Accidental exposure to bbc

It probably wouldn't be accidental. More intentional on the part of at least one party in this interaction. From there, it's easy to imagine what comes next. The BBC becomes hard from the attention, arousal starts to enter into the changing room. The woman feels a little flushed, as the couple instinctively begin to come a little closer.

I would look at both of them and smile saying "Well, this could be fun. What do you both think we should do about this situation?"
@funsexycpl and what I would say is you know dam well what your duty is - to service your Bull and get his cock nice and super stiff and hard to fuck your hotwife now both of you get on your knees and get ready to worship your Masters large cock starting from the balls, all the way up the shaft never lettting your tongue and lips off the cock licking and sucking all the way to the mushroom thick head of the cock.

Then go back down the otherside and consider the BBC praised. :bigsmile:

@funsexycpl and what I would say is you know dam well what your duty is - to service your Bull and get his cock nice and super stiff and hard to fuck your hotwife now both of you get on your knees and get ready to worship your Masters large cock starting from the balls, all the way up the shaft never lettting your tongue and lips off the cock licking and sucking all the way to the mushroom thick head of the cock.

Then go back down the otherside and consider the BBC praised. :bigsmile:

The reply would be "Yes MASTER" and we would both obey licking and sucking your SUPERIOR COCK ONLY with our mouths and never using our hands. We know that is the proper way for us to suck a BBC MASTER

It happened to us, we had just finished swimming in the hotel pool and decided to go for a sauna , we striped naked as there was no one around , we thought, as we entered there was a black man totally naked on the top bench , he smiled and we joined him , Steve sat next to him as I stood in front of both of them , his cock started to grow , Steve remarked he likes what he sees , the man pointed his cock to me and asked would I like to suck it,which I did with pleasure. You never know who will meet in the strangest places.

Back