A woman's opinion

does she really enjoys it or only says she does because feels obligated

• Yes, she probably also enjoys yours and it's also average size

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, she feels obligated because your definitely below average

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes she does enjoy it but your still below average

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, she only feels obligated because of size she really enjoys but your also average

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

sandm8788

Couple
From
PA, US
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg my fiancé enjoys fucking really big dildos (she Prefers girth over length and bigger the better) . She says she also enjoys my dick but it's nowhere near the size of the toys we use. Is my size average or below and do you think she really does enjoy it or only says she does because she feels obligated due to the size she actually enjoys and doesn't want to make me feel bad? It wouldn't hurt my feeling any If she thought it was small and told me. So feel free to leave any opinions/answers on here. She's not obligated to say she enjoys it and doesn't really make a difference. Heck, Id rather know/hear the truth and have her tell me What she really thinks. Honest comments/opinions are welcome. I also created a poll to make it quicker/easier to get an answer. I uploaded pics showing it at smallest to hardest as well as with toy we use to get an idea of the size she enjoys . I'd prefer that women only participate in the poll . Thanks in advance!

View attachment 770742 View attachment 770743 View attachment 770745 View attachment 770760 my fiancé enjoys fucking really big dildos (she Prefers girth over length and bigger the better) . She says she also enjoys my dick but it's nowhere near the size of the toys we use. Is my size average or below and do you think she really does enjoy it or only says she does because she feels obligated due to the size she actually enjoys and doesn't want to make me feel bad? It wouldn't hurt my feeling any If she thought it was small and told me. So feel free to leave any opinions/answers on here. She's not obligated to say she enjoys it and doesn't really make a difference. Heck, Id rather know/hear the truth and have her tell me What she really thinks. Honest comments/opinions are welcome. I also created a poll to make it quicker/easier to get an answer. I uploaded pics showing it at smallest to hardest as well as with toy we use to get an idea of the size she enjoys . I'd prefer that women only participate in the poll . Thanks in advance!
can l come and fuck her

Back