Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.

That's scary, and fucking Hot. Taking charge and Taking You. Only thing hotter would have been cucky pulling off your Lover's condom, making it a threeway mutual choice.

Of course....from the pic it seems the girl asked the BBC to do it - not the other way around :)

So - She wraps her legs around me & begs for a fillup, w00t!

If She asks you to enter Her without a condom, then I know where *I* want you to come every time-right where Nature intends.

It's still hotter if you ask Her where She wants it, because then Her brain has to come to terms with Her body's need, and voicing, begging, for you to plant your seed is going to make Her Cummmmmmm!

If She asks you to enter Her without a condom, then I know where *I* want you to come every time-right where Nature intends.

It's still hotter if you ask Her where She wants it, because then Her brain has to come to terms with Her body's need, and voicing, begging, for you to plant your seed is going to make Her Cummmmmmm!
Exactly. It's much hotter if my wife begs the bull to cum inside her. Especially when she's not using any protection.

cum gif cum filled pussy tumblr_ny6i0ubdBF1tcchvuo1_400.gif

If She asks you to enter Her without a condom, then I know where *I* want you to come every time-right where Nature intends. It's still hotter if you ask Her where She wants it, because then Her brain has to come to terms with Her body's need, and voicing, begging, for you to plant your seed is going to make Her Cummmmmmm!

Agreed. Cum cum baby (using lyrics of ice-ice baby)...

th-jpeg.1301239
here is her pic

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 210
The first time my wife was with a black guy he used a condom which was disappointing to both of us. Fortunately it kept her willing to keep trying and the next time with a different guy we found on CL was amazing. After some foreplay including bringing her off orally he was on his back getting his dick sucked when he pulled her on top of him and entered her bareback. Needless to say they fucked in several positions with her cumming several more times. They ended up missionary where he demanded she cum one more time, which she did, then he made her beg for his cum. She again submitted and was rewarded with her first load of black seed. As we were driving home from his hotel she told me she counted 10 shots of sperm as he was cumming in her, something she had never and still has never done with any other partner including me.

Our first time...he shot his load 4 times while fucking her doggie and me under her and licking her clit...after each time he shot his load he would pull his cock out and shove it down my throat so i could clean him off and then i would eat and clean her pussy so they could go again...once they were done she fucked me with her black strap on and let me cum in my chastity device.

Back