Accidental bbc flashing and public bbc bulge

11427041523_c78a60f2c3_k.jpg
tumblr_mwq9ohpm1o1s5couuo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0vdqfVkl01rabbz8o1_500.jpg
what a stud!!!!

Some eye-candy
Awesome pics, especially the bathtub. One slight objection tho. "Eye candy" sort of implies a one dimensional, pretty-to-look-at aspect. I would suggest that the Men in those pictures are MUCH more substantial than eye candy. In fact, I'd suggest that they are powerful Bulls, who'd like nothing better than fucking our women into earth shattering, quivering orgasms, begging for their massive cocks. I can practically hear them as they strut away from what used to be our woman muttering, " There's your Eye Candy, motherfucker."

Awesome pics, especially the bathtub. One slight objection tho. "Eye candy" sort of implies a one dimensional, pretty-to-look-at aspect. I would suggest that the Men in those pictures are MUCH more substantial than eye candy. In fact, I'd suggest that they are powerful Bulls, who'd like nothing better than fucking our women into earth shattering, quivering orgasms, begging for their massive cocks. I can practically hear them as they strut away from what used to be our woman muttering, " There's your Eye Candy, motherfucker."
You are quite right, but I meant no disrespect. I submit to their superiority.

Back