Accidentally Hunted A MILF (Opinions Needed)

Coolestkid87

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
So I’ve been driving down this street that leads to my local grocery store for a couple of months now and when I drive down there, there’s always this older white lady working in her garden, watering her plants and such. She wears these little bikini tops while she is gardening and has a very nice set of titties atleast double Ds. It’s so noticeable that one time while I was driving down the street she caused traffic like literally two trucks pulled over and were talking to her (some old ass country white dudes). So last week she was in the garden on a sunny day and I was headed to the grocery store to pick up some ******* and as I was passing by in my Jeep with the top down and doors off she stopped what she was doing to look at me pass by and waved. I was shocked that I got her attention because of all the attention she receives so I waved back I noticed she stood there as if she wanted me to slam on the brakes and speak to her. Keep in mind where I live there are hardly any black people so I stand out like a sore thumb. After I noticed that I said to myself the next time I pass by her house and she’s outside I will stop and introduce myself. Well.....today was the day, I drove by her house and she had on this little top and Nike running shorts and was moving some items from her corvette into her house. Me being one of the few black residents in this small beach town, I was a little hesitant to just pull up and talk to her because also this town is a lil racist. After slowing down, I said fuck it what’s the worst that can happen. So I slowed down and stopped along side of her corvette, rolled down my window and told her “I like your corvette it’s very nice” when she turned around you can see the excitement on her face as she replied “Thank you, it needs work done but glad you like it”. So I introduced myself and she did the same and was relieved to know that I wasn’t one of the many guys that flirt or shout at her while she’s outside such as the garbage men, construction workers or just random guys. I told her I’m sure she gets a lot of attention not only because she’s beautiful but because of her body. She replied “honey I’m from Missouri where it’s always cold and snowy so when I moved out here near the beach I knew I was going to wear nothing but small tops lol unfortunately they get me a lot of attention, that’s why my neighbors wives hate me.” So we laughed and we’re learning a few things about each other. I wound up getting her number and asking her if she would like to go to the beach during the day tomorrow for some whiskey and sand and she replied excited “I would love to, I don’t have much to do plus I was thinking about going to the beach tomorrow to tan anyway.” So tomorrow I’ll be picking her up and headed to the beach but not the crowded section and plan on drinking and watching those titties tan and see what else we can get into. So what I gathered from this conversation is that she’s 53yrs old, her titties are even nicer up close but clearly had some work done, she’s very outgoing and she likes younger men. Also she seemed surprise a black man approached her, so we will see what happens. The question is should I, be aggressive and real flirty with her tomorrow or play it cool? I already have a game plan made up on my hand but curious to what others think. This isn’t my first roadie but by me recently moving here women might be different given that this is a very racist town. What are y’all thoughts Men and Women please give opinions

So I’ve been driving down this street that leads to my local grocery store for a couple of months now and when I drive down there, there’s always this older white lady working in her garden, watering her plants and such. She wears these little bikini tops while she is gardening and has a very nice set of titties atleast double Ds. It’s so noticeable that one time while I was driving down the street she caused traffic like literally two trucks pulled over and were talking to her (some old ass country white dudes). So last week she was in the garden on a sunny day and I was headed to the grocery store to pick up some ******* and as I was passing by in my Jeep with the top down and doors off she stopped what she was doing to look at me pass by and waved. I was shocked that I got her attention because of all the attention she receives so I waved back I noticed she stood there as if she wanted me to slam on the brakes and speak to her. Keep in mind where I live there are hardly any black people so I stand out like a sore thumb. After I noticed that I said to myself the next time I pass by her house and she’s outside I will stop and introduce myself. Well.....today was the day, I drove by her house and she had on this little top and Nike running shorts and was moving some items from her corvette into her house. Me being one of the few black residents in this small beach town, I was a little hesitant to just pull up and talk to her because also this town is a lil racist. After slowing down, I said fuck it what’s the worst that can happen. So I slowed down and stopped along side of her corvette, rolled down my window and told her “I like your corvette it’s very nice” when she turned around you can see the excitement on her face as she replied “Thank you, it needs work done but glad you like it”. So I introduced myself and she did the same and was relieved to know that I wasn’t one of the many guys that flirt or shout at her while she’s outside such as the garbage men, construction workers or just random guys. I told her I’m sure she gets a lot of attention not only because she’s beautiful but because of her body. She replied “honey I’m from Missouri where it’s always cold and snowy so when I moved out here near the beach I knew I was going to wear nothing but small tops lol unfortunately they get me a lot of attention, that’s why my neighbors wives hate me.” So we laughed and we’re learning a few things about each other. I wound up getting her number and asking her if she would like to go to the beach during the day tomorrow for some whiskey and sand and she replied excited “I would love to, I don’t have much to do plus I was thinking about going to the beach tomorrow to tan anyway.” So tomorrow I’ll be picking her up and headed to the beach but not the crowded section and plan on drinking and watching those titties tan and see what else we can get into. So what I gathered from this conversation is that she’s 53yrs old, her titties are even nicer up close but clearly had some work done, she’s very outgoing and she likes younger men. Also she seemed surprise a black man approached her, so we will see what happens. The question is should I, be aggressive and real flirty with her tomorrow or play it cool? I already have a game plan made up on my hand but curious to what others think. This isn’t my first roadie but by me recently moving here women might be different given that this is a very racist town. What are y’all thoughts Men and Women please give opinions
Be yourself!

just because you say the town is racist, it doesn't mean she is. She is from Mo. Plus, if she was racist she wouldn't let you within 10 feet.

Hi,

I would recommend pursuing. It's up to her to decide how or what she wants to do. Just be polite and act like a gentleman.

You wrote your account a few weeks ago, care to tell us what happened?

Donna

PS - love the term 'hunted' My first long term Bull used it and since then, it brings back memories - very nice memories!

So I’ve been driving down this street .....
I didn't read the whole message...but from the title it is quite obvious what you did...."accidentally" hunted a MILF out of season and this is simply not forgivable. Now I know a lot of people are going to pounce on me and flame me, saying "What right does the gummint have to tell me when I can and cannot hunt a MILF?" And most of you are probably also against "bag limits", right? Well freedom is all well and good....I understand that, but hunting out of season and without bag limits will eventually lead to nothing for anyone.

By the way, just as you would expect, I live in a U.S. National Park for safety's sake....like it or not....No Hunting!

I didn't read the whole message...but from the title it is quite obvious what you did...."accidentally" hunted a MILF out of season and this is simply not forgivable. Now I know a lot of people are going to pounce on me and flame me, saying "What right does the gummint have to tell me when I can and cannot hunt a MILF?" And most of you are probably also against "bag limits", right? Well freedom is all well and good....I understand that, but hunting out of season and without bag limits will eventually lead to nothing for anyone.

By the way, just as you would expect, I live in a U.S. National Park for safety's sake....like it or not....No Hunting!
Fuck that I'm hunting you anyway lol

Take your time, let her set the pace and follow. Perhaps a dinner date. If she openly shows interest then you could simply say after the beach date you’d like to come inside if she was inclined.

Back