A Woman of Faith

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
1.jpg

That is an interesting theme. Is it possible that some woman or couple can expand on that theme "Christian/Catholic Women Into Black Men", might make an interesting set of pics or a discussion point..religion fom both the white church and black church, has played a big role in limiting the lives of men and women into categories acceptable by races, and society in general..just an idea..OSP25

That is an interesting theme. Is it possible that some woman or couple can expand on that theme "Christian/Catholic Women Into Black Men", might make an interesting set of pics or a discussion point..religion fom both the white church and black church, has played a big role in limiting the lives of men and women into categories acceptable by races, and society in general..just an idea..OSP25

Church and State: two important facets of society that have hampered down on interracial dating. You certainly have a point there.

But should it be from a story point of view? Or some other means you're referring to?

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Don't think you are an annoying freak or a bewildered mystery if you are a Christian you know God created us and sex is for pleasure and procreation, if that picture is you and a lover it looks like sweet embrace and lovely lust, you liking to fuck back men in front of your hubby, so with his consent is fascinating to many people indeed Christians and non Chrstians alike, but as a Christian wife loving her husband and having sex with black men with his knowledge , encouragement and in his presence is not wrong it is a pleasure for you your hubby and the lover that has the pleasure of filling your womb with his seed and if a baby is conceived it is a Love baby, my humble opinion

View attachment 19567
WOW! A christian HOT wife? Tell us more. I am christian black man. I like to a friend with you.

Bro DSoul, tried the link you suggested..wasn't working..I for one would be interested in the White Christian/Catholic
women, who have gone Black and reconciled it with their upbringing.

Church and State: two important facets of society that have hampered down on interracial dating. You certainly have a point there.

But should it be from a story point of view? Or some other means you're referring to?

As a practicing Catholic, there is nothing in the Cathechism or any Papal encyclicals that prohibit interracial dating/marriage.

Hey everybody, I'm Eric, the founder of ChristianWives4BlackSeed!

HTTP://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwives4blackseed

I've been putting together a body of work based on this concept, and I really should build my own website so people can come and enjoy. For years we've been doing it on yahoo groups, learning what we can, getting feedback from married couples & their black sperm donors. We've made tons of captions, but this whole sliding screen thing they changed on yahoo prevents you from simply looking & reading the whole thing carefully. Annoying, to be sure, but some websites make changes just for the sake of making changes...

The idea behind Christian wives who harvest semen from black men was not my own, at all.
It's been going on for a hell of a lot longer than I've even been alive and I'm 40 something currently.
But it is really, an awesome way for husband & wife to use this option to enhance their sex life, but do something really wild & fun. Note: This is a great hobby shared by hubby & wife, even though the wife is the one doing all the sex.. married couples who do this love to talk, share stories with one another. They're satisfied in more ways than merely sexual. They are special!

I was involved in the interracial gangbang scene in Canada & USA for a number of years, when I met a very special married couple. The wife named Karen had a very interesting conversation with me. I was used to being allowed to ravage the wife while her husband or cuckold watched (usually masturbating.) But this wife was special, because she had an entire philosophy to present to me, and any black man who was willing to listen. This married couple was about 15 years older than me I think, but they were the real deal, and just so honest about it (in private.)

She told me that as a married couple, she never ever had sex with a black man until she got her husband's blessing. She told me that they were devout, obedient Christians, and they did not pursue this lifestyle without 1st a lot of prayer and studying scripture.

I'll save you the long details of how and why, but the bottom line is that she and her husband claim that if she has her husband's blessing to have sex with these men (essentially she is "ordered" to do so), that this is not adultery IF it is only done with single men. Now, this is very important because she doesn't want to devalue her marriage but more importantly she doesn't want their marriage to be ruined. She felt very strongly that God has blessed her marriage, and she doesn't wish to offend God, and break his laws.

The entire basis of a married couple doing this (ideally) is that rule #1 is honesty.

Basically it comes down to the best way to do this, and maintain your faith is that this is not merely a series of sexual acts, but rather your husband permits the wife for this purpose: regular sexual interaction with single black men who are clean, Christians.
This means the married couple chooses to respect their marriage, and show respect to God. None of these activities are a real relationship, in that the wife already has her husband, whom she loves. Divorce is not an issue, and the wife makes it very clear to the black men she & hubby chooses, her body is just for sex.. she isn't looking to marry anyone. Her family comes 1st, and oh yeah, stay away from their ******* (if any) for obvious reasons. Just fuck the wife please, good and hard and often. That's what she & hubby need your dick for.

Man, it is just so liberating, and honest to have it all laid out like that. Honestly, in a way, a wife who does this is a very special and rare find. Her husband is an even rarer find! Very few men will say to themselves "Gosh and golly gee, I sure want to see my wife fucked half to death by a black dick at least twice as long, or wide as my own." But, ironically husbands who have had some kind of severe back injury, impotence, lack of interest really miss making the wife squeal like in the old days. This is an option that WORKS!

BUT, it does happen!

There are a lot of reasons why Christian wives do this beyond mere sexual fulfillment but I have tons of captions I've made for that purpose, I'll see if they have a place for me to upload them here.

But you are NOT alone, and sharing the experiences with your husband (even if he's mainly watching, and getting water for you 2 or however many black guys are in the room), is a hell of a lot more awesome than you may 1st expect.

Check out my yahoo group, you may have a hard time reading the captions, but I'll be making a website of my own just for this purpose anyways. Feel free to discuss and throw in your 2 cents on this whole idea.

Hey everybody, I'm Eric, the founder of ChristianWives4BlackSeed!

HTTP://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwives4blackseed

I've been putting together a body of work based on this concept, and I really should build my own website so people can come and enjoy. For years we've been doing it on yahoo groups, learning what we can, getting feedback from married couples & their black sperm donors. We've made tons of captions, but this whole sliding screen thing they changed on yahoo prevents you from simply looking & reading the whole thing carefully. Annoying, to be sure, but some websites make changes just for the sake of making changes...

The idea behind Christian wives who harvest semen from black men was not my own, at all.
It's been going on for a hell of a lot longer than I've even been alive and I'm 40 something currently.
But it is really, an awesome way for husband & wife to use this option to enhance their sex life, but do something really wild & fun. Note: This is a great hobby shared by hubby & wife, even though the wife is the one doing all the sex.. married couples who do this love to talk, share stories with one another. They're satisfied in more ways than merely sexual. They are special!

I was involved in the interracial gangbang scene in Canada & USA for a number of years, when I met a very special married couple. The wife named Karen had a very interesting conversation with me. I was used to being allowed to ravage the wife while her husband or cuckold watched (usually masturbating.) But this wife was special, because she had an entire philosophy to present to me, and any black man who was willing to listen. This married couple was about 15 years older than me I think, but they were the real deal, and just so honest about it (in private.)

She told me that as a married couple, she never ever had sex with a black man until she got her husband's blessing. She told me that they were devout, obedient Christians, and they did not pursue this lifestyle without 1st a lot of prayer and studying scripture.

I'll save you the long details of how and why, but the bottom line is that she and her husband claim that if she has her husband's blessing to have sex with these men (essentially she is "ordered" to do so), that this is not adultery IF it is only done with single men. Now, this is very important because she doesn't want to devalue her marriage but more importantly she doesn't want their marriage to be ruined. She felt very strongly that God has blessed her marriage, and she doesn't wish to offend God, and break his laws.

The entire basis of a married couple doing this (ideally) is that rule #1 is honesty.

Basically it comes down to the best way to do this, and maintain your faith is that this is not merely a series of sexual acts, but rather your husband permits the wife for this purpose: regular sexual interaction with single black men who are clean, Christians.
This means the married couple chooses to respect their marriage, and show respect to God. None of these activities are a real relationship, in that the wife already has her husband, whom she loves. Divorce is not an issue, and the wife makes it very clear to the black men she & hubby chooses, her body is just for sex.. she isn't looking to marry anyone. Her family comes 1st, and oh yeah, stay away from their ******* (if any) for obvious reasons. Just fuck the wife please, good and hard and often. That's what she & hubby need your dick for.

Man, it is just so liberating, and honest to have it all laid out like that. Honestly, in a way, a wife who does this is a very special and rare find. Her husband is an even rarer find! Very few men will say to themselves "Gosh and golly gee, I sure want to see my wife fucked half to death by a black dick at least twice as long, or wide as my own." But, ironically husbands who have had some kind of severe back injury, impotence, lack of interest really miss making the wife squeal like in the old days. This is an option that WORKS!

BUT, it does happen!

There are a lot of reasons why Christian wives do this beyond mere sexual fulfillment but I have tons of captions I've made for that purpose, I'll see if they have a place for me to upload them here.

But you are NOT alone, and sharing the experiences with your husband (even if he's mainly watching, and getting water for you 2 or however many black guys are in the room), is a hell of a lot more awesome than you may 1st expect.

Check out my yahoo group, you may have a hard time reading the captions, but I'll be making a website of my own just for this purpose anyways. Feel free to discuss and throw in your 2 cents on this whole idea.
I am looking forward to the website. I used to follow the yahoo groups, including this one. However, their format change made it impossible yo enjoy.

Yep, for about a year and a half you couldn't read my captions because the picture would slide across the screen & such.
Not very useful for members who don't have top of the line systems.
It's more effective for a pic to just sit there so you can study, or read it.
Pain in the ass, but yahoo is free, ya get what you pay for.

Both of my parents were ministers in our church. My mom is still a consultant to many of the churches. Although I have sex with a lot of men, I still find myself asking if what I am doing is going to end me in Hell. Because of my Christian upbringing, my head and my heart are often conflicted. Yet, I believe that God created us, as well as our sex drives.

The Christian religion has done a lot to squelch the voice of women, and many churches still see women as second to men.

Two men that I flirt with on a regular basis at work, I work part time at a second hand store, are very Christian. We flirt throughout the day, and at the end of the day, one of the men will usually tell me that he has to go home and read his Bible. He is 55 and hasn't had sex in 10 years. The other man will talk a lot of sexy talk, but when given the chance to do something, he always says that because I am married and that he and I aren't married, that the two of us having any intimate connection would be a sin.

According to Christianity, most everything is a sin. I choose to live my life out of a love for God and for myself. Other people tend to live their lives in fear.

Back