Accidental bbc flashing and public bbc bulge

tumblr_myhwtpQH5w1r2v3p8o1_250.gif
tumblr_myhwtpQH5w1r2v3p8o2_250.gif

Reminds of the Oakland West BART station. What a great show!

We grew up where there were no african americans. Our first live encounter with a naked black man was at a nudist resort. I was so nervous and my husband was pushing me to get naked. I refused until we had our site set up. My husband was already naked - and he headed for the restroom. I saw no one else around so I got naked too and started for the restroom. My husband was on his way back and he said be sure to use the door on the right for the women's room. Well he was being a smart ass because both doors led to a single restroom. I hesitated and a deep voice said "it's okay your in the right room - all the first timers are confused". I turned around and there was a naked black man with a dick that went halfway to his knee. I thanked him and went into the stall. I was kinda stunned. I came out of the restroom and the black guy was there waiting for me and walked me back to my campsite. He had many nice things to say about how I looked and how we should get together at the dance. He said his name was Derrick and that "we could be real good together". I was stunned and just then my husband came out of the tent and saw me and Derrick standing there - he also got a good look at the huge black cock. I don't know if he or Derrick was more surprised (my husband is a pretty big (except for his cock lol) imposing guy. I thanked Derrick for helping me out in the restroom and that I would look for him at the dance. My husband was quiet for once. Derrick said goodbye and headed out and I just looked at my husband and told him I was "going to really like this place after all". And just like that an idea was planted and I was back in control.

Back