A wife's first bbc...

She dropped to her knees at my feet and took my soft cock into her mouth. Even when it was soft it was much larger than her husbands. It got hard quickly and once it was fully erect I pushed her away and ordered her up onto the bed. She placed her lips over the knob of my black cock and the experience was entirely different than when she sucked on her husband's much smaller white cock. Her lips were stretched painfully as she worked them down over my huge black cock. She groaned in dismay as she looked down at how much cock was left and how black it looked in contrast to her husband's white skin.

She thought, "Oh my god! I have a black man's cock in my mouth!" The huge knob on the end of my black cock was hitting the back of her throat on every thrust. But she put that out of her mind and sucked me as hard as she could. She moved her lips up to the knob and held them in place as her mouth filled with my hot cum. She gagged a couple of times. She had never experienced so much cum before. Her mouth was full - almost overflowing as she swallowed my cum.

I knelt between her widely parted knees and stared down at her pussy as I eased my bbc inside her warm wet pussy. She felt the knob of my huge black cock moving across her slit and then, with one sudden move it was stretching her wider than she had ever been stretched before. A black man's cock was in her pussy! She was focused on the huge shaft that was slowly forsing its way into her. She didn't want to admit it, but it felt pretty good to be stretched like that.

It's just that it kept coming and coming, stretching her farther and farther until she was afraid that it would never stop. It was just starting to be painful when she realized that my entire, enormous black cock was inside of her! I left it like that, buried to the hilt in her pussy, for some time. I was moaning in pleasure. Her body needed time to adjust to the size of my huge black cock. She had just gotten used to it being there when I started pulling it out of her.

I thrusted in and out of her slowly for several minutes, all the while staring down at her face. I could see that she was enjoying it, but didn't want to. But Jesus! No woman could resist that feeling! She didn't moan, as hard as it was to keep silent. She bit her bottom lip and struggled to lie still and remain quiet. But after several minutes of being overpowered, being taken by my large, oversized cock, she couldn't fight it any longer.

She started lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. Her arms somehow ended up around my back and she locked her legs around mine. I fucked her harder and harder and she heard sounds coming from her that she had never made before. She knew that they were coming from her but she couldn't stop them. She had never been so possessed by a man in her life!

It didn't matter that I'm a black man... She could not control herself, it didn't matter... She knew her sex life would never be the same again. She was cumming on my bbc, painting it white with her cum.. She knew that she loves being fucked by a black man now. Amongst her moans, she heard me whisper in her ear, "I'm cumming!" She felt me tense up and she knew that I was about to cum inside of her... She opened her legs to take my hot seed, not caring about what she would or should say to her husband...

I came hard inside her. I also fucked her 4 more times that night

Back