session." Beth said, realizing that she was missing out on what other women experienced, and she wanted to be one of those women. This was especially true now that both her daughters were sexually active, describing the incredible intensity of the orgasms they've experienced to her which she had never felt.

"Your answers to both those questions indicate your orgasms are clitoral and not vaginal. A clitoral doesn't create waves in the vagina pushing the cum to the cervix opening where vaginal ones do. It's natures nasty trick played on white women that the G-spot is located too deep for the average white dick to reach. How long would you say Troy's dick is when he's hard?"

"Six or so inches...maybe," Beth said, giving her husband the benefit of an extra inch, now strangely starting to feel comfortable in the conversation with the black stranger.

"Well the G-spot can be as deep as eight inches, leaving Troy a couple of inches short. It's natures nasty trick played out on most white women. Ever notice how many more interracial couples you see when the man is black. Once a sister has had a black cock inside her a white man just can't compete. Have you ever felt your G-spot being touched by another man before you were married or when using a dildo?" Tyrone asked analytically like a sex therapist.

"No, all the other men I dated before I met Troy had about the same size penis, and the only dildo I have is the one Troy bought for me for Christmas one year which was the same size as his." Beth informed, looking over at Troy, saying with her eyes...why didn't you buy me something bigger!

Quickly changing the subject Troy asked what all of this has to do with them.

"Very well, let me speak bluntly and lay all the cards on the table since time is of the most importance. If you both don't agree to help us I have to find another couple who will in the next few days."

"The production we are putting on next Saturday is a three act reenactment of slave breeding as practiced after 1807. Act one features a slave being bred by her white slave master, Act two portrays the most common form of slave breeding black on black. Act three has a white married farm wife being bred by a black bull with a cock of similar size to Burt's while her husbands watches and helps her achieve orgasm. Thursday is costume fitting, and Friday is a wall through dress rehearsal with no sex acts performed. We've found the realism to be much more intense if the mating is done without a rehearsal."

Beth and Troy's mouth both fell open, knowing they were being cast for act three!
"This of course will all be acting, won't it?" Troy asked, with his voice going up half an octave, "The sex will be acting sex, not real sex? Am I right?"

"No, for the sake of historical accuracy the sex will be real. The curtain on act three, ending the play, will go down after the bull has ejaculated inside Beth and slowly pulls out forming a pool inside her for the audience to see. You'll then raise and tie her legs to the bed posts to keep the Mulatto slave baby making seed from flowing out."

"My god, I don't know what to say?" Beth said, being in total shock at what was just asked of them.

"I know what to say-NO!" Troy said as firmly as possible, "There's no way on earth we're going to do it.

But rather than getting up and running out of the office with Beth in hand Troy asked about the historical background of white wife breeding saying he had never read where a white farmer bred his wife black.

"I know of course know the slave owner often had children with his slaves, Thomas Jefferson is the best known example." Troy said, relaxing somewhat from the outrageous request made on them.

Tyrone pleased that Troy's question was asking for more information, and he was only too happy to give them the historical relevance of act three.

"You are correct, no large plantation slave owner has ever been documented giving up his wife, however, small farmers with few or no slaves did all the time. It's the erotic little secret that few southern white males even acknowledge because it threatens their false notion of superiority."

"Antebellum slaves collectively were the most important financial asset in the United States. The two main export crops, tobacco and cotton, were harvested by slaves and exported to Europe who sold manufactured goods back to the South, but carried a hefty tariff or tax which went almost exclusively to developing the North. In short slaves were exploited by the South, and the South was exploited by the North. The Civil War was at it's heart a tariff war when the South refused to pay. To a Southerner the cause of the Civil War was the same as the Revolutionary War...taxation without representation. They didn't want to fight, just succeed and not pay the tariff to the North."

"Most interesting," Troy said, getting a lesson in history that was never taught in public school.

"Back to slaves being economically important, one good young field black man was worth two horses in a market exchange. The more land you owned the more slaves were needed. For a farmer to get ahead he either needed lots of offspring or slaves. The work being oppressive prevented him from working his heirs to death, not so his slaves."

"The cost however for a slave was way beyond what a typical small farmer could afford, so rather than go without they would bred their wives and produce their own. Their children were all in favor of this since the slave offspring was not considered human, had no rights, and certainly no inheritance claim."

"Amazing," said Beth now capable of speaking.

"So how did the small farmer acquire the services of the bull to mate with his wife?" Troy asked.

"Interesting you should ask. The farmer would work though the year and save up money for the stud fee and then rent the services of a bull on the day his wife was most fertile. If the breeding took in nine months his wife would give birth to a mulatto boy or girl slave, if it didn't he was entitled to one additional breeding session."

"If the product was a male, the farmer kept him, if a female he sold her to someone needing a cleaning/cooking slave or to a brothel using the proceeds to by a male field black man. Mulatto black man whores were all the rage in New Orleans where the black ******* was all be diluted out of them by white men fucking their offspring, however, even though they looked white the 'one drop' rule of Jim Crow still considered them black."

"How is it possible that white men and women could treat their black children like animals?" Troy asked in disbelieve.

"Well simply because in the mindset of slavery they were animals. It would be no different than if you fathered a dog, or Beth gave birth to a chicken. During the Memphis sanitation workers strike in the early 1960's all the black male protestors carried a single sign...I AM MAN."

"Oh the inhumanity of it. I had no idea," Beth said, starting to cry.

"I'm touched by your outward expression of emotion," Tyrone said putting his hand on Beth's shoulder with her drawing it to her face to kiss.

"I'm so terribly sorry that we did this to you." Beth said now in full tears.

"I forgive you, if that's what you want, and every other white person...it's not your fault, never was. I don't hate whites anymore today than whites hate the Japanese for bombing Pearl Harbor in 1941. Forgiveness allows anyone to move forward, hate blocks and I refuse to be blocked in my life." Tyrone said philosophically which made tremendous sense to Beth and Troy.

"This is why staging historical plays is so important, like the Jewish Holocaust, it's possible to forgive, but impossible to forget. We desperately need your help so what happened isn't swept into the dust bin of history and happens again, would you and Troy please reconsider accepting the parts?" Tyrone asked humbly.

Beth realizing she wanted to consent to play the role but was afraid thinking it would harm her marriage to Troy, unless of course he changed his mind.

"But I've never cheated on Troy, and I've never dated or even touched a black man except you, let alone had sex with one." Beth pleaded, thinking these road blocks were insurmountable to her saying yes.

"Let's bring Troy into the conversation. Troy, do you think Beth having sex with a black man on stage with a hundred people in the audience watching and you being at her side is cheating on you?" Tyrone asked.

"How could it be, cheating is all about deception of having sex behind the other persons back."

"So you would be willing to accept and support Beth's decision to be black bred on stage if she decides to accept the part?"

"This is so off the wall I'm still having a tough time wrapping by brain around it all. Remember Beth and I have lived very sheltered sex lives and mixing a black male into it is very difficult for me as much as I'd like to help fight racism."

"I understand completely." Tyrone said, realizing a small crack in the window of them accepting the roles had opened. "What needs to be done is to have you both feel comfortable about Beth being blacked. Given your theater background I don't think having sex in front of an audience would be a problem and will most likely be an added turn on."

"So what do you suggest we do to feel more comfortable?" Beth asked, knowing Tyrone would have some good suggestions.

"Let's all stand up with me in the middle," Tyrone said, "Beth please stand on my right and Troy the left."

Once in position and without saying a word, Tyrone undid his belt buckle, unfastened the clasp, lowered his zipper and let his pants fall to the floor holding up his shirt to reveal his very impressive hung black cock and equally impressive hanging ball sac.

"My goodness," said Beth, "It is almost as large as Burt's, just like you said."

"What do you think of my cock Troy?"

"I don't want this to sound gay, but I think it's beautiful."

"Would you like to see your wife's lily white hand with bright red nail polish around my cock making it swell to erection?"

"I would, I really, really would," Troy said now looking lovingly at Beth hoping she would agree to create the erotic sight.

"Actions speak louder than words Troy, drop your pants and show your wife how much you really want to see it." Tyrone instructed.

Troy did what he was told standing at attention with his six inch dicklet sticking straight up in the air with pre-cum leaking out of it.

"Troy how in the world did you get an erection? Have you be secretly playing with yourself under the table?" Beth asked, wanting an explanation.

"Truth is I got one immediately after you kissed his hand. In my mind I was hoping it would lead to much more."

Saying nothing but now knowing Troy would accept whatever she decided to do, Beth took her left hand and grabbed the middle part of Tyrone's flaccid cock and slowly moved her hand up and down.

"What does it feel like Beth?" Tyrone asked.

"Well it's soft, warm, and it's fun to play with," she laughed, moving the growing cock from side to side and up and down.

"Are you feeling comfortable doing this?" Tyrone followed up.

"Oh yes, it's much bigger and of course blacker than any cock I've ever hand in my hand, but I'm feeling completely comfortable touching it."

"How about you Troy, do you feel comfortable watching your wife stroking my black cock?"

"Depends how you define comfortable. I'm comfortable watching, but my dick has never been more uncomfortable...this is the hardest hard on I've had since I was fifteen."

Tyrone laughed, "That's some hard you have there, I don't think I've ever seen more pre-cum flowing out of a white dick. I think your husband is really enjoying watching us."

"Are you honey, are you turned on watching my hand move up and down his magnificent black cock?" Beth said in a slow sexy tone which just came naturally as she squeezed the first drop of pre-cum out of Tyrone's red mushroom dickhead.

"If you keep taking that way I'm going to cum," Troy said as his flow of pre-cum noticeably increased.

"Wow, slow down guy, we can't have you cuming yet." Tyrone said telling Troy to squeeze his nuts until the pain overruled his desire to ejaculate.

"Beth, I think your husband will make one fine interracial cuckold hubby."

"Cuckold?" Beth questioned.

"That's the term given to a husband turned hubby who desires his wife to be fucked by black men known as bulls." Tyrone informed.

"I take it your not the least bit jealous of Beth stroking my cock, are you?"

"Not a shred." Troy confirmed as he gained control over his impending orgasm with his hand still squeezing his balls.

"Troy, would you be okay with Beth sucking my cock in front of you catching my cum in her mouth?"

"It wouldn't bother me at all, quite to the contrary I'd love to watch her do it."

"Spoken like a true cuck. Beth would you make both Troy and myself very happy giving me your best blow job ever making love to my cock and balls with your mouth?"

"I'd love too." Beth said, more willing than if it was white wanting intimate contact with his African heritage cock.

"Great, Beth stand in front of me. Troy move in back of your wife and slowly strip her for me so I can appreciate every inch of your most gorgeous wife." Tyrone said as he dropped a pillow in front of his feet slowly stroking his cock anticipating Beth's nakedness.

Beth was indeed beautiful, standing 5'11" in high heels she towered over Troy but was three inches shorter than Tyrone. With her pale complexion and glacier blue eyes Tyrone was almost sure she was a natural blond which he would find out for certain in short order.

"So what is your nationality Beth?" Tyrone asked knowing she was Scandinavian.

"One hundred percent Icelandic. Troy is one hundred percent Finnish." Beth informed, causing Tyrone to laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just funny that the farther north you go the women get more beautiful and the guys have smaller dicks. You might be interesting in knowing that Iceland was the first country in the world to ban slavery in the 12th century."

"And why would penis sizes shrink as the population moved north?" Troy asked.

"So they wouldn't freeze off in winter." Tyrone laughed, causing Beth and Troy to also laugh.

"Nature is really rather amazing, giving Northern European males flaccid dicks that can be an inch or less in size and five of six inches long when erect. If that was the case with me my cock would be 50" fucking inches long." Tyrone laughed again.

"So how big are you Troy when your not excited taking a walk on a cold winter day in Mt. Vernon?"

"Maybe an inch."

"I rest my case." Tyrone said.

"So you think I'm beautiful?" Beth asked, being turned on by the complement.

"You're so beautiful you should look in the mirror every day and say...Thank You Jesus."

"She's even more beautiful naked." Troy said smiling.

"Well what are you waiting for, take off her dress so I can see." Tyrone said laughing while his cock grew ever larger.

Undoing the back zipper of Troy moved the dress over his wife's shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Beth stood dressed in a 36C white bra with black polka dots and skimpy matching panties will a lace top matching the lace on the top of her black thigh high stockings.

Removing her bra Troy exposed a set of full, yet perky, two stage puffy nipple tits, that begged to be sucked on. Holding her panties while Beth stepped out of them confirmed she was a natural blond with a wispy golden bush triangle of a veil covering her cute tight little cunt with all the parts neatly tucked up inside.

"OMG Beth, you're a white goddess, if you ever enter a wet T-shirt competition my money is on you." Tyrone said in amazement scanning every inch of the beautiful white wife. "You would be perfect for the part."

"Why do you say that?" Beth asked.

"First of course you're face beautiful and your body most fuckable. Equally important for historical reasons is that you have long hair. Women wearing short hair didn't happen until the 1920's. You also have a natural bush, which women didn't start shaving until twenty years ago.

"You haven't seen her ass yet," Troy said anxious to show off more of his wife.

"Well then turn her around for me and bend her over." Tyrone said, wanting the full tour of Beth's body.

Beth's long shapely legs highlighted by her stocking and heels led up to her high tight ass which would be perfect to grab while fucking her. Bending Beth over Troy smiled at Tyrone as he spread her ass cheeks apart showing off her rosy tight bud of an asshole and matching pussy lips.

"See I told you," Troy said, "Rather than an 'A' don't you think my wife deserves an 'A+'?"

"Wrong, Troy, Beth is an 'A+++' if there ever was one. You are one lucky SOB to be married to such a hot wife. Mind if I give your wife a kiss and touch her sweet spots?"

"Not at all, please do."

"Troy you might want to snap a some pictures to commemorate Beth's first black kiss. Moments like these are far and few in between so I don't want you to be kicking yourself not having pictures to remember this by."

"Great idea, thanks," Troy said as he held his phone with one hand and played with his dick with the other.

"If Beth accepts the part, I'd like to send out a couple of these pictures, with her face distorted of course, as a teaser for the production...if you both don't mind."

"I'm fine with it, how about you honey?" Troy asked Beth who said she wouldn't mind at all, and if it would boost interest it wasn't necessary to distort her face.

"But what if someone we know sees them?" Troy protested.

"Well we can tell them were fighting racism at it's most primal source, which of course we are." Beth responded with pride in her voice.

Beth then opened up her arms to receive Tyrone passionately kissing for the longest time with one of Tyrone's hands on a firm ass cheek and the other playing with a nipple sitting on top of her puffy areolae.

"So your still okay with me kissing your wife and fondling her gorgeous body?" Tyrone asked breaking from kiss but keeping his hands on her tit and ass.

"Wow what a kiss, Beth hasn't kissed me like that since our honeymoon. Other than my dick becoming harder and by balls starting to ache, it's all good." Troy said as he quicken the pace of his stroking.

"That's great to hear, but slow down your stroking you'll mess everything up if you cum." Tyrone admonished Troy, who dutifully slowed down allowing Tyrone to turned his attention back to Beth sucking on a nipple while determining her wetness with a finger stuck up inside her which he smelled and then tasted.

"Damn your wife's pussy smells like ambrosia and tastes like honey. Beth you won't have any trouble accommodating the largest black cock with your level of wetness, but to be on the safe side be sure to buy a bottle of good lube."

"We will," she saying she was happy that he liked the way she smelled and tasted.

"You're both a coming along wonderfully well on your interracial journey. Beth is willingly surrendering her body to me, a complete black stranger, which means she'll most likely fuck any black man that appreciates her and treats her right. Is that correct?"

"Well lets just say I'm open to exploring new interracial sexual relationships." Beth said coyly.

"Troy might well turn out to be a cucks cucks, a white hubby who loves to watch his wife being black fucked more than she does."

"Beth I need you on your knees, my cock can't wait another second to have your mouth around it. I'm sure Troy would love to take some pictures of you sucking black cock, wouldn't you Troy?"

"That would be great," Troy said giving Beth a quick kiss on the lips telling her thank you taking their marriage in a new direction.

Beth smiled, dropping to her knees and in ten seconds of making the request Tyrone's dickhead disappeared inside her wide open mouth which make sucking sounds on the full bloom mushroom.

"You taste so good, I've always loved chocolate." Beth said looking up at Tyrone.

"So is everything still okay with you Troy, any second thought about Beth sucking on me. Are any feeling of jealousy starting to surface?"

"Thanks for all your concern, but I'm perfectly happy with what's going on. I find the contrast in the black and white skin tones most erotic. I'm actually really looking forward to watching Beth take a black cock in her pussy and maybe even her ass." Over hearing this caused Beth's eyes to grow wide looking up at Troy, saying not in a million years will that be happening honey.

"Most of act three will have Beth on her knees prepping her bull giving him a case of blue balls resulting in a maximum load being shot into her increasing the chances of fertilization." Tyrone said, carrying on a conversation why Beth moved to his balls tea bagging them like a pure slut.

"Beth isn't on birth control since I'm fixed so I'm a bit worried that she really might become pregnant. Her period ended three days ago, so by this next week she'll be a peak fertility."

"For the play that will work out perfectly. Before sending for the black stud, famers timed the breeding buy feeling how sticky their wife's pussy juice was. If they could spread their fingers three inches apart and not have the lube break they knew it was time. If you've ever watched porn and have seen a black bulls dick all covered in a thick creamy film, well that's a perfectly timed fuck."

"From your standpoint what's the worst that could happen? If Beth gets pregnant you can start a second family and help eracism, encouraging other white men to give share their wives with black men. You've talk the talk, pushing around a black baby in a stroller would be walking the walk."

"You're absolutely 100% correct, Tyrone!" Troy said, "and I'll be thinking just that when I hold Beth's legs up in the air after she's been black bred."

While the guys were conversing Beth was in a trance making love to Tyrone's beautiful black cock, sucking, squeezing, nibbling, licking, kissing, it while jilling her clit with her free hand thinking how desperately she wanted one shoved up balls deep inside her pussy to feel what she has never felt before...a mind altering, squirting, vaginal orgasm.

"You're wife is an incredibly good cock sucker Troy, I could have cum five minutes ago."

"Well now I getting a little jealous?" Troy responded.
"How so?" Tyrone asked.

"Well Beth has sucked my dick many times before, but she's never made love to my dick like she is to your black cock."

"Are you going to feel that way as well when she has more powerful orgasms cuming on a black cock than you can give her with your tiny white one?"

"I might," Troy said looking down, a bit ashamed he was admitting he could become jealous.

"Don't worry it's a perfectly natural feeling. It's a feeling all white cucks have initially, but goes away if you focus on how happy and radiant Beth is after being blacked. Trust me in time it won't bother you at all once you separate love from sex."

"What are you saying?"

"Encouraging your wife to have sex with black men, who can give her more powerful orgasms, will make her love you more. Happy wife, happy life...and every white wife is happiest with a black cock inside her."

"Try to imagine the fun you'll both have picking out sexy lingerie to turn on her black lover, and getting her ready for her dates.Try to imagine how'll you'll feel when she walks out the door on her first black date promising to being you home a delicious cream pie desert to enjoy while she telling you in detail about the black cock(s) that came inside her. Try to imagine the fun of posing your wife and black lover for pictures and directing their videos zooming in on the bubbling cum oozing out of her snatch."

"Don't blow what millions of men would give their right nut for over a misplaced feeling of inadequacy. God gave you a small dick, accept it, let us help you by you giving her the gift of ours. All studies have shown that IR cuckold marriages are all rock solid, with the wives thinking they live in a sexual fantasy land...which they do. The best way to keep a wife from straying is for the hubby to realize what she needs, and then give it to her by encouraging her to go black."

"Troy are you familiar with the 12 step programs that help people overcome alcohol, *******, and gambling addictions?"

"Sure, I have a good friend who is in AA and has been sober for five years."

"Then you know the first step is to admit the problem, and then to do something about it, changing what they can and accepting what they can't."

"Exactly." Troy confirmed.

"Well I'd like to quickly move you through your own program, by first saying out loud...My name is Troy, and I have a small dick." Tyrone instructed.

Troy looked over at Beth who was encouraging him to say it with her eyes and a nod of the head.

"Hello, my name is Troy, and I have a small dick."

"How did that feel saying it?" Tyrone asked.

"Rather liberating, I must admit." Troy said with a smile.

"That's by far and away the most common answer I get to the question." Tyrone replied with a broad smile on his face.

"Now I want you to tell your wife how you are going to give her deep vaginal orgasms that your tiny dick is not capable of giving." Tyrone instructed.

"Beth I love you and what you to feel what every woman is entitled to feel, but unfortunately I am not able to give that to you. I need help, and the help comes from allowing you to fuck black men with much bigger cocks reaching much deeper inside you than my tiny white dick can."

"Beth what is your response to Troy's heartfelt admission?"

"Thank you for being so understanding. No matter how many or how few other men have sex with me I'll only make love to you." Beth said with tears in her eyes as she kissed her husband.

"Wow I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders, thanks" Troy said, shaking Tyrone's hand again in appreciation of transforming him into a willing IR cuckold..

"You're more than welcome. Now instead of shaking my hand I'd like you to jerk my cock when I cum in your wife's mouth." Tyrone said, telling Troy he was close. "Beth move your mouth back a little and keep it open so we can watch my cum stream over your tongue," Tyrone instructed, and then briefly looked up at the ceiling before the first pulse hit the back of Beth's tonsils.

Troy of course until this moment had never touched a black cock in his life, let alone one shooting sperm into his wife's mouth. Each time he stroked it for a total of seven he could feel the passage of Tyrone's sperm from his balls through his cock and into his waiting wife's mouth. He figured his odds, for a white husband experiencing what he did, at one in 1,000,000.

Beth, the trooper she was, caught every last drop in the well she created in her mouth with her tongue completely covered, looking for a sign from Tyrone on what she should do with all his doomed potential babies.

"Share my cum with Troy, once you pass it to his mouth I want you both to swallow." Tyrone instructed, which of course is what they did, with Troy not giving the request a second thought.

"So how did I taste, I know I came a lot I haven't ejaculated in three or four days." Tyrone said as he squeezed the last few drops out of his rapidly deflating cock.

"Warm, salty and thick," Beth replied, licking her fingers clean of the cum she wiped off her lips.

"Like thick chicken soup broth," Troy said, causing Tyrone to laugh saying he'd never hear that one before.

"Think about it, one hundred and fifty years ago we could have all lost our lives for what we just did," Tyrone said philosophically.

"What do you mean we?" Troy asked, knowing Tyrone would certainly have been lynched for cumming in a white woman's mouth.

"Well think about it. If a bunch of racist white males broke in here seeing a white wife swapping black man spunk with her husband on their knees with a black bulls cock dripping cum inches from both their faces, who do you think they are going to go after first?" Tyrone laughed, "Who do you think is the biggest threat to the social norms of slavery. Who do you think they would call traitors to their own race?"

"Us?" Troy said meekly.

"Right you are. They would probably club Beth to death first and made you watch and then you after they cut your dick off. I'd most likely get off light with a simple lynching."

"So your telling us we're all in this fight against racism together?" Beth asked.

"No truer words were ever spoken," Tyrone said, pulling up his pants after cleaning the last drop of cum off his dick which he transferred to Beth's mouth.

"Matter of fact we would have been killed today for what we did if we lived in an Islamic country practicing Islamic law or Sharia. According to the 'Prophet' a dayooth (a cuckold who has no jealously) is THE most vile of Allah's creations, and you would have been stoned to death first."

"So what your saying is that I could be in the same position as you but instead of being put to death for ogling a white woman, I could be put to death for ogling Beth sucking your black cock?"

"Exactly, illuminating, it's it," Tyrone said, knowing now Troy understood what it felt like to have his freedom, liberty, and his life threatened by an intolerant culture.

"I think we all owe everyone in the military, who lost their life or became disabled in war, a huge debt of gratitude for fighting for us so we could enjoy ourselves in your office today." Troy said, never more proud to be an American.

"Is that what they fought for?" Beth asked, having doubts that American soldiers went over the top just so she could suck on black cock.

"Yes, Beth, whether they knew it or not, that is what they fought for-the right to be free, to do anything you want as long as it doesn't physically hurt someone else. The right a black has to sit at a public lunch counter is exactly the same as the right you have to suck black cock. All three of us are consenting adults, and are entitled by natural law to do as we choose. Most people think of freedom as something they want to do, but freedom is really about tolerating what other people do. If you give it some serious study you'll discovery that all Western religions practicing their own brand of 'freedom' have at their core discrimination and intolerance against non-practitioners. 'Religious freedom' is the oxymoron of oxymoron's."

"Kim Davis, a county clerk in Podunk Kentucky. was recently in the new for denying marriage licensees to gay couples who had a legal right to file for one. Her defense in not doing so was that she was practicing 'religious freedom' since her religion considered gay marriage a sin, so if she granted them a license she would be condoning and participating in that sin. Hers is an old tale, with the Pilgrims leaving England to practice their own form of 'religious freedom' while burning a few witches at the stake along the way, a trick they picked up from the Catholic Inquisitors when dealing with heretics." Tyrone continued.

"So your saying we are really all in this together, we being blacks, gays, women, aged, Hispanics, transgenders, and persons practicing 'deviant' sexual lifestyles." Beth said, now thinking of all marginalized people who are discriminated against as allies in the fight for human dignity.

Yes, racism is but one of many tips of the iceberg called discrimination." Tyrone continued. Tyrone said, confident that both Beth and Troy each experience an epiphany dealing with racism, discrimination, and liberty in his office.

"You both are well on your way to help us combat racism and discrimination beginning a brand new sexually exciting life together as IR cuckold couple. For tonight I'm going to make a reservation for you at the finest hotel in downtown Memphis, which also happens to be the pick up spot for black men looking to fuck white wives, the Peabody. I want you both to be at the bar in the lobby by nine o'clock with Beth wearing the sexiest outfit she has wearing no panties or bra. I also want Beth to wear this anklet bracelet on her right ankle...I (heart) BBC, and this press on queen of spades tattoo, to signal to all the brothers that she wants to be black fucked. Is that clear?"

"But Tyrone, I didn't pack any really sexy dresses for the trip." Beth said, thinking she didn't even own any to pack.

"What about sexy lingerie, see-through, or lingerie that exposes your nipples and pussy?"

"No, I didn't pack those either," again thinking Troy had never bought he any lingerie like that only the plain vanilla variety from Victoria Secret.

"Did you happen to pack a pair of bright red high heels?"

"Yes I did, why?"

"I want you to wear them tonight, they will draw attention to your tattoo and anklet. It's only 2:00 in the afternoon which will give you plenty of time to shop for a dress and lingerie at an adult wear store called Christal's. I'll give the owner, Laci, a call and let her know your coming. She'll tell exactly what you need to buy after I explain the situation to her. Then check into the Peabody and have dinner charging it to the room. At the bar run a tab to the room, but I doubt it will be necessary since the bulls will be falling all over themselves buying you both drinks with your anklet and tattoo being red flags in front of their faces. At eleven Troy, I want you to take all the bulls who have showing a interest in fucking Beth into the restroom and select the bull with the most impressive cock."

"Give yourselves some time before he comes up to change into lingerie and prepare yourselves for the knock on the door which will alter your marriage forever. Troy, make sure you tell the bull not to say a word to either of you once he enters the door. Beth, it's crucially important that you learn to orgasm on black cock with no conversation taking place you and the bull. Luckily you've all week to practice if need be, however it's been my experience that white wives are total sluts for black cock if they have their husbands support, which Troy does, so it shouldn't be a problem. Also I don't want Troy fucking you or jilling you off until the play is over. I want you associating cuming only with a black cock inside you. Your free to give Troy a blow job or hand job after you and your black lover have cum."

"So if Beth doesn't cum on black cock, I'm not taken care of?" Troy asked, not happy with this new twist.

"Makes it so you really want your wife to cum, doesn't it," Tyrone laughed, adding, "Knowing this also makes it easier for Beth to cum since she loves you and wants to take care your needs."

"Troy, you are free to talk to Beth while she's being blacked telling her how you've never loved her more encouraging her to let go with abandon and cum hard sucking up the black seed while she loses bladder control. Slaves when breeding the white wife were strictly forbidden to speak to the farmer or the wife, if they did the next morning they were given twenty lashes. Sometimes the farmer would blindfold his wife so she couldn't even see who as breeding her."

"That's wasn't very nice of them," Beth said.

"They did it so there was no chance the wife would fall in love with the slave after he gave her the best orgasm she ever felt in her life." Tyrone informed.

"Well I'm never wearing one." I want to at least see whose fucking me, even if I don't know what his name is.

"I'm beginning to see why it's important that Beth be black fucked before Saturday night, rather than lose her black cherry like the farm wives did." Troy said beginning to see the big picture.

"There are a host of them. First, the white couple can get cold feet at the last moment keeping her cherry intact. Once a white wife goes black she can never take it back," Tyrone laughed. "Second, having successfully been impaled by a huge black cock her pussy won't tighten up and dry out preventing penetration on stage which would be a complete disaster for the play. Third, having great orgasms being blacked will make her pussy all the wetter and open for the play. Fourth, she needs to learn to cum on a black cock with you in the room. Finally, she needs to learn to cum with the bull not saying a word to her."

"Those are some wonderful reasons." Troy said, with Beth nodding her head in agreement.

"Before the play neither of you will see the bull until he walks on stage and breeds Beth. You'll get the opportunity to meet and talk to him at the after party," Tyrone said, now starting to 'assume the sale', that they will say yes.

"What goes on at the after party, and who is invited?" Troy asked.

"All cast and crew of course, along with ten of the top contributing white couple patrons and the dozen or so black bulls who auditioned for the breeding bull role. The party, or should I say black and white orgy, usually breaks ups about sunrise. Personally speaking, I'd love to get to know Beth more at the party," Tyrone said with a lustful smile.

"So I take it your partial to fucking white women over blacks, and particularly married white wives?

Troy asked, wanting to know what made Tyrone tick sexually.

"Yes, I am, and if you ask most black guys the same question they would give you the same answer."

"Why's that?" Troy followed up.

"A white wife to a black man represent the most forbidden of forbidden fruits. Everyone wants what they have been denied, it's simple human nature. So when laws were changed from allowing us only to drive 'Miss Daisy' to fuck her in the ass and not get killed, we ran with it."

"So your saying at the after party every black man there will want to fuck my wife?"

"With out a doubt, 100% guaranteed." Tyrone laughed.

Troy felt his dick grow stiff again, visualizing Beth in the company of a dozen black guys who want to fuck her. Incredible he thought how a life or marriage can turn on a dime. One day your poor, the next rich winning the lottery. One day your rich, the next poor losing it in a market crash. One day your wife is monogamous and modest, never even thinking of leaving the house with out a bra and panties on, the next she's pulling a train of black cocks buck naked with her legs wide apart sticking up in the air forming a huge 'V'.

"So do you find it more of a turn on when the hubby is in the room watching and participating." Troy asked.

"Without a doubt. I've talked to a bunch of bulls who have fucked white wives with the hubby absent and present, and everyone of them tell me they shoot a bigger load into the wife with the hubby in the room. Today when I ejaculated in your wife's mouth I could feel the last squirt coming out with your name on it. How many pulses did you count me having?"

"I think it was seven."

"Well the bull we have lined up to bred Beth can double that to fourteen. Depending on how much cum Beth's pussy can hold some might spill over."

"So?" Troy asked.

"In that case you're expected to do you duty as a cuckold and lick up the discharge careful not to suck any cum out of the pool." Tyrone informed, telling him the audience goes 'nuts' if this happens chanting...do it, do it, over and over.

"I suppose I will, after all your cum didn't taste all that bad."

"That's why I had you taste it. After someone does something once, the second time is easy."

"Like Beth being black fucked tonight and then doing the play?"

"Exactly."

"I'm assuming after the play I can fuck Beth at the party?" Troy asked.

"Have you two ever done anal?" Tyrone asked, answering a question with a question.

"Yes, and I really enjoy it," Beth said, thinking Troy's small cock fit better in her butt than pussy.

"Well then your in luck Troy. It has become sort of a tradition at the after party that the hubby of the star fucks his wife in the ass doing a reverse cowgirl and all the bulls who auditioned for the bull role line up and fuck her for a minute or two without introducing themselves or saying a word. Last years hubby told me he never felt anything so incredibly good in his life with the black cocks massaging the underneath of his dick while he butt fucked his wife. He said he came three times, if you can believe it, inside her asshole never losing his erection."

Troy at that moment realized he had to do everything he possibly could so Beth would say yes, even if it meant promising to clean and vacuum the house for the rest of his life.

"So I think we're all set. Tomorrow morning I want you to call me if Beth was successfully blacked and if you will agree to fill in for act three. If I don't hear from you by 10:00 am, I'll unfortunately be ****** to look for other white couple. Is that understood?"

Both Beth and Troy nodded in agreement.

"This will be a night you both will remember for the rest of your lives...I promise. Again Beth, I want you to take charge of your orgasm when being blacked tonight. Relax and enjoy the experience knowing Troy is fully expecting you to cum harder on a black cock than you ever came on his."

"That is 100% correct honey, truth be told, I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Troy said giving Beth a kiss while holding her hand, thinking how much he'll enjoy being blown while watching black cum flowing out of his wife's used pussy.

"Troy I want you to look over this list of ten cuckold tips, so you can help Beth and her bull experience sexual bliss tonight." Tyrone said, handing the tip sheet to Troy.

"Also, here is a web address where you can view the last couple of times we put on the slave breeding production. In one show act three has only the farmer and his wife, the other their ******* and another bull join them on stage."

"Their *******?" Beth asked, in a surprised voice.

"Yes, it often happened that way. If a farmer didn't have the breeding fee, which was typically three months worth of income, but did have a fertile ******* the slave master would bring along two bulls for breeding, with the master getting the pick of the litter. I believe I read correctly that you have two daughters both eighteen years old. We never have had a wife and two daughters, let alone identical twins, in the play being all bred together. Speaking for the museum we would be more than happy to fly them in from Mt. Vernon if they agreed to join their mom on stage." Tyrone said.
"Look Tyrone, I don't even know if we're going to be doing this, let along our daughters. For good God sakes, they just graduated from high school and as far as I know they both are still virgins!" Troy said indigently, thinking any involvement of his innocent little girls acting in the play was a complete deal breaker.

"Please take no offense, I'm simply talking about a possibility. If they decide to join you on stage fine, if they don't that's fine too. But let me say if they do I'm sure we would break the record for patron donations we ask for at the close of act three. If by some miracle they do decide to be part of the production they need to be in Memphis by Thursday."

"I don't want to bother you with the museum's finances but if you're interested I'd like to put into pamphlet terms what your family would mean in our fight to erascism." Tyrone said as sincerely as anyone had ever spoken.

"Of course we are, what do you want to say?" Beth said, with Troy still stewing over the thought of both of his angels being black fucked along with their mom viewed by an audience.

"We have a limit of one hundred patrons, the number of seats we have for our productions, too become a patron we select the top fifty pledges after the annual slave breeding production which we do each year. We then open up public bidding for the remaining fifty slots. If the play is a hit the pledge amount goes up, not wanting to miss next years play-if not, then unfortunately down."

"Go on," said Beth.

"Well three years ago they was no act three. Like this year a white couple backed out and we couldn't find replacements. That year the average patron donation for the next year was $2,000. The next year we had a couple but with no ******* being bred and the amount was $5,000. Last year the couple brought along their ******* and the average pledge zoomed to $10,000. If you could convince both your daughters to join you $20,000 -$25,000 would not be impossible to reach."

"So you were talking pamphlets, like the ones Troy and I will be handing out," Beth said.

"Assuming the worst with Troy and you not taking the stage and I can't find a replacement couple a $2,000 pledge each pledge will buy 8,000 pamphlets to fight racism, however in a perfect world with all of you on stage each pledge would buy 100,000 pamphlets for a total of 10,000,000! Your family has a real opportunity to help stamp out racism in America." Tyrone said hoping to appeal to the patriotic duty spirit of both Beth and Troy.

"That's an incredible set of numbers you presented. Let's see how the night goes, and we'll call you tomorrow morning and talk about it some more," Beth said, surprising Troy that anything else concerning their daughters needed discussing.

Walking to their car through the park surrounding the museum, Troy asked Beth why she left the door open even a crack in Tyrone's mind that their daughters, Erica and Elke, might take part in the production.

"Okay it's confession time." Beth said, stopping and looking at Troy. "The reason we toured the Civil Rights Museum today is because both our daughters asked me go and take you after they found out you had a job in Memphis. They hoped we would become more sensitive to the plight of blacks and have more empathy with their struggles...which of course certainly happened."

"Go on," Troy encouraged Beth, knowing she still had something to tell him.

"For about six months both our daughters have been dating two black brothers whose extended family moved up from Alabama. About a month ago they lost their virginity to both of them being swapping them back and forth. Their grandfather walked in on them one time and the girls felt sorry for him so they let him join in on the fun, fucking them both."

"Seems the granddad, who is close to 70, is still a real bull stud with both our daughters telling me he gave them the best orgasms able to hold off cuming for hours where the boys are done in five minutes. Both of our little girls gush like Old Faithful, listening to them talk about it. One Eye calls them the 'BW' (bed wetting) twins. Elke convinced Erica that they should both get a tramp stamp running down the right side of their bodies spelling out 'One Eye', but I talked them both out of it for the time being."

"They swore me to secrecy not to tell you knowing you wouldn't approve of them being sluts for black cock. But watching you enjoy yourself as much as you did in there today I don't think you'll object at all now, unless of course, you're the biggest hypocrite in the world."

"By the way the grandfather, One Eye Willie, lost an eye to one of Bull Connor's police dogs after being bitten on the face during a freedom march in Birmingham in the early sixties. I'm sure the girls would more than love to do their part and help out with the play honoring his struggles. I checked their schedules and the volleyball camp their attending ends on Wednesday so coming down on Thursday wouldn't be a problem."

"I'm already thinking once we get home how it might be fun if the girls and I triple date, with you waiting up for us so we can tell you about all the fun we had with our black dates and their friends. Willie has asked the girls many times, when he is going to meet their momma? I've never followed it up, but I think I just might once we get home inviting Willie and the two boys over for dinner."

Troy stopped walking and stood there with his mouth wide open and a 1,000 yard stare in his eyes as the shock from the bombardment of mortar shells that landed next to him fired from the mouth of his wife took hold of his life.

That gave Tyrone a chance to catch up with them saying they left without their Erascism T-shirts. He added that he was almost out of stock but would hold a couple back if things worked out with the twins.

"It would be so cool for all four of us to walk down Main St. in Mt. Vernon wearing 'Eracism' T-shirts." Beth said, thinking of all the stunned attention they would receive from the 'good people' of the town.

"What would really, really be cool is if you and the twins did it showing off baby bumps." Tyrone laughed, causing Beth to laugh saying how they would probably be blamed for causing five heart attacks if they did.

"Speaking of the twins, I assume they resemble their mom more than their *******," Tyrone asked hopefully.

"Sometime when I'm with my daughters out shopping, and Troy isn't around, people have asked if we are triplets," Beth said, very happy she still looked good at forty.

"Fabulous, so like their mom they both tall, have long blond hair, and a natural bush?"

"Yes Tyrone, they would be perfect for the play." Beth assured.

"What about their tits?" Tyrone asked in a rather excited tone.

"Well their both a bit smaller than mine, but their nipples, nipples are even puffier," Beth said with a smile knowing Tyrone would be happy.

"This just keeps getting better and better, I bet we could average $30,000," Tyrone said, asking if everything was alright with Troy who still stood motionless, saying nothing, with his back turned to them starring off into the distance completely in shock.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine, he just had another epiphany."

Tyrone left walking back to his office with a decided spring in his step singing the 1957 classic song, 'Thank Heaven for Little Girls'.

Beth went over to a bench and sat down texting the girls not to make any big plans for the weekend and that she would call them tomorrow. Troy continued to remain in a motionless catatonic state looking like a street performer but with no costume standing in repose. Beth laughed to herself thinking if a pigeon landed on his head and took a dump on his nose he wouldn't even blink.

Finally after five minutes Beth went over and shook her husband.

"Earth to Troy, earth to Troy, are you in there, are you alright?"

The shock Beth had given him sent Troy into a self induced hypnotic trance state protecting his mental well being, much like an induced coma for a physical injury. Coming out of the sleep after being shaken all he could do was gasp for breath, hyperventilating bending at the hip losing whatever part of the chicken salad sandwich that hadn't been digested he had for lunch. Beth concerned for Troy knew she needed to have him focus on the here and now and not think about what might happen this weekend.

"Dear I know it's a beautiful day and I'd love to stay in the park with you longer but we have a lot to do today getting me ready for tonight. You're in no shape to drive, so why don't you look over your tip sheet on the way to the adult wear store." Beth said, slowly trying to bring her husband back to reality leading him by the hand to the car, opening up the door for him and fastening his seat belt while Troy kept repeating random words...One Eye, little girls, bed wetting, orgasms, tramp, swapped, gush, stamp.

Driving to Christal's Beth realized that Troy finding out about his little girls was too much for him and he system overloaded. She thought a good way to bring him back would be to focus on his cuckolding tonight and not say another word about their daughters.

"So honey, what's tip number one on the list?" Beth asked, trying to focus Troy's attention.

"List?"

"The cuckold list of tips your holding in your hands." Beth said, as he looked down at the sheet of paper.

"Oh, that list," Troy said, telling Beth he was now back with the living.

"Number one: A cuckold should do everything possible to make his hotwife look as fuckable as she can for her bull. This includes shopping for slut wear, lingerie, shoes, jewelry, perfume, and freely spending money on her hair, nails, facials, and waxes."

"That's a wonderful tip!" Beth laughed, pulling the car into Christal's, thinking all wives should turn their husband into a hubby, and unconsciously that daughters should be calling their ******* daddy not dad.

Act Three Ch. 02
Christal's is an adult superstore offering toys, slut clothes, plus sizes, lingerie, fetish attire, and gag gifts. Beth and Troy were greeted by a very attractive light complexioned black woman of their same age dressed in a sexy mini skirt. Raynette introduced her self to them with Troy noting her thin waist, high booty, and ample D cup cleavage on display.

"Tyrone called describing you, but didn't use as many superlatives as he should have telling me how beautiful you are," Raynette said smiling at Beth. "You are one hot looking hotwife. Tyrone told me to take special care of you and to bill anything you decide to buy to the museum."

"That was very nice of him," Beth said looking around the huge store. "Quite a place you have here."

"If you can't find it here, you can't find it anywhere," Raynette said, as a customer walked by them with an assortment of whips and chains in his shopping cart.

"So are you the owner or manager?" Troy inquired.

"Day manager, we have a staff of five working the day shift, and seven at night," she informed, leading them to the slut clothes section. "Tyrone said tonight is your special night going black for the first time as an IR couple and that you're going to be staring in the museum's production."

"I don't know about starring," Beth said modestly.

"No dear you'll be starring. I've watched the play before and act three is the show stopper. When people go to the circus everyone loves the elephants, in the museum play everyone loves watching a huge black cock fucking a beautiful white wife." Raynette said, stopping by a rack of club wear mini-skirts.

"Doesn't it somewhat bother you that more black men are dating white women?" Troy asked, telling her about the conversation he had with Tyrone.

"Hell no, honey, they just balancing out the score." Raynette said laughing, "You white boys have been fucking us black girls for over three hundred years. Look how white I am, it didn't just happen-it's time they had their fun. Black sisters married to a black man know he probably has one or two married white women on the line."

"So you prefer if the woman is married?" Troy asked.

"We're much happier when their married so our husbands always come home to us after laying the pipe and getting it cleaned out. Another reason is because white wives and their cuckold hubbies love to buy our men folk presents, but if he's dating a single white women it's taking bread out of our mouths buying them gifts."

"There's a secret among us black wives that we even courage our men to date white hotwives since that takes the pressure off of us." Raynette said.

"What pressure?' Beth asked.

"It's well known and has been documented that you white girls love to suck cock and get fucked up the ass, two things black sisters can do without, so if my husband, Deshaun comes home from a date with a white woman I know he won't be bothering me about things I don't want to do."

"How long have you two been married?" Troy asked as Beth stood their blushing having been told since she's white she's both an oral and ass slut.

"Twenty two years, right out of high school. In that time I bet Deshaun has fucked over thirty different white wives, but still comes home to me each night. Deshaun's cock is close to eleven inches long but about half a thick as your average black man. He specializes in taking the black anal cherry of white wives, being thin and all. Have you two performed anal sex?" Raynette asked, with her sex life now an open book.

"Yes we do, and I love it. I cum hardest with Troy when he's inside my ass." Beth said.

"Well you haven't felt nothing until Deshaun butt fucks you, no offense Troy."

"None taken."

"Deshaun came hone one night wearing a $15,000 Rolex watch and of course I asked him where he got it. Turns out it was a present from a hubby for giving his wife the best anal orgasms she ever had in her life."

"Wow, I'd love to feel something that good." said Beth looking at Troy moving the conversation in the direction she wanted it to go.

"I know you two are busy tonight losing Beth's black pussy cherry, but how about if we meet up tomorrow and Deshaun helps Beth practice her part and then open up her black door, I know he'd love to. Troy and I can be on the couch watching with me stroking his dick while he fingers my black pussy. If we time it right we can all cum together."

"It's okay with me if you touch each other, but no intercourse!" Beth said firmly not wanting to turn her soon to be cuckold lifestyle into a swinger relationship with Troy fucking other women.

"Don't worry none about that, I've been faithful our entire marriage. Deshaun likes watching me play with white dick, role playing in his head that I'm a house black man slave girl and the master has summoned me into his den for a hand job. Would it be okay with you if I also gave Troy a blow job and he licked my pussy, Deshaun likes watching that too, although I hate the taste of cum I do it for him. I really do think that the revulsion black women have with cum has something to do with the thousands of gallons of vile slave master spunk ****** down out throats for centuries."

"That would be alright too, just no intercourse." Beth said repeating herself, adding how she felt sorry for Raynette not liking cum, which she did probably passing the cum loving gene down to both her daughters.

Turning to Troy Beth asked, "That sounds like a fun date for tomorrow, don't you agree?"

Troy, who had been faithful to Beth and has never touched another woman during their marriage, thought if Beth wasn't cheating with a black guy fucking her up the ass he certainly wouldn't cheating having a beautiful black woman stroke and blow him while he played and licked her African rooted cunt if they were all in the same room.

"Sure, why not," he said, taking Raynette's business card with cell phone number thinking how strange the turns of life are...one day touching a black cock for the first time the next a black pussy.

"By the way my *******, Monique, is also in the play."

"Really, what role is she playing?" Beth asked.

"She's the black man slave girl that will be brutally raped by a white slave plantation owner in act one." Raynette said, shaking her head from side to side.

"Good gracious, why would she ever accept such a horrible role." Troy asked in disbelief.

"To honor her brother Darrius, who was killed by Memphis police a couple of months ago. Tyrone told me you had twin daughters, well I had fraternal twins, but now I only have Monique."

"I'm so terribly sorry for your devastating loss, how did it happen," Beth said trying to comfort her with another mothers words.

"It's like what usually happens when black boys are shot by the police...it starts out small and ends up with a black boy being buried. Darrius was riding with his friend who was pulled over for having a busted head light. They ran the driver through DMV for outstanding, which of course they always to. But they also ran Darrius which they had no right to do at all."

"Seems Darrius had the exact same name as another boy who had outstanding felony arrest warrants in both Iowa and Illinois. Darrius of course told them it wasn't him and he'd never been arrested before in his life, which he hadn't been. Darrius was a wonderful student and was going to be attending Memphis U., wanting to become a doctor."

"The story starts getting murky depending if you believe the cops or Darrius friend. The cops say Darrius attacked them, which I don't believe. His friend said he struggled with them trying to get away, which of course was a stupid thing to do. He panicked and he paid for the mistake with his life. I'm 99% certain if he were white and they were picked up in an upscale neighborhood none of this would have happened and I'd still have my boy."

"I read were blacks are three times more likely to be shot by police after a traffic stop, and when you consider most of their cars are old and need repairs they are stopped much more often," Troy said, with Raynette agreeing, "Ain't it the truth. If that light wasn't out I'd still have my ******* and Monique would have a brother."

"To honor Darrius, Monique contacted Tyrone saying she was willing to sacrifice herself in the play if doing so would help raise money so another black sister don't have to lose her brother. Thank God the play only runs one night, the last girl to play the role ended up needing ten stitches." Raynette said, looking up to heaven asking God to protect her *******.

Beth cried out loud how terrible it was for Raynette first to lose a *******, and then know their ******* is going to be raped. This resolved any lingering doubt Beth had in her mind about the necessity for her accepting the role, if Monique could do act one, she could easily do act three.

"Tyrone said you would know exactly what I needed to buy, what do you suggest? Beth said changing the subject for all their sakes, looking over the skimpy micros that looked more like hand towels than dresses..

"There are three things to look for when it comes to buying a dress that has 'fuck me' written on it. It has to be long enough to cover up your entire ass cheek when you walk, but short enough that if you raise up you hands both half you butt cheek shows and all of your pussy, and if you bend in the dress at all it should fall away exposing both tits with a clean nipple shot." Raynette said, handing a small black micro skirt to try on for size.

"All of our dressing rooms have a private viewing area where Troy can watch you model, please follow me," Raynette said giving the dress to Beth while waiting in the viewing area with Troy.

"This is nice, much better than having Beth walking out into the store with all the other shoppers." Troy said relaxing in the comfortable stuffed chair in the viewing area.

"We're very proud of our store," Raynette said, asking if Beth had ever worn any slut wear before.

"No she's never wore a dress and not had on a bra and pair of panties." Troy informed, noticing his dick was beginning to stir in anticipation of the fashion show.

"Well then it's really important that you boost her confidence since she's sure to feel self-conscious walking around for the first time in a micro dress that can show all of her parts."

"What should I do?"

"First of all tell her she looks great in it, which I'm sure she will, but the big thing is too make sure she doesn't think the dress is too short or too loose. Sometimes husbands blow it by their facial expression when the wife first walks out thinking she can't possible wear that in public. My advice is pretend you're not her husband but a black bull sitting at the bar watching her walk in?"

"Thanks for the advice," Troy said, moving in the chair to reposition his rock hard dicklet.

"Do you want to play with yourself watching your wife? I don't mind, hubbies do it all the time. Don't be embarrassed remember I'm going to be stroking it tomorrow night." Raynette said, adding that hubbies who play with their dicks buy more than those who don't.

Standing up Troy lowered his pants quickly showing off his five inch bright red headed dick covered in pre cum.

"That's one cute little white dick you have there, Tyrone said you love to play with yourself, is that right?"

"Yes I do. I'm very excited about watching Beth go black for the first time tonight."

"Did Tyrone give you a list of ten tips on being a proper cuckold?"

"Yes, but I haven't had the chance to look them all over."

"Well tip number ten is...the cuckold always cums last, after both his wife and her bull have been completely satisfied. Frankly, Tyrone is worried that you may accidently cum and he wanted me to give you this and fit it around your dicklet to prevent an accident." Raynette said taking the stainless steel chastity cage out of the box and showing it to Troy.

"I don't know if I want to wear it." Troy said, happy having his hand around his dick.

"No cuck wants to wear on, but then no one wants to buy insurance either." Raynette said, disassembling the device.

"Troy, what do you feel like after you've cum?"

"Tired and relaxed."

"As all men do, however, your wife will need you tense and excited for her to achieve orgasm with the bull. Hotwives are tremendously turned on looking at their hubby's erection when their getting black fucked as a sign he supports her and is turned on watching her fuck. If you dick has shrunk up inside your body because you came, what does that say to her?"

"It makes sense, so when can I take it off?"

"Once the bull and your wife are in bed together go over and sit it a chair where you can see them and they can see you. Remove the cage, lube your dick and slowly stroke it to erection, knowing they may fuck for an hour or more. If you feel like your losing control have an ice cold wash cloth handy and wrap it around your dick until it's shrunk all the way back down." Raynette said, as she put the cage over Troy's dick and fastened to the loop in back of his ball sac securing it all together with a small lock.

"There you go, your all set. It looks good on you," she said handing the key to Troy telling him not to lose it because if he has to call a locksmith it can be very embarrassing. The model is called 'Tight Squeeze' and it features an open dickhead so you won't have piss flying all over the place when you take a leak.

As Troy was standing in front of the full length mirror admiring the shiny device of stainless steel loops thinking it looked good on him, Beth stuck her head out of dressing room asking if Raynette could help her for a second.

"What in the world is that thing doing around your dick?" Beth said, not having a clue what it was.

"That's a male chastity device Beth, to keep Troy from cuming until after you and your black lover do. Troy knows he may have a problem and ejaculate before he should, so to his own credit he decided to put himself in lock down until the time is right." Raynette informed.

"Some one should have given me one of those for a wedding present," Beth laughed, saying Troy has always played with himself way too much.

"So where is the key to the lock?" Beth asked.

"I gave it to Troy. It's empowering that the hubby have the key if he can control his orgasms." Raynette said, adding that if he couldn't the key would then pass to Beth, telling her that some hotwives dangle the key from their BBC anklet as a sign they dominate their sub hubby.

"Interesting, you better be good," Beth warned teasing Troy, while Raynette went into the dressing room to help with a clasp as Troy sat down.

"Are you ready to see your wife?" Raynette said holding the door half way open.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life!"

If Troy didn't know it was Beth, he'd have sworn a $10,000 a night ****** walked out of the dressing room wearing a black micro that by a quarter of an inch covered up her pussy.

"You look simply incredible, Troy said, seeing that Beth's eyes were looking for approval wearing such a radical dress.

"You don't think it's too short?"

"Not at all it covers up you pussy in front, turn around and let me check your butt," doing so Troy said the dress looked great from behind just barely covering up her ass crack.

"What about my front, it's nothing more than two thin floppy pieces of fabric forming a deep 'V' down to my navel."

"Okay stand up straight," Troy said as he got off his chair and walking around Beth looking for any nipple slip shots.

"Again, the dress does what it's suppose to do, it completely covers up your nipples and some of your breasts, although not much."

"I think we found the right size," Raynette said, asking Beth to stick both her arms above her head.

The dress did what it was suppose to do, raising up the hem a couple of inches exposing half her clit and a good deal of butt crack.

"Now I want you to bend slightly forward, like you might do sitting at a bar." Raynette said, with Troy standing next to her pretending he was a bull buying her a *******.

Bending forward about three inches the fabric separated away from Beth's tit exposing completely her fabulous puffy nipples.

"Looks good from here Troy said," letting Beth know she wouldn't have to worry about her glass ever running dry.

"What happens if I drop something and I have to pick it up, both my boobs would pop out." Beth said looking for reasons not to by the dress not feeling comfortable in it at all.

"If you drop something I'll be right there to pick it up," Troy said meeting parrying her objection.

"I know I'm not going to be sticking my arms up in the air, but what about when I'm on the dance floor and the bull puts his hand in the small of my back that's going to raise my dress and show off my butt crack."

Troy and Raynette looked at each other and laughed. With Troy saying, "That's exactly what's intended to happen, consider it a very effective advertisement directed towards all the other bulls."

"I know your self conscious Beth, but consider what you have on isn't a dress but a costume. Once you walk into the bar and see all the other white wives dressed in their costumes you'll free right at home I promise." Raynette assured her saying she had the perfect piece of jewelry to set off the dress.

"You really do look fuckable love, and remember it's my job to make you look as fuckable as possible, so please for me, wear the dress." Troy said, sealing the deal.

"Oh alright if you insist," Beth said, throwing her arms around Troy's neck making her dress rise up to expose half her butt cheek.

"Guess I'll just have to get use to the dress doing that," Beth laughed.

Raynette returned with a small jewelry box and opened it up showing Beth a sterling silver chained necklace with a one inch black and white Queen of Spades design.

"Running my business I found out it pays to advertise, same goes for attracting black men." Raynette said fastening the clasp in back of her neck, "There you're all good to go with the necklace, anklet and tattoo Tyrone said he gave to you."

"Doesn't my wife look hot!"

"Troy if she looked any hotter she'd burn the place down. I'm going to take a couple of pictures and send them to Deshaun letting him know who I have lined up for him to fuck tomorrow night. Chances are he'll cum in his pants when he see you." Raynette said taking a full front shot of Beth, and then asking her to hike up her dress to show off her pussy.

"Deshaun as I said is an ass man, Beth would you turn around and bend over while Troy spreads your cheeks apart a little bit. I know my man would get a kick out of seeing where his cock is going to be going tomorrow night."

"Sure," Beth said taking the requests in stride. Beth felt the exhibitionist streak in her, dormant since high school play days, turning her on while posing.

"I'd be happy too," Troy said smiling in the picture with he face next to Beth's ass letting Deshaun know he was looking forward to watching him tap his wife's butthole.

"Okay now that tonight's taken care off let me show you what your wearing for the play." Raynette said holding up a white underbust corset.

"Have you ever seen the movie 'Gone With the Wind'?" Raynette asked, with Beth and Troy both saying they have.

"Then you remember the dressing room scene where all the belles were running around in their bloomers and the black maids are cinching them up in white corsets. Bloomers were the modest neck to toe long sleeve underwear that all women wore. If they were going to a party a white corset was added on top of the bloomers to give a smaller waist bigger boob look. For the play you'll skip the bloomers and only wear the corset exposing your pussy and pushed up tits. Here try it on."
Beth's modesty had completely left her changing in front of Troy and Raynette, "How do I look?" Beth asked liking how the corset made he look much sexier than if she was naked.

"Your beyond fuckable," Troy said, not knowing what that meant, happy his dick was in lockdown or it would have been shooting cum all over the dressing room.

"Your the sexiest 'Miss Scarlet', I've ever worked with," Raynette said, adding the museum patrons are going to need extra time making out their checks for all the 000's their going to put down.

"The white is for the play, but you need to practice cuming during the week in other colors getting use to the feel of the thing. I've got the same corset in black, red, and royal blue, you'll need one of each since cum stains don't wash out too well. So which one are you going to wear tonight losing your black pussy cherry?"

"I'll let Troy decide." Beth said, wanting Troy to feel like an important part in her blackening.

"That's great idea, I'm also assuming Troy will be picking out the bull that fucks you tonight?"

"Yes as a matter of fact he will, Tyrone gave us instructions."

"Mind if I make a couple of suggestions on how you should play out the night since it's a safe bet you've never been in a 'BBBB' before?"

"Sure, what's a 'BBBB'?" Troy asked.

"Black Bull Breeding Bar," Raynette said, "The way most couples play out the time in the bar is with the wife at the bar making contacts and the hubby sitting at the table. When there're a bunch of hubbies they usually sit at one table becoming friends while toasting their wives. When Beth meets someone she would consent to fuck she'll bring him over to the table for you to meet. At eleven all the bulls she's introduced you to are then lined up for the hubby to choose and give instructions. Doing it this way never creates the problem of one of you being unhappy with the selected bull."

"Sounds good," Troy said, liking how the night would play out.

"I'm completely okay with it," Beth said, thinking of what would be a good number for Troy to choose from.

"I understand your daughters might be joining you in the play. Do you want me to give you a couple of extra sets of corsets if they do?" Raynette asked.

Not wanting to put Troy over the edge again thinking about their daughters, Beth said, "No, I'm not sure well be needing them," so Troy could focus all his attention on his first IR cuckolding tonight.

"No problem, give me a call if things change. If they look anything like their mom, there's no doubt the play would break the donation record."

"Thank you," Beth said, with Troy thinking of the physical beating and ******* Raynette's ******* would be taking for the play, "What lube would you recommend?'

"I'd go with Black Cherry, it's water soluble, long lasting, and gives the cum Troy will be eating out of your snatch a real nice flavor."

"Better buy a couple of bottles. Beth has lots of practicing up to do." Troy laughed.

Leaving the store after profusely thanking Raynette for everything she did for them, Beth drove to the Peabody Hotel as Troy read out loud the tip sheet, picking up with number two, having read one and ten.

#2 The hotwife calls the shots not the hubby. The hotwife is not a whore to be pimped out deciding who, when, where, and how she will fuck her bull.

#3 The hubby will play the role of perfect host in offering up his hotwife. Be friendly and appreciate towards the bull at all times, thanking him giving his wife a great fucking complementing him on his cock and the quantity of cum he deposited.

#4 The hubby should not become involved in any disagreement between the wife and bull, and never direct their love making unless asked to.

#5 It's the bubby's duty to record his hotwife in action taking videos and pictures assuming she specifically says it's okay to do so.

#6 A hubby should be seen but not heard unless spoken to when his hotwife is being fucked.

#7 It's the hubby's duty to help his wife achieve orgasm with her bull making sure a bottle of lube is always available and doing for her whatever she asks.

#8 The hubby has the same duty for the bull in achieving ejaculation in one of his wife's three holes.

#9 The hubby has clean up duty responsibilities in making sure both his hotwife and bull (if the bull chooses to) are orally cleaned of cum/pussy juice by the cuckold.

"So are you going to be a good cuckold for me and do everything on the tip sheet?" Beth said, with a big smile on her face, now really looking forward to turning Troy into an IR cuck.

"I'll try, but I'm sure to mess up on a couple of them. When I do tell me about it so I can correct what I'm doing wrong."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine," Beth said putting him at ease.

"I hope I'm a good fuck and that we can both cum, hopefully together?" Beth said, expressing her own doubts about becoming a proper cuckold wife.

"Just remember to relax so you can cum on his cock. As far as the bull coming inside you I'd lay 1:10,000 odds he does." Troy laughed thinking 1:9 is about as short an odds-on favorite gets.

Checking into the Peabody we were informed reservations for a full spa treatment and makeover had been made for Beth, courtesy of the museum, lasting three hours finishing at 6:00.

"I'll see you up in the room when your done, and then we can watch act three together before dinner." Troy said giving his wife a kiss thinking the spa was exactly what she needed to relax and feel beautiful for tonight.

Entering the spacious suite on the top floor, which must have cost the museum an arm and leg, Troy counted three bedrooms sending him a not too subtle message that they were hoping their daughters would be joining them. Troy successfully blocked the thought from his mine vowing to only think about tonight. So this is were the 1% stay, he thought to himself, but I bet they get candles instead of whale oil lanterns, noticing the four in the master bedroom.

While Beth was at the spa, Troy checked out the bar and dinning room. He also visited the hotel ducks on the roof top who take a twice daily swim in the hotel lobby fountain. A couple of hunters back almost one hundred years ago left their live decoys in the fountain as a joke after checking out. Well the duck were an instant hit and have been living the good life ever since.

Going back to the room Troy Googled in 'interracial cuckold' producing over 500 hits. Using the time Beth was away he learned about the lifestyle, terms, and more do's and don'ts. He found a great short vid 'An Intro to Cuckolding for Women' which he knew Beth would find interesting. At six o'clock Beth arrived looking completely radiant amazed at the suite.

"Look at the view, you can look up and down all of Beale Street (where all the jazz clubs and restaurants are located). So how many bedrooms are there?" Beth asked.

"Three," Troy said, with neither of them following it up, but Beth thinking the girls will love Memphis.

"So what do you want to do first, eat, or watch the video of act three?" Beth asked.

"Let's do dinner first and then we can get comfortable watching the video and then get you ready for tonight."

At dinner Beth ordered Surf n' Turf, her favorite, why Troy went with a steaming plate of large half shell oysters.

"I don't know how you can eat those?" Beth said preferring her filet mignon and lobster tail, to the slimy mollusks.

"You must be straight then?" Troy laughed.

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"I read somewhere that straight women find oysters unappetizing, but are the favorite food of lesbians." Troy said while sucking down another thinking the clear slime tasted like Tyrone's watered down cum.

"Well I like tacos." Beth said, with both laughing.

"So I take it your preparing for later on tonight when you suck the black bull's cum out of me?"

"I'd say after eating a plate of these, I'll be ready if he brings five of his friends up to the room," Troy said after another slid down his throat, thinking oysters like cum is an acquired taste.

"Troy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, dear, what is it?"

"Are you secretly gay? Your acting like eating black cum out of my pussy is like a trip to the ice cream shop."

"I assure you I'm not gay, I don't know why I'm so excited about doing it...I just am. Maybe it's my way of showing total approval for you going black."

"That so sweet, I promise I'll milk him as hard as I can for you," Beth said feeling an electric tingle between her legs.

Finishing dinner they went back to their suite by seven with time to watch videos and prep Beth for her IR hotwife initiation adventure starting at nine. Getting naked in bed (except for Troy's cage) their lap top between, Troy looked over the web addresses given to them by Tyrone.

"Okay one of these is act three with only the wife, the other with the *******.?" Troy said.

"I think Tyrone gave you the wife only one first," Beth said, not wanting to complicate things in Troy's mind. There would be a time for them to talk about their daughters, but not tonight.

Troy turned down the lights in the room and hit the play button starting act three with a running time of one hour. The scene was great room of a cabin with a four poster bed center stage. A farmer, the part to be played by Troy, is answering a knock on the door.

Tom (farmer): "Who is it?"

Slave Master: "It's me Elmer I brought along my best black man bull to fuck your wife and get her pregnant with a slave baby."

T: "Come in Elmer, me and the misses have been expecting you."

SM: "So Tom, you got my money?"

T: "Surely do all $200. It took us three months saving ever penny we could, I hope your black man bull is worth it?"

SM: "Don't worry none about Stick he's fucked over fifty white women and got every damn one of them pregnant. I ain't promising you this, but seven of them had twins."

T: "You say his name is Stick?"

SM: "Club would be more accurate, 12" long and almost as thick as your wrist. Hope you been stretching your wife's pussy out, cause if you haven't it will be painful for her."

T: "I've been working on Emma for over a week I can work four fingers into her so she shouldn't have any problems accommodating him."

SM: "Good to know, are your two boys going to watch their momma get black man fucked?"

T: "No the boys aren't here tonight, should they be?"

SM: "Never to early for young ones to learn the facts of life especially when their mom gives birth to a black baby. Boys hate being ****** to watch their mom enjoying herself having an orgasm with a cum spewing black cock inside her that nine months later results in a black half sibling. They of course hate the Mulatto and treat like a slave...which of course is what they are. Now if you had a ******* of age, which I know you don't, I'd have brought along another slave and saved you the breeding fee taking one of the black man babies."

T: "Can't imagine what it would be like for a boy to watch his mom getting black man fucked."

SM: "Well it grows them up fast, that's for sure. It's good schooling for when the time comes for their sisters to be bred and prepares them to be cuckolded when they marry needing slaves of their own. Stick has a bit of the devil in him laughing at the white boy, if he is crying. Almost all of them do, thinking their mom is being bludgeoned to death internally not able to distinguish her wailings of ******* from pain. After pulling his dripping cock out of momma's cunt he'll pat the boy on the head and smile letting him know she'll live and was a good fuck. Needless to say no white boy who has experienced that has ever called the black man slave baby brother or sister."

T: "So what's the market price for an ******* Mulatto boy?"

SM: "Four hundred dollars. Not too many banks give you 100% on your money after nine months."

T: "What if it's a girl?"

SM: "Five hundred dollars. They're sold to whore houses who raise them and then auction them off once they reach puberty. So if your lucky enough to have a girl, you can buy a boy and put $100 in your pocket. Now of course if Emma is a real good fuck drawing every drop of cum out of Stick's balls who know you might hit the jackpot and have twins."

T: "She's good and will give him a real ride. Emma knows how important it is for us to start having slaves to help out around here."

SM: "Go fetch her there are a couple of things I want to talk to her about, before I bring in Stick."

Tom walks to the other side of the room and opens a door telling Emma to come into the room which she does, naked except for a white underbust corset which lifted up her tits and shrinks her waist with the corset forming a 'V' pointing towards her brunette bush looking ten years younger than she was with her hair in pigtails.

SM: "You've got a real looker there Tom. Slick won't have any problem filling Emma up with black man cum. So Emma, are you looking forward to being black fucked?" as he eyed over her from head to toe smiling at thinking how much fun it's going to be watching Stick fuck Emma's fine married cunt.

E: "Oh yes, I've talked to my friends who have given birth to black man babies and all of them tell me they orgasm much harder with a large black cock inside them than with their white husbands little dicks."

SM: "Well your face is flush, nipples hard as unripe cherries, and pussy juice is running down your thigh. I think your going to cum like a steam locomotive."

E: "I'll try my hardest. I'm looking forward to having more than one black man baby I'd like a whole bunch."

SM: "I've never seen a white woman stop having black man babies after only one, the average is four or five, one wife we service has had ten, with all but a couple old enough to work in the field. Why you could triple your acreage if you had ten little black Sambos picking cotton from sun up to sun down."

E: "So what should I do so that I'm bred successfully?"

SM: "Good question, let me first say I've done my part. I've been working Stick like a dog during the day and tying his hands and feet to the bed at night for three days so he don't drain away his seed in his hand. His balls is ripe, but still not ready to be picked?"

E: "What do you mean?"

SM: "They are full, but they need to packed with so much seed that when he cums he don't just shoot it inside you but explodes. Stick when full can squirt off eight streams of black man baby making cum, but when super full, twelve."

E: "So what can I do to have him shoot twelve shots inside me?"

SM: "It's what both of you can do. First, take your time. Stick's loves to have his black cock sucked, his balls played with, and fingers stuck up his ass. Second, if he tries cuming before he's fucked you good and proper for at least half a hour Tom has to squeeze his balls to cut him off. Also you have to time it so you both cum together so your cunt sucks in all his cum. If he cums and you don't he'll 'blow out' with his seed flying out the sides of your pussy, reducing the chances of pregnancy."

E: "Won't that bother him if Troy squeezes his nuts?"

SM: "Not as much as the ten lashes I'd give him in the morning for cuming inside you too early. Besides he's use to it by now, needing two to three good squeezes each breeding. To keep Stick from getting to comfortable change positions every five minutes. Of course you know that neither of you are to say a word to Stick, if something needs to be said I'll say it. You two can talk with each other if you like. Most wives cum harder with their husbands by their side holding her hand while both enjoy watching Stick's cock sliding in and out."

T: "After Stick's cums inside my Emma I tie her feet up in the air as soon as he pulls out draining his black man cum inside her until morning, is that correct?"

SM: "Yes and lick up any black man cum that flows out to keep her comfortable so she don't get a crusty asshole which itches like the dickings. Now don't go sucking the cum out of her cunt, or you'll be eating your black man slave. If you do Emma won't get pregnant and I'm not giving your money back or having Stick fuck her a second time. Is that clear?"

T: "Perfectly, lick it up, don't suck it up."

SM: "Good, and another thing, don't be having pussy sex with Emma for a week, unless you want to risk her having a white baby. Fuck your wife in the ass, mouth, or have her give you hand jobs, but keep your dick out of her cunt. Is that clear?"

T: "Makes sense."

SM: "Great, I go fetch Stick." (The SM exits the door and returns with Stick, naked except for a burlap loin cloth looking like an NFL linebacker, 6'3", with broad shoulders and narrow hips.)

SM: "Tom why don't you break out a bottle of whiskey while we watch Stick breed your wife. If you want, most men play the flute while watching. I know I am." (dropping his pants showing off his six inch erection) Emma close your eyes and kneel in front of Stick I want you to be surprised by what Stick has hanging between his legs." (doing as she was told). "Now open them up!"

E: "My God, it's huge." (holding it in one hand, while smiling at her husband) "I thought three fingers wide would be enough but I'm glad Tom worked me to four."

SM: "What do you think of my black black man bull's cock, Tom? Would you like to see Emma suck on it and then watch them fuck?"

T: "I sure would (dropping his pants stroking his dicklet). It's a good think we keep black men as slaves. If they were freemen running around with cocks that big no white woman would settle for a white man, and pretty soon there wouldn't be any whites."

SM: "That my friend will never happen. Slavery is as old as the Bible and sanctioned by Jewish, Christian, and Islam who all follow the Ten Commandments."

T: "I know in Biblical times there were slaves, but was it actually sanctioned by the Ten Commandments?"

SM: Sure was, in the tenth commandment: "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbors'."

T: "So by saying we shouldn't covet the slaves (servants) of our neighbors, it's saying it's alright to keep them if they were ours?"

SM: "Precisely, the commandment says slaves are property, exactly like cattle...not a bit of difference. You can butcher either, the Bible gives you all the backing you need."

T: "Praise be to God!"

SM: "Amen. Emma give Stick the best sucking ever." (lights grow dim except for a spot light on a slowly revolving turn table where Emma is sucking on Stick looking straight ahead emotionless as his cock firms)

After sucking on Stick's massive black cock for twenty minutes, Stick picked up Emma effortlessly and fucked her standing up on the turn table before taking her over to the bed. Changing positions often, with Tom squeezing Stick's balls twice, they ended up in the missionary position with both cuming at exactly the same time with Emma squirting after thirty minutes of insane fucking milking and holding every drop of Stick's seed.

After Stick pulled out his cum pooled in Emma as Tom tied her feet to the poster bed. Emma then gave Tom and the SM hand jobs using both hands with their dicklets simultaneously shooting streams of cum across her tits. The curtains closed with Tom's head beneath his seeded wife's cunt eager to lap up any black man cum overflow.

"Wow, was that something." Troy said, "Do you think you can play the part?"

"I'll be more sure, if tonight goes off as planned. What about you, would you feel comfortable playing with yourself in front of one hundred people and having me jack you off?"

"If you can do it, I can do it."

"What a powerful play that was. I had no idea the Bible was the religious bedrock for slavery justifying humans being treated like livestock. And how the whole family was conditioned to treat the unfortunate baby with hatred and contempt beginning during conception."
"Religion always justifies what the cultural norms are, or they wouldn't be norms. Slavery being the most ******* of social systems makes everyone ******* by necessity. Interesting that the Ten Commandments are all focused on not stealing something, or coveting, meaning a desire to steal, but leave out the biggest thief of all...stealing someone's liberty making them a slave." Troy responded.

"I see where Tyrone was coming from saying as a people blacks can forgive, but never forget what happened to them. I really, really hope I can accept the part keeping the history alive." Beth said, with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sure tonight will go just fine, relax, let's watch 'An Intro to Cuckolding for Women'," Troy said, which they did, learning about the lifestyle their marriage would soon follow.

"So you think I'll make a good interracial hotwife?" Beth asked after the vid.

"No, I think you'll make a great one."

"Just make sure you select the biggest, thickest black cock for me tonight. If the bull who played the part in last years production is going to be fucking me I need to know if I can take all of him."

"No problem," Troy said wondering how few husbands in the world had ever been given that instruction by their wives.

"Are you ready to see your wife?" Raynette said holding the door half way open.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life!"

If Troy didn't know it was Beth, he'd have sworn a $10,000 a night ****** walked out of the dressing room wearing a black micro that by a quarter of an inch covered up her pussy.

"You look simply incredible, Troy said, seeing that Beth's eyes were looking for approval wearing such a radical dress.

"You don't think it's too short?"

"Not at all it covers up you pussy in front, turn around and let me check your butt," doing so Troy said the dress looked great from behind just barely covering up her ass crack.

"What about my front, it's nothing more than two thin floppy pieces of fabric forming a deep 'V' down to my navel."

"Okay stand up straight," Troy said as he got off his chair and walking around Beth looking for any nipple slip shots.

"Again, the dress does what it's suppose to do, it completely covers up your nipples and some of your breasts, although not much."

"I think we found the right size," Raynette said, asking Beth to stick both her arms above her head.

The dress did what it was suppose to do, raising up the hem a couple of inches exposing half her clit and a good deal of butt crack.

"Now I want you to bend slightly forward, like you might do sitting at a bar." Raynette said, with Troy standing next to her pretending he was a bull buying her a *******.

Bending forward about three inches the fabric separated away from Beth's tit exposing completely her fabulous puffy nipples.

"Looks good from here Troy said," letting Beth know she wouldn't have to worry about her glass ever running dry.

"What happens if I drop something and I have to pick it up, both my boobs would pop out." Beth said looking for reasons not to by the dress not feeling comfortable in it at all.

"If you drop something I'll be right there to pick it up," Troy said meeting parrying her objection.

"I know I'm not going to be sticking my arms up in the air, but what about when I'm on the dance floor and the bull puts his hand in the small of my back that's going to raise my dress and show off my butt crack."

Troy and Raynette looked at each other and laughed. With Troy saying, "That's exactly what's intended to happen, consider it a very effective advertisement directed towards all the other bulls."

"I know your self conscious Beth, but consider what you have on isn't a dress but a costume. Once you walk into the bar and see all the other white wives dressed in their costumes you'll free right at home I promise." Raynette assured her saying she had the perfect piece of jewelry to set off the dress.

"You really do look fuckable love, and remember it's my job to make you look as fuckable as possible, so please for me, wear the dress." Troy said, sealing the deal.

"Oh alright if you insist," Beth said, throwing her arms around Troy's neck making her dress rise up to expose half her butt cheek.

"Guess I'll just have to get use to the dress doing that," Beth laughed.

Raynette returned with a small jewelry box and opened it up showing Beth a sterling silver chained necklace with a one inch black and white Queen of Spades design.

"Running my business I found out it pays to advertise, same goes for attracting black men." Raynette said fastening the clasp in back of her neck, "There you're all good to go with the necklace, anklet and tattoo Tyrone said he gave to you."

"Doesn't my wife look hot!"

"Troy if she looked any hotter she'd burn the place down. I'm going to take a couple of pictures and send them to Deshaun letting him know who I have lined up for him to fuck tomorrow night. Chances are he'll cum in his pants when he see you." Raynette said taking a full front shot of Beth, and then asking her to hike up her dress to show off her pussy.

"Deshaun as I said is an ass man, Beth would you turn around and bend over while Troy spreads your cheeks apart a little bit. I know my man would get a kick out of seeing where his cock is going to be going tomorrow night."

"Sure," Beth said taking the requests in stride. Beth felt the exhibitionist streak in her, dormant since high school play days, turning her on while posing.

"I'd be happy too," Troy said smiling in the picture with he face next to Beth's ass letting Deshaun know he was looking forward to watching him tap his wife's butthole.

"Okay now that tonight's taken care off let me show you what your wearing for the play." Raynette said holding up a white underbust corset.

"Have you ever seen the movie 'Gone With the Wind'?" Raynette asked, with Beth and Troy both saying they have.

"Then you remember the dressing room scene where all the belles were running around in their bloomers and the black maids are cinching them up in white corsets. Bloomers were the modest neck to toe long sleeve underwear that all women wore. If they were going to a party a white corset was added on top of the bloomers to give a smaller waist bigger boob look. For the play you'll skip the bloomers and only wear the corset exposing your pussy and pushed up tits. Here try it on."
Beth's modesty had completely left her changing in front of Troy and Raynette, "How do I look?" Beth asked liking how the corset made he look much sexier than if she was naked.

"Your beyond fuckable," Troy said, not knowing what that meant, happy his dick was in lockdown or it would have been shooting cum all over the dressing room.

"Your the sexiest 'Miss Scarlet', I've ever worked with," Raynette said, adding the museum patrons are going to need extra time making out their checks for all the 000's their going to put down.

"The white is for the play, but you need to practice cuming during the week in other colors getting use to the feel of the thing. I've got the same corset in black, red, and royal blue, you'll need one of each since cum stains don't wash out too well. So which one are you going to wear tonight losing your black pussy cherry?"

"I'll let Troy decide." Beth said, wanting Troy to feel like an important part in her blackening.

"That's great idea, I'm also assuming Troy will be picking out the bull that fucks you tonight?"

"Yes as a matter of fact he will, Tyrone gave us instructions."

"Mind if I make a couple of suggestions on how you should play out the night since it's a safe bet you've never been in a 'BBBB' before?"

"Sure, what's a 'BBBB'?" Troy asked.

"Black Bull Breeding Bar," Raynette said, "The way most couples play out the time in the bar is with the wife at the bar making contacts and the hubby sitting at the table. When there're a bunch of hubbies they usually sit at one table becoming friends while toasting their wives. When Beth meets someone she would consent to fuck she'll bring him over to the table for you to meet. At eleven all the bulls she's introduced you to are then lined up for the hubby to choose and give instructions. Doing it this way never creates the problem of one of you being unhappy with the selected bull."

"Sounds good," Troy said, liking how the night would play out.

"I'm completely okay with it," Beth said, thinking of what would be a good number for Troy to choose from.

"I understand your daughters might be joining you in the play. Do you want me to give you a couple of extra sets of corsets if they do?" Raynette asked.

Not wanting to put Troy over the edge again thinking about their daughters, Beth said, "No, I'm not sure well be needing them," so Troy could focus all his attention on his first IR cuckolding tonight.

"No problem, give me a call if things change. If they look anything like their mom, there's no doubt the play would break the donation record."

"Thank you," Beth said, with Troy thinking of the physical beating and ******* Raynette's ******* would be taking for the play, "What lube would you recommend?'

"I'd go with Black Cherry, it's water soluble, long lasting, and gives the cum Troy will be eating out of your snatch a real nice flavor."

"Better buy a couple of bottles. Beth has lots of practicing up to do." Troy laughed.

Leaving the store after profusely thanking Raynette for everything she did for them, Beth drove to the Peabody Hotel as Troy read out loud the tip sheet, picking up with number two, having read one and ten.

#2 The hotwife calls the shots not the hubby. The hotwife is not a whore to be pimped out deciding who, when, where, and how she will fuck her bull.

#3 The hubby will play the role of perfect host in offering up his hotwife. Be friendly and appreciate towards the bull at all times, thanking him giving his wife a great fucking complementing him on his cock and the quantity of cum he deposited.

#4 The hubby should not become involved in any disagreement between the wife and bull, and never direct their love making unless asked to.

#5 It's the bubby's duty to record his hotwife in action taking videos and pictures assuming she specifically says it's okay to do so.

#6 A hubby should be seen but not heard unless spoken to when his hotwife is being fucked.

#7 It's the hubby's duty to help his wife achieve orgasm with her bull making sure a bottle of lube is always available and doing for her whatever she asks.

#8 The hubby has the same duty for the bull in achieving ejaculation in one of his wife's three holes.

#9 The hubby has clean up duty responsibilities in making sure both his hotwife and bull (if the bull chooses to) are orally cleaned of cum/pussy juice by the cuckold.

"So are you going to be a good cuckold for me and do everything on the tip sheet?" Beth said, with a big smile on her face, now really looking forward to turning Troy into an IR cuck.

"I'll try, but I'm sure to mess up on a couple of them. When I do tell me about it so I can correct what I'm doing wrong."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine," Beth said putting him at ease.

"I hope I'm a good fuck and that we can both cum, hopefully together?" Beth said, expressing her own doubts about becoming a proper cuckold wife.

"Just remember to relax so you can cum on his cock. As far as the bull coming inside you I'd lay 1:10,000 odds he does." Troy laughed thinking 1:9 is about as short an odds-on favorite gets.

Checking into the Peabody we were informed reservations for a full spa treatment and makeover had been made for Beth, courtesy of the museum, lasting three hours finishing at 6:00.

"I'll see you up in the room when your done, and then we can watch act three together before dinner." Troy said giving his wife a kiss thinking the spa was exactly what she needed to relax and feel beautiful for tonight.

Entering the spacious suite on the top floor, which must have cost the museum an arm and leg, Troy counted three bedrooms sending him a not too subtle message that they were hoping their daughters would be joining them. Troy successfully blocked the thought from his mine vowing to only think about tonight. So this is were the 1% stay, he thought to himself, but I bet they get candles instead of whale oil lanterns, noticing the four in the master bedroom.

While Beth was at the spa, Troy checked out the bar and dinning room. He also visited the hotel ducks on the roof top who take a twice daily swim in the hotel lobby fountain. A couple of hunters back almost one hundred years ago left their live decoys in the fountain as a joke after checking out. Well the duck were an instant hit and have been living the good life ever since.

Going back to the room Troy Googled in 'interracial cuckold' producing over 500 hits. Using the time Beth was away he learned about the lifestyle, terms, and more do's and don'ts. He found a great short vid 'An Intro to Cuckolding for Women' which he knew Beth would find interesting. At six o'clock Beth arrived looking completely radiant amazed at the suite.

"Look at the view, you can look up and down all of Beale Street (where all the jazz clubs and restaurants are located). So how many bedrooms are there?" Beth asked.

"Three," Troy said, with neither of them following it up, but Beth thinking the girls will love Memphis.

"So what do you want to do first, eat, or watch the video of act three?" Beth asked.

"Let's do dinner first and then we can get comfortable watching the video and then get you ready for tonight."

At dinner Beth ordered Surf n' Turf, her favorite, why Troy went with a steaming plate of large half shell oysters.

"I don't know how you can eat those?" Beth said preferring her filet mignon and lobster tail, to the slimy mollusks.

"You must be straight then?" Troy laughed.

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"I read somewhere that straight women find oysters unappetizing, but are the favorite food of lesbians." Troy said while sucking down another thinking the clear slime tasted like Tyrone's watered down cum.

"Well I like tacos." Beth said, with both laughing.

"So I take it your preparing for later on tonight when you suck the black bull's cum out of me?"

"I'd say after eating a plate of these, I'll be ready if he brings five of his friends up to the room," Troy said after another slid down his throat, thinking oysters like cum is an acquired taste.

"Troy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, dear, what is it?"

"Are you secretly gay? Your acting like eating black cum out of my pussy is like a trip to the ice cream shop."

"I assure you I'm not gay, I don't know why I'm so excited about doing it...I just am. Maybe it's my way of showing total approval for you going black."

"That so sweet, I promise I'll milk him as hard as I can for you," Beth said feeling an electric tingle between her legs.

Finishing dinner they went back to their suite by seven with time to watch videos and prep Beth for her IR hotwife initiation adventure starting at nine. Getting naked in bed (except for Troy's cage) their lap top between, Troy looked over the web addresses given to them by Tyrone.

"Okay one of these is act three with only the wife, the other with the *******.?" Troy said.

"I think Tyrone gave you the wife only one first," Beth said, not wanting to complicate things in Troy's mind. There would be a time for them to talk about their daughters, but not tonight.

Troy turned down the lights in the room and hit the play button starting act three with a running time of one hour. The scene was great room of a cabin with a four poster bed center stage. A farmer, the part to be played by Troy, is answering a knock on the door.

Tom (farmer): "Who is it?"

Slave Master: "It's me Elmer I brought along my best black man bull to fuck your wife and get her pregnant with a slave baby."

T: "Come in Elmer, me and the misses have been expecting you."

SM: "So Tom, you got my money?"

T: "Surely do all $200. It took us three months saving ever penny we could, I hope your black man bull is worth it?"

SM: "Don't worry none about Stick he's fucked over fifty white women and got every damn one of them pregnant. I ain't promising you this, but seven of them had twins."

T: "You say his name is Stick?"

SM: "Club would be more accurate, 12" long and almost as thick as your wrist. Hope you been stretching your wife's pussy out, cause if you haven't it will be painful for her."

T: "I've been working on Emma for over a week I can work four fingers into her so she shouldn't have any problems accommodating him."

SM: "Good to know, are your two boys going to watch their momma get black man fucked?"

T: "No the boys aren't here tonight, should they be?"

SM: "Never to early for young ones to learn the facts of life especially when their mom gives birth to a black baby. Boys hate being ****** to watch their mom enjoying herself having an orgasm with a cum spewing black cock inside her that nine months later results in a black half sibling. They of course hate the Mulatto and treat like a slave...which of course is what they are. Now if you had a ******* of age, which I know you don't, I'd have brought along another slave and saved you the breeding fee taking one of the black man babies."

T: "Can't imagine what it would be like for a boy to watch his mom getting black man fucked."

SM: "Well it grows them up fast, that's for sure. It's good schooling for when the time comes for their sisters to be bred and prepares them to be cuckolded when they marry needing slaves of their own. Stick has a bit of the devil in him laughing at the white boy, if he is crying. Almost all of them do, thinking their mom is being bludgeoned to death internally not able to distinguish her wailings of ******* from pain. After pulling his dripping cock out of momma's cunt he'll pat the boy on the head and smile letting him know she'll live and was a good fuck. Needless to say no white boy who has experienced that has ever called the black man slave baby brother or sister."

T: "So what's the market price for an ******* Mulatto boy?"

SM: "Four hundred dollars. Not too many banks give you 100% on your money after nine months."

T: "What if it's a girl?"

SM: "Five hundred dollars. They're sold to whore houses who raise them and then auction them off once they reach puberty. So if your lucky enough to have a girl, you can buy a boy and put $100 in your pocket. Now of course if Emma is a real good fuck drawing every drop of cum out of Stick's balls who know you might hit the jackpot and have twins."

T: "She's good and will give him a real ride. Emma knows how important it is for us to start having slaves to help out around here."

SM: "Go fetch her there are a couple of things I want to talk to her about, before I bring in Stick."

Tom walks to the other side of the room and opens a door telling Emma to come into the room which she does, naked except for a white underbust corset which lifted up her tits and shrinks her waist with the corset forming a 'V' pointing towards her brunette bush looking ten years younger than she was with her hair in pigtails.

SM: "You've got a real looker there Tom. Slick won't have any problem filling Emma up with black man cum. So Emma, are you looking forward to being black fucked?" as he eyed over her from head to toe smiling at thinking how much fun it's going to be watching Stick fuck Emma's fine married cunt.

E: "Oh yes, I've talked to my friends who have given birth to black man babies and all of them tell me they orgasm much harder with a large black cock inside them than with their white husbands little dicks."

SM: "Well your face is flush, nipples hard as unripe cherries, and pussy juice is running down your thigh. I think your going to cum like a steam locomotive."

E: "I'll try my hardest. I'm looking forward to having more than one black man baby I'd like a whole bunch."

SM: "I've never seen a white woman stop having black man babies after only one, the average is four or five, one wife we service has had ten, with all but a couple old enough to work in the field. Why you could triple your acreage if you had ten little black Sambos picking cotton from sun up to sun down."

E: "So what should I do so that I'm bred successfully?"

SM: "Good question, let me first say I've done my part. I've been working Stick like a dog during the day and tying his hands and feet to the bed at night for three days so he don't drain away his seed in his hand. His balls is ripe, but still not ready to be picked?"

E: "What do you mean?"

SM: "They are full, but they need to packed with so much seed that when he cums he don't just shoot it inside you but explodes. Stick when full can squirt off eight streams of black man baby making cum, but when super full, twelve."

E: "So what can I do to have him shoot twelve shots inside me?"

SM: "It's what both of you can do. First, take your time. Stick's loves to have his black cock sucked, his balls played with, and fingers stuck up his ass. Second, if he tries cuming before he's fucked you good and proper for at least half a hour Tom has to squeeze his balls to cut him off. Also you have to time it so you both cum together so your cunt sucks in all his cum. If he cums and you don't he'll 'blow out' with his seed flying out the sides of your pussy, reducing the chances of pregnancy."

E: "Won't that bother him if Troy squeezes his nuts?"

SM: "Not as much as the ten lashes I'd give him in the morning for cuming inside you too early. Besides he's use to it by now, needing two to three good squeezes each breeding. To keep Stick from getting to comfortable change positions every five minutes. Of course you know that neither of you are to say a word to Stick, if something needs to be said I'll say it. You two can talk with each other if you like. Most wives cum harder with their husbands by their side holding her hand while both enjoy watching Stick's cock sliding in and out."

T: "After Stick's cums inside my Emma I tie her feet up in the air as soon as he pulls out draining his black man cum inside her until morning, is that correct?"

SM: "Yes and lick up any black man cum that flows out to keep her comfortable so she don't get a crusty asshole which itches like the dickings. Now don't go sucking the cum out of her cunt, or you'll be eating your black man slave. If you do Emma won't get pregnant and I'm not giving your money back or having Stick fuck her a second time. Is that clear?"

T: "Perfectly, lick it up, don't suck it up."

SM: "Good, and another thing, don't be having pussy sex with Emma for a week, unless you want to risk her having a white baby. Fuck your wife in the ass, mouth, or have her give you hand jobs, but keep your dick out of her cunt. Is that clear?"

T: "Makes sense."

SM: "Great, I go fetch Stick." (The SM exits the door and returns with Stick, naked except for a burlap loin cloth looking like an NFL linebacker, 6'3", with broad shoulders and narrow hips.)

SM: "Tom why don't you break out a bottle of whiskey while we watch Stick breed your wife. If you want, most men play the flute while watching. I know I am." (dropping his pants showing off his six inch erection) Emma close your eyes and kneel in front of Stick I want you to be surprised by what Stick has hanging between his legs." (doing as she was told). "Now open them up!"

E: "My God, it's huge." (holding it in one hand, while smiling at her husband) "I thought three fingers wide would be enough but I'm glad Tom worked me to four."

SM: "What do you think of my black black man bull's cock, Tom? Would you like to see Emma suck on it and then watch them fuck?"

T: "I sure would (dropping his pants stroking his dicklet). It's a good think we keep black men as slaves. If they were freemen running around with cocks that big no white woman would settle for a white man, and pretty soon there wouldn't be any whites."

SM: "That my friend will never happen. Slavery is as old as the Bible and sanctioned by Jewish, Christian, and Islam who all follow the Ten Commandments."

T: "I know in Biblical times there were slaves, but was it actually sanctioned by the Ten Commandments?"

SM: Sure was, in the tenth commandment: "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbors'."

T: "So by saying we shouldn't covet the slaves (servants) of our neighbors, it's saying it's alright to keep them if they were ours?"

SM: "Precisely, the commandment says slaves are property, exactly like cattle...not a bit of difference. You can butcher either, the Bible gives you all the backing you need."

T: "Praise be to God!"

SM: "Amen. Emma give Stick the best sucking ever." (lights grow dim except for a spot light on a slowly revolving turn table where Emma is sucking on Stick looking straight ahead emotionless as his cock firms)

After sucking on Stick's massive black cock for twenty minutes, Stick picked up Emma effortlessly and fucked her standing up on the turn table before taking her over to the bed. Changing positions often, with Tom squeezing Stick's balls twice, they ended up in the missionary position with both cuming at exactly the same time with Emma squirting after thirty minutes of insane fucking milking and holding every drop of Stick's seed.

After Stick pulled out his cum pooled in Emma as Tom tied her feet to the poster bed. Emma then gave Tom and the SM hand jobs using both hands with their dicklets simultaneously shooting streams of cum across her tits. The curtains closed with Tom's head beneath his seeded wife's cunt eager to lap up any black man cum overflow.

"Wow, was that something." Troy said, "Do you think you can play the part?"

"I'll be more sure, if tonight goes off as planned. What about you, would you feel comfortable playing with yourself in front of one hundred people and having me jack you off?"

"If you can do it, I can do it."

"What a powerful play that was. I had no idea the Bible was the religious bedrock for slavery justifying humans being treated like livestock. And how the whole family was conditioned to treat the unfortunate baby with hatred and contempt beginning during conception."
"Religion always justifies what the cultural norms are, or they wouldn't be norms. Slavery being the most ******* of social systems makes everyone ******* by necessity. Interesting that the Ten Commandments are all focused on not stealing something, or coveting, meaning a desire to steal, but leave out the biggest thief of all...stealing someone's liberty making them a slave." Troy responded.

"I see where Tyrone was coming from saying as a people blacks can forgive, but never forget what happened to them. I really, really hope I can accept the part keeping the history alive." Beth said, with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sure tonight will go just fine, relax, let's watch 'An Intro to Cuckolding for Women'," Troy said, which they did, learning about the lifestyle their marriage would soon follow.

"So you think I'll make a good interracial hotwife?" Beth asked after the vid.

"No, I think you'll make a great one."

"Just make sure you select the biggest, thickest black cock for me tonight. If the bull who played the part in last years production is going to be fucking me I need to know if I can take all of him."

"No problem," Troy said wondering how few husbands in the world had ever been given that instruction by their wives.
Hi is there a 3rd part to this story. Very good?

Back