Accidental exposure to bbc

I think this is the perfect way for the introduction to BBC. I believe most women are too afraid to have a preset meeting for the first time. I would think that a lot of women think about it and kind of fall into the lifestyle because of situations like this. They probably have wanted to have BBC but the informal route probably works better. You can call it an accident but I think the accident was something they have desired to happen. My wife will have her first, not because it was set up, but rather by the right circumstances. It almost happened on our vacation but the housekeeper had horrible timing. She absolutely would have had a BBC in her mouth as she had a few drinks and was horny for the bartender who brought drinks to our room. Just my opinion but to me women are not as aggressive as men, in general, and they react to situations as they come up.

Sorry about that dear, I didnt know he was in there.
Oh that's alright, it was quite enlightning
What do you mean
Well, you know what they say
About what?
Black men, and their........penises
No actually, I don't
Oh you know, that they have big ones, that they're hung
Bigger than mine?
Well he certainly was
Sounds like my kinda girl :)

Hi - this sort of happened to us. Wife did see a patient of hers who was very well hung and came home and told me about it and it is what started us in the lifestyle. From that point, it took us nearly a year or more to get to the point of actually doing it for the first time.

that's the beginning of a great story

It happened to us, we had just finished swimming in the hotel pool and decided to go for a sauna , we striped naked as there was no one around , we thought, as we entered there was a black man totally naked on the top bench , he smiled and we joined him , Steve sat next to him as I stood in front of both of them , his cock started to grow , Steve remarked he likes what he sees , the man pointed his cock to me and asked would I like to suck it,which I did with pleasure. You never know who will meet in the strangest places.

Hope he rewarded you with a nice big mouthful of cum!

Back