Absent/Present Hubby

Dick300

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Genearl question for everyone(bulls,wives&cuckolds). Would you prefer for the hubby to be present during the action or in a different room from where all the action is going down??

Hubby here. The first few times with any new guy my wife likes me present and I do enjoy watching and taking pics but once she gets to know them she likes to be alone with them and if I'm in the same house I do get excited while wondering whats going on. Sad part is that has only happened with 2 guys

Either and it depends on how comfortable the wife is with the guy, I really don't mind, if she meets someone when out and want to go to his place for some fun I'm cool with it, so long as she tells me where she is.

My husband will very rarely entire the bedroom when we are together. When he does, he just stays a few minutes, then ask if we need anything, then leaves. If the black gentleman I see stays for the weekend, he will sleep in another bedroom.

My husband will very rarely entire the bedroom when we are together. When he does, he just stays a few minutes, then ask if we need anything, then leaves. If the black gentleman I see stays for the weekend, he will sleep in another bedroom.
A whole weekend with you and those big beautiful breasts sure does sound like a nice treat

Back