About last night...

B2W Community

I thought I would share a recent experience to get your thoughts. This weekend I had the pleasure of fucking a MILF who never had a Black Dominant Bull. She was nervous so I took my time to ease into my dominance. A lot of kissing, back massages, and eating yummy pussy.

I finally started to get "rough" hair pulling, ass slapping, serious ******* by my fat cock down her pretty white throat, and deep pounding. I was just fucking her like I owned her. I was relentless, demanding, and picking her up like a rage doll for a couple hours. Then, the next morning, I wanted more, I did more of the same but with a good night's rest.

So here is the issue, the next day, she said I was too intense and demanding. She loved my tenderness but I was pushing her limits. For months, we talked about how I would own her body. I was disappointed after given the impression that she wanted a Black Dominant Bull.

Ladies, have you ever bitten more off than you can handle?

Guys, how do handle the situation of women who talk a good game but can't handle your intensity?

Thanks
BlkGent

My first reaction is was the safe word used? And was it respected or not? If there wasn't a safe word, why wasn't there one?

Your idea of dominance and hers might, and I guess from her reaction the next day, have been two different things. A safe word would have stopped play so boundaries to certain things could have been established. Or, if one of you thought certain things would be enjoyable, but it turned out they weren't, the safe word stops that unenjoyable activity.

Assuming she didn't say stop, or complain about being hurt while things were happening, there shouldn't be any disappointment. She was willing to try. She found out she didn't care for it. Life is full of experiments. Some turn out good, some not so good. Be glad she didn't continue only because she had fear for her safety.

"Talking a good game" is a 2 way street. How you thought you portrayed your level of intensity could have been interpreted differently. If she got what she thought you meant, she might not have backed away. I'm not laying blame, just putting it out there.

Have I bitten off more than I can handle? I've been lucky. No I havent'. But, my play has strict rules. Put forth before any meeting takes place. If I hear repeated requests for something I have already said no to, no meeting comes about. I am so sick and tire of hearing about how I will absolutely love anal. Even though I say no to it.

And I always have someone nearby to make sure things don't get out of hand.

You both made a mistake. Hopefully neither of you abandons the lifestyle. No blame should be given or taken. Just learn from it, and adapt new rules and maybe take it a bit slower next time.

No safe words was established. She was never in any way hurt. We have talked. She is aware that it is one thing to talk about it and doing it. She is a friend before anything. We are good.

I do agree with your excellent suggestions. I live by those ideals. I pride myself in being a gentleman. I also understand that it takes different levels of play for different people.

I am not leaving the lifestyle. This was an anomaly. I am always respectful, kind, and yet firm. She thanked me for being so good to her. She just doesn't like being used so hard at our next meeting.

No safe words was established. She was never in any way hurt. We have talked. She is aware that it is one thing to talk about it and doing it. She is a friend before anything. We are good.

I do agree with your excellent suggestions. I live by those ideals. I pride myself in being a gentleman. I also understand that it takes different levels of play for different people.

I am not leaving the lifestyle. This was an anomaly. I am always respectful, kind, and yet firm. She thanked me for being so good to her. She just doesn't like being used so hard at our next meeting.
There are always some anomalies to deal with in any situation. It's good that hopefully neither of you backs off from the lifestyle. Adapt a little bit next time. Life is always a learning process.

I'm surprised that there has never been talk about safe words when it comes to bull play. It's a form of dom/sub and in that part of the lifestyle, safe words are mandatory.

Maybe someone will run with this and spread the word.

Back