Abstaining from masturbation

that's interesting and true to some degree and I have seen a naked white girl at going around a gas station around the summer of 2016 and it was crazy
Idk, did I see a TV ad like that, or is it my brain telling me it's sarcasm, or are you going to tell us how crazy it was?:bigsmile:

I do believe you, bro. But I can't see *******. It won't be the first or last time a white bitch runs out on the streets to feel the excitement of a potential jump on her
true and the quality of the picture wasn't the best when I took it lol

What I noticed is that there seems to be a point at which if women have more sex with us they are like in continuous heat and need even more sex. I get pic messages from one of my ladies showing me she's rubbing herself at the most unusual places, train, classroom, library, coffee shop... Females have obviously the advantage and some don't seem to restrain themselves.
How many ladies do you have? Are they married? If so do they cuckold their husbands?

I will masturbate depending on how much sex I'm enjoying. We have decided my husband can play with himself but actual orgasms are limited to only when I let him. I enjoy keeping him horny and he's so attentive and loving when he isn't coming a lot so I've found if I only let him come once or maybe twice a month it works very well for us!

What I noticed is that there seems to be a point at which if women have more sex with us they are like in continuous heat and need even more sex. I get pic messages from one of my ladies showing me she's rubbing herself at the most unusual places, train, classroom, library, coffee shop... Females have obviously the advantage and some don't seem to restrain themselves.
Whatever and how can find women to send me pics like these?

After more than three wonderful decades together, we are still in love - and lust. Can’t help but get excited just thinking about each other, never mind being in the same room (even in public).
So, touching and stroking is only natural. Our bodies sometimes take over our minds.
But we try to save every “drop” of energy for our play time in private.
Jo and Hubby

My husband isn’t well endowed BUT he is very attentive in other areas. His oral skills are amazing. If I think about it, I get wet.

I always say

Compliments to the Chef

Back