Accidental bbc flashing and public bbc bulge

Yes.. that is REAL.. and will FILL YOU UP
zz-2017-png.624377

Last Friday, got a text from wife at work, she works retail. A customer tried on a pair of shorts and walked past the male clerk to ask her if she thought they were too tight....she didn't know what to say, staring at his crotch, and immediately texted me, saying she could see everything, and he must have put something in his pants. Poor woman, getting turned on at work. Anywhere else, with a little wine, her hand would begin to roam. She is quite sexy enough to get men into the store, so it'll happen again.

Isn't the workplace a bit creepy for men to do this? She has a vindictive female boss, so she must be cautious.

At her old job last year, she knew her coworkers and boss well enough to go clubbing with them, and they would be the ones sitting at the table, taking pictures of her dancing, and protective, telling the overly frisky guys she's married. A smart and confident man dances with all the ladies in a group.

I'm always getting caught checking out black guys bulges, alot of them get hard when they see me staring at their bulges.
It's such a turn on when a guy see me looking and ruby's his cock over his shorts, and it gets rock hard.
I've had guys rub up on me in public places like on line or on a bus. I love feeling that hardness on my ass and being groped in front of people.
I love when other white men see me having this done by a black man.

I'm always getting caught checking out black guys bulges, alot of them get hard when they see me staring at their bulges.
It's such a turn on when a guy see me looking and ruby's his cock over his shorts, and it gets rock hard.
I've had guys rub up on me in public places like on line or on a bus. I love feeling that hardness on my ass and being groped in front of people.
I love when other white men see me having this done by a black man.

And now I'm hard. How predictable lol.

Back