About to get Blacked!

This photo reminded me of the second time I cucked Al. I'd lost my bikini top at Myrtle Beach while Al and I were vacationing there. A very strongly built Black man found it. The ransom for getting it back was my spending the 24 hours with him as his sex slave. He made Al and I go to his hotel room. I had to take a shower while Al had to wait in the hallway outside the guy's hotel room. The guy (He never told me his name. ) waited in the bathroom for me to finish showering. He let Al in the room to take one Polaroid photo of me to remember me by "before (he) ruined me", and then threw Al out of his room. He pulled down his trunks and I saw a cock that looked more at home on a horse than any man. He then had me bend over and entered me completely in one thrust. The entry was the most painful I'd had to that point. I lost track of time while he fucked me. When he came, it was very forceful. But, he made sure I also had an orgasm. It was very strong. He took me vaginally and anally almost continuously. The only time he stopped was when we ate (he tied me to the bed with a vibrator in me when he went to get us a pizza) and when we had to use the bathroom.

Angie

Cuck 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back