About me

Sandy87

Female
just six months ago I first had a night with a black man. it was an awesome experience. so I really want more. and my only preference is a huge black cock. if u got it then just hit me. and for at least one night I'm all ur's. and the fact is that I'm not here for cyber sex. and I don't like fake guys. and white guys.......u know I already got enough white cock. so may be later.

I don't get why these people have to fake it. Just admit you are a fag or a cuck. Tell the truth on whether your wife/girlfriend knows you are on this site and/or if she is into it. I am a sissy cuck. I freely admit it. My Cuckoldress is in Illinois with her sick mom right now, I am in Indiana. I have no reason to hide anything. What would be the purpose in it?

I don't get why these people have to fake it. Just admit you are a fag or a cuck. Tell the truth on whether your wife/girlfriend knows you are on this site and/or if she is into it. I am a sissy cuck. I freely admit it. My Cuckoldress is in Illinois with her sick mom right now, I am in Indiana. I have no reason to hide anything. What would be the purpose in it?

I can't say that I understand the psyche of those that are frauds, but in addition to the white guys who masquerade as women to get hit on and to have guys send them dick pictures so as to fuel their masturbatory fantasies, I would guess that some of them get a kick out of making total fools of the jackasses who start waving their dicks at every "female" profile and poster on this website.

I can't say that I understand the psyche of those that are frauds, but in addition to the white guys who masquerade as women to get hit on and to have guys send them dick pictures so as to fuel their masturbatory fantasies, I would guess that some of them get a kick out of making total fools of the jackasses who start waving their dicks at every "female" profile and poster on this website.

I new here or at least I don't come here very often but from what I've seen it's not just guys pretending to be hot girls. I'd be surprised if all the black guys carrying 10 inches or more are any more real than their "white guy pretending to be hot chick" counter parts.

Pretty funny. A bunch of guy's pretending to be extraordinarily well hung hot of the trail of other guys pretending to be hot women! They deserve each other don't you think?

All of them vehemently denying being gay, of course! :bounce:

I new here or at least I don't come here very often but from what I've seen it's not just guys pretending to be hot girls. I'd be surprised if all the black guys carrying 10 inches or more are any more real than their "white guy pretending to be hot chick" counter parts.

Pretty funny. A bunch of guy's pretending to be extraordinarily well hung hot of the trail of other guys pretending to be hot women! They deserve each other don't you think?

All of them vehemently denying being gay, of course! :bounce:

Point well taken. I'm sure some of the guys claiming 10+ inches are probably a more modest 7 to 8 inches, and of course, there are a Few black guys on here who steal pictures as well.

U have to learn to weed out the bad and keep the real ones , who really enjoy this site... I must tell u that if u ask for cam to cam most will shoot u down but the real ones always love to take u up on your offer.. Keep exposing the Fakes and Picture Stealing and this site will become what it Should Be...

Back