About Me

My name is Bill Banks. I'm a 54 yr old single straight black male from Washington
DC. I'm looking for a willing white female who would be willing to hook up with me in my area on a regular basis for companionship and good sex. A white female who desires a good black man.
I would like to find or hook up on here with a female who travels to the Washington DC
area or lives in the DC area. you can be married or single as long as you desire and want to get with a black man like myself. About me, I have my own pad am a homeowner and I live alone. I would like to find a female who would be willing to move in with me and be my lover or slut if you are out there. If there are any white females in the area who are looking for a room or are college
students and need a room give me a shout. I'm looking for any for real white females ages
25 to 60. I love mature women and white females with hairy pussies and round shapely
booties. About me , I've been told I look much younger than my 54 yrs but you can be the judge.LOL! I'm 5 9' 170 pounds with an athletic build and about 9 inches endowed.at least that is what the length looks erect and hard. i don't measure the length and girdth.LOL! I'm disease free
no stds,HIV neg. As far as my background, I'm college educated,have a source of income and I know how to conduct myself in public and private. I enjoy hanging out with friends,working out,sports,music,clubbing,museums,theater,travel and just chilling out with the remote, a good
book and of course the company of a sexy female. Sexually, I'm a heavy cummer and exploder and I also have a talented tongue if you know what I mean.Smile! Sexy females i the DC area and around the country and abroad get back with me so we can hook up. I'm looking for serious females . You can reply here or message me at billbanks1234567890@hotmail.com I also have yahoo my handle is billb18922 and you can call me at 202-525-2684. I'm new here and hoping I can meet some cooll people and new friends. females please do contact me. I hope you will and look forward to hearing from you.
Billmail3.JPGmail1.JPG

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 6
Back