About me, I'm new to bbc

Tamara

Female
Well my names Tamara I live in Edmonton Canada, originally from cape town where this fantasy all started. I'm 41 married and got 2 *******. I don't even bother fucking my husband anymore we don't even sleep in the same room anymore. It's okay though I got my nice big BLACK toy I sleep with and it works way better that his white dick. My favorite fantasy is I wish I lived in a black neighborhood where were the only white family and all the thugs tried to fuck me everyday even in front of my husband. I would wear the skimpiest of outfits everyday until I finally got myself into trouble ;) and my husband comes home to me with two big studs in our bed and I wouldn't stop... He can watch if he wants. I have never had a BBC before but I think about them everynight before bed.... Who am I kidding I think about it 24/7. So let's make it happen studs my hubby has no idea... Yet ;p

Wow, Now that's Motivation! a real dick warmer. Wishn I could get my hands mouth & dick on u. Keep up the good work

Now my favorite fantasy is to be in that neighborhood to make sure I am inside you on a regular basis Tamara....AND to give your Black toy a "vacation". Welcome to the community.

Well my names Tamara I live in Edmonton Canada, originally from cape town where this fantasy all started. I'm 41 married and got 2 *******. I don't even bother fucking my husband anymore we don't even sleep in the same room anymore. It's okay though I got my nice big BLACK toy I sleep with and it works way better that his white dick. My favorite fantasy is I wish I lived in a black neighborhood where were the only white family and all the thugs tried to fuck me everyday even in front of my husband. I would wear the skimpiest of outfits everyday until I finally got myself into trouble ;) and my husband comes home to me with two big studs in our bed and I wouldn't stop... He can watch if he wants. I have never had a BBC before but I think about them everynight before bed.... Who am I kidding I think about it 24/7. So let's make it happen studs my hubby has no idea... Yet ;p
go out and get the real thing you wont regret it! :balanced:

Welcome! Very soon you'll be able to get all the cock you can handle!

Welcome to the site Tamara. I think you'll have your two black studs in no time

Would love to see the look on hubbys face when you scream as my 12" of black bull meat is stuffed inside you...leaving your holes running with my black seed.

Cant seem to send you a message, but I am a territory manager for a national fitness franchise. I can travel pretty easily.

Welcome Tamara!

Welcome and can't wait to see more of you

let me know whn you will be visiting your home town again, cape town that is. Will be keeping a big cock waiting

If only you weren't so far away!

Are you still in Edmonton?

Back