Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

N
With that thick and pure cum, pregnancy happens immediately !
Again to emphasise the comment above It is a very hot and suggestive subject, and yes as I talked before about wanting men's cum powering deep into me.

Not so sure its just the cucks? I am much older now but still very fertile and even my vaginal excretion are as slippery if not more to ovulation and the following weeks.
I feel sexier and more capable of committing a lustful act and allowing my lovers to plough deep leaving their seed.

Apparently! scientifically your lover is more likely to impregnate you than your husband. Most certainly that would be the case if your a full-on cuck couple. A woman's internal natural body function is for the cervix to slurp up the semen during a deep vaginal orgasm aiding the ability to become pregnant......Again more likely with a partner fulfilling a sexual prowess over and above your husbands

N
Again to emphasise the comment above It is a very hot and suggestive subject, and yes as I talked before about wanting men's cum powering deep into me.

Not so sure its just the cucks? I am much older now but still very fertile and even my vaginal excretion are as slippery if not more to ovulation and the following weeks.
I feel sexier and more capable of committing a lustful act and allowing my lovers to plough deep leaving their seed.

Apparently! scientifically your lover is more likely to impregnate you than your husband. Most certainly that would be the case if your a full-on cuck couple. A woman's internal natural body function is for the cervix to slurp up the semen during a deep vaginal orgasm aiding the ability to become pregnant......Again more likely with a partner fulfilling a sexual prowess over and above your husbands

Couldn't agree more ! .. but I have a side comment that there is nothing so called "old" white woman for bulls ..

Couldn't agree more ! .. but I have a side comment that there is nothing so called "old" white woman for bulls ..

Over the years and its been a few I have taken a fair amount of cum in my pussy. I love the feeling of a cock plunging into my naked pussy and his cock head forsing its way through my lips building up and then relishing the cum as it shoots deep inside my unprotected womb.
I've had men break them and I've broken them. and know that some of you will be shaking your heads in discuss! I've even begged men to take a condom off, please cum in me! then I repeatedly say this and in the heat of the moment obliged my desire. I just cant help it!
My now husband met me this way; His 1st time with me, I was living/married to another man and we met one day it was like electric and I just had to have him in me regardless of the consequences. I was awash with my love juices. I straddled this man and I didn't hesitate taking him in me. These days he loves seeing another mans cock sliding in and out and the resulting cum oozing from my pussy. Generally younger too. So age ?

Over the years and its been a few I have taken a fair amount of cum in my pussy. I love the feeling of a cock plunging into my naked pussy and his cock head forsing its way through my lips building up and then relishing the cum as it shoots deep inside my unprotected womb.
I've had men break them and I've broken them. and know that some of you will be shaking your heads in discuss! I've even begged men to take a condom off, please cum in me! then I repeatedly say this and in the heat of the moment obliged my desire. I just cant help it!
My now husband met me this way; His 1st time with me, I was living/married to another man and we met one day it was like electric and I just had to have him in me regardless of the consequences. I was awash with my love juices. I straddled this man and I didn't hesitate taking him in me. These days he loves seeing another mans cock sliding in and out and the resulting cum oozing from my pussy. Generally younger too. So age ?

hmmmm now I wanna make you produce babies for me soo bad <3 ..

accepting bulls cum in my mouth first time was overwhelming.I almost choked on it had to swallow as much as I could. lots of the cum was leaking out of my mouth and dripping down onto my bodyMy belly was cramping with so much cum and poking out lookin like I was pregnant lol.
Did you enjoy it a lot hon!

Back