A word of advice...

To the novice hotwife...

If you decide to let your bull fuck your ass, you had better be ready to do one of the following.
1) Be willing to tell him "no".
2) Be ready to have your ass fucked every time you are together, because once you have let him through the back door, he will want it as much as possible.

To the bulls,

Do you prefer the anal sex to vaginal sex? And if so, what is it about the asshole that makes it so desirable.

when you decide to give yourself to ur bull..the word no should never ever be used..remember ur there for his pleasure and to do his bidding always..

Well...do I prefer anal to vaginal...no...will I take your backdoor...yes, of course! It's a power play...to fully have absolute dominion over your body, I must have ALL of your body! Once I see that I have achieved that goal, I will only take your backdoor AFTER you have BEGGED me to...

To the novice hotwife...

If you decide to let your bull fuck your ass, you had better be ready to do one of the following.
1) Be willing to tell him "no".
2) Be ready to have your ass fucked every time you are together, because once you have let him through the back door, he will want it as much as possible.

To the bulls,

Do you prefer the anal sex to vaginal sex? And if so, what is it about the asshole that makes it so desirable.
Ok, not all "Hotwives" live in a bull/sub world. If by Hotwife you mean a wife that has sex with other men then I guess I have one of those. You question purports more to the former. My wife sleeps with other men because she chooses to give them a gift. As in a previous post on this thread that states that she is there for his pleasure and his alone....well...um not exactly. My wife is there for her pleasure, as well as his. If she chooses to give your her pussy, you have already found treasure, if she gives you her ass, well then you have hit the motherload.
Of course a "Bull" is going to prefer Anal sex, there is something about fucking a women in the ass that affirms you have conquered her in whole. Nothing wrong with that, its just what it is. Every stud knows its much more manly to be able to sit around with your boys swapping stories about all the wives you have turned out and be able to say you took that ass,,,literally..lol.

Back