about cum

gfp

Female
I friend told me that cum of black guys is different, more sweet, and often load is larger and she loved it

before she didn't like it at all with white guys, and couldn't even feel the taste in mouth
but with one black guy which she had it was very different and she swallowed whenever he wanted to cum in her mouth

I didn't try blacks yet, so I am curious to hear from those with experience, is taste of cum really so different?

I friend told me that cum of black guys is different, more sweet, and often load is larger and she loved it

before she didn't like it at all with white guys, and couldn't even feel the taste in mouth
but with one black guy which she had it was very different and she swallowed whenever he wanted to cum in her mouth

I didn't try blacks yet, so I am curious to hear from those with experience, is taste of cum really so different?

I don't think there is much difference between white guys and black guys. And this coming from someone who is black. Black guys are just heavily melanated. Which gives credence to the fact that we are the original people of the planet. We gave birth to all the nations and so called "races" on the planet. Just my $.02

re: about cum

Oh yeah, there definitely is a difference. In fact, NASA started experimenting and mixing cum from black men into their rocket fuel to increase the octane and power of the thrusters ... the first attempt was in 1986 and is why the Challenger blew up. They got the "mix portions" incorrect, thus rupturing the fuel seals. The cum of black men is simply too potent to be used "full strength".
gif_PANIC.gif ..........gif_penis-dancing.gif

Last edited:
My black lovers cum is defiantly thicker and there’s much more volume than my husband. My regular guy cums more on his third orgasm of the night than my husband does on his first. Hubby’s also seems to be more watery. As far as tastes goes, I’m convinced there are some chemicals in a black man’s semen that gets me really aroused. It’s like an aphrodisiac to me. I just love every aspect of it, the warmth, the salty taste, really everything, even the smell. I always enjoy swallowing my black guy’s cum. Love it when it seemed to explode in my mouth. h0.jpg

The taste varies depending on his diet and if he smokes.

The LOAD, however, is definitely more voluminous with black men. Get ready to swallow in several gulps! Yummy!

Science has never proven any positive or negative correlation between a mans race and the volume, consistency, or taste of his ejaculate. Anybody that says different is basing it purely on conjecture or anecdotal evidence.

What science has proven is that diet affects taste ( a diet high in fruit gives semen a sweeter taste while a diet high in red meat yields a more acidic tasting sperm) and the frequency of and time before the previous ejaculation affects volume.

My black lovers cum is defiantly thicker and there’s much more volume than my husband. My regular guy cums more on his third orgasm of the night than my husband does on his first. Hubby’s also seems to be more watery. As far as tastes goes, I’m convinced there are some chemicals in a black man’s semen that gets me really aroused. It’s like an aphrodisiac to me. I just love every aspect of it, the warmth, the salty taste, really everything, even the smell. I always enjoy swallowing my black guy’s cum. Love it when it seemed to explode in my mouth. View attachment 901701

******* from the fountain of life

Back