Accidental exposure to bbc

I can guarantee you that my wife would be very nervous, but she would look at it, not sure if she'd be confident enough to start sucking or getting fucked right there and then, but one thing is for sure it wouldn't be long for her to go out and get her first BBC, I actually was trying to find a spa where there is black men giving the massage and have her start that way.
I need to find one

How would you feel if you and your smoking hot white wife walked in on your well hung black friend naked in a changing room where she would be fully exposed tO view his bbc?
I would be very turned on to see her reaction! To watch her eyes drop to his large dark manhood, her mouth opens slightly, her breathing quickens and I know she would make a sexy comment because she knows she has my blessing to explore her desires!

I think this is the perfect way for the introduction to BBC. I believe most women are too afraid to have a preset meeting for the first time. I would think that a lot of women think about it and kind of fall into the lifestyle because of situations like this. They probably have wanted to have BBC but the informal route probably works better. You can call it an accident but I think the accident was something they have desired to happen. My wife will have her first, not because it was set up, but rather by the right circumstances. It almost happened on our vacation but the housekeeper had horrible timing. She absolutely would have had a BBC in her mouth as she had a few drinks and was horny for the bartender who brought drinks to our room. Just my opinion but to me women are not as aggressive as men, in general, and they react to situations as they come up.
My wife is exactly like that! Still trying to get that "accident " to happen.

@funsexycpl and what I would say is you know dam well what your duty is - to service your Bull and get his cock nice and super stiff and hard to fuck your hotwife now both of you get on your knees and get ready to worship your Masters large cock starting from the balls, all the way up the shaft never lettting your tongue and lips off the cock licking and sucking all the way to the mushroom thick head of the cock.

Then go back down the otherside and consider the BBC praised. :bigsmile:

Is this something that you have had white couples do?

My accident was a little odd but still surprised me as I was so naive. My husband talked me into going to a nudist resort. We were setting up a campsite and I refused to get naked until everything was in place (I did not want anyone staring at my ass while I was bent over hammering in tent stakes lol). Of course my husband got naked immediately. When the camp was set up he went to the restroom and I took off my clothes. When he came back I asked him about the restroom because there were two door and no labels. He said the women's room is the door on the right. I went over and went in the right door.....and it was all just one unisex room with stalls. I used the toilet and when I came out there was a naked black man waiting for me. He introduced himself and proceeded to ******* me back to my campsite. I tried not to stare but his dick was flaccid but so huuuuuge. When I got back to the campsite I wish I had a camera because my husband found out the joke was on him. I didn't have sex with that guy but I did discover over the weekend my deep attraction to black men and their to me.

Back