a

if you guys are a real couple I would love to help you two out . But are u guys serious or just curious ?? If you are in southern California any where surrounding LA or back down towards san diego leave me a message and we can setup some details .

if you guys are a real couple I would love to help you two out . But are u guys serious or just curious ?? If you are in southern California any where surrounding LA or back down towards san diego leave me a message and we can setup some details .
we are serious, just been curious for long time and actually we might have something in the works for this weekend already since our first post yesterday lol. Thanks for the offer tho we don't go to California. At least not in almost 3 years

we are serious, just been curious for long time and actually we might have something in the works for this weekend already since our first post yesterday lol. Thanks for the offer tho we don't go to California. At least not in almost 3 years

oh well sounds good congrats on taking the step into the lifestyle . feel free to post some pictures for everyone to see youre wife get blackened

Back