About me

LanaP

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Although I’ve been a member of this site for a while, I’ve not spent a lot of time on here until lately, so now that I am verified I’ll get into a little more about me.

I run hot and cold on the lifestyle, playing for over four years now, but I have taken some breaks of several months fun when my real life gets in the way of having time to indulge. Having sex with black men is not something I have to do, or even need to do, but something I enjoy doing. I have been in it long enough to have some specifics on what I like.

I am a woman in my 50’s, so I prefer tall black men 42 or older, professional, who can me impress with a conversation rather than simply cock size. (i.e. I need to see something other than a photo of a cock to take someone serious).

My husband is always there—something we do together. He's not a cuck but is a voyeur and loves watching me and taking photos for our own enjoyment —and I love being watched so we make a good pair. I have no interest in other white men or a serious relationship as I have both of those at home.

We travel the Southeast on business and sometimes enjoy taking an extra evening on the trip for some recreational sex is not out of the question. We’re not into swing clubs, preferring to keep things more private.

I am real and do not like fakes, posers, no-shows, and those who are so full of themselves they cannot read a profile to see what I like. I have been described as enthusiastic and open, but of course that is a personal opinion of my partners.

If the above sounds like we could click, I would love to hear from you. We will be on vacation in Myrtle Beach in April and available for fun, or around Atlanta the rest of the time.

you seem like a very down to earth person whose perspective of this type of lifestyle I can really respect! it's not just about a cock that impresses you, it takes much more and I like the fact that you are straight up about what you want and your desires don't define you! I've read your profile and I see that i'm a little out of you age range but I just had acknowledge this thread because I haven't seen many profiles (of real people for one!!) that have outlined what's desired and I respect that

Lana, you say your husband is a voyeur, not a cuck. I'm just curious as to what you think a "cuck" is? Care to elaborate any on that? Mac

I understand the true definition as follows:
  1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
VERB
  1. (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
However from what I read on the forums, both hotwife and interracial themes, a large number of those that identify themselves as cucks tend to be submissive to the wife's partner or the wife or both, subject to humiliation or gets off on it, and in extreme cases sissified, caged, denied, and with homoerotic leanings. There are plenty of stories in the various forums about a man identifying himself as a cuck that gets off on being ****** to perform sex on the wife's partner. In their descriptions a part of the sexual act includes demeaning and disrespectful things directed to the husband.

What is mean when I say that about my husband is that he is none of those. In the true definition I do not think I am adulteress, as I have his full permission and even encouragement. He is not sub, would not stand to be humiliated, and has no interest sexually in other men other than observing them with me. He gives respect and he demands the same in return. The fact he is willing to loan me to another man for that man's pleasure (and more important my own pleasure) has a respect element implied for us.

He enjoys watching me with black men. It is visual for him. His permission to play is a gift that he offers and I accept. He says he likes seeing me lost in the pleasure, and that when he and I are in the act that he can't see that side of me, as his view is somewhat obstructed (lol) and he is distracted from observing my pleasure by enjoying his own. He says my playing as he watches is all about me.

Because of all I have just said finding the right person is vital, and being selective this is therefore not something we enjoy on a frequent basis, but something we do savor when we can find someone compatible with the patience to work with us until we can find the right time to play.

It is all about respect. I'm not sure if I answered your question but I hope I got close.

It is all about respect. I'm not sure if I answered your question but I hope I got close.
pic_ScoreAnA.jpg ....... it just makes discussions easier when everyone is on the same page. I think of all the added fetishes to cuckolding (ie: humiliation, cock locks, creampie eating, denial of sex, breeding, wedding rings, etc) like adding extras to a new car you're buying. You add those features to basically customize the car to your specific liking & enjoyment ... same with cuckolding. No 2 couples have specifically the same, exact desires & likes when it comes to cuckolding. The main goal should be that the cuckolding is, as you say, respectful of everyone's "happiness".
Thanks ... Mac

Last edited:
I guess the best way to say it is in the car analogy we like driving a STRAIGHT shift. Not judgmental about what anyone else does--as long as someone doesn't expect us to not follow our on personal standards. We know what we like. We don't like surprises in either direction so we have that all clear between I and partners before we play.

Back