Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

Her first bareback cream pie was recently. she was riding him and they both had to cum. I said do it. She was shocked, but continued and she squirted all over his dick, and he came deep inside her. after they finished cumming and kissing, they got off each other, and I was able to clean up as it oozed out freshly. They I sucked and cleaned him dry but he was sensitive, naturally. amazing night hope it happens again soon.

Her first bareback cream pie was recently. she was riding him and they both had to cum. I said do it. She was shocked, but continued and she squirted all over his dick, and he came deep inside her. after they finished cumming and kissing, they got off each other, and I was able to clean up as it oozed out freshly. They I sucked and cleaned him dry but he was sensitive, naturally. amazing night hope it happens again soon.
Part of cuckold life

It doesn't always happen the way we envision it happening. We'd been married a couple of months and we'd discussed her sexy black coworker more than once. He was perfect for her, married, attractive and personable. When she left for a work assignment overnight about 200 miles from our home she told me it might happen that night, was I still ok with it? Hell yes! We'd only been married a short while and we weren't yet ready for children (or so we thought) so we thought we'd start with a condom and see how the relationship developed.

They were in her hotel room immediately after dinner and drinks and they started with a condom. My wife said she came within 5 minutes after he entered her - exactly what I wanted for her! Later in the night, she was awakened as he was moving on top of her and entering her again. There was no thought of a condom even though she was fertile - it was spontaneous and hot.

I'd had a vasectomy a couple of years before, so she and I didn't need any contraception. This first time with her sexy black lover...I didn't get to see or participate and I never did. Although my wife saw this guy for several years, he didn't want me in bed with them and would not come to our home. As you might imagine with a relationship this long, there was a good deal of emotion involved and it was a sexy ride for all three of us although it could only happen once a month. I loved knowing my wife was full of another man's sperm when she came home, - it was a fulfilling experience for both of us.

Back