A white slut but bbc virgin looks for...

Sexy Foxy

Female
From
Germany
pc310236-jpg.358118

pc240020-jpg.354741

PC310238.JPG

You are a black bull with a powerful body and a huge potent cock. You are an experienced Master, who converts white girls into submissive bbc sluts. You know what you want, and you don't ask me what I want. You never ask me to let you something, just do it. You are not afraid to share me with the other bulls. And you take a responsibility on me in your power.

Are you this bull ? Come and take me in your power!

pc310236-jpg.358118

pc240020-jpg.354741

View attachment 361638

You are a black bull with a powerful body and a huge potent cock. You are an experienced Master, who converts white girls into submissive bbc sluts. You know what you want, and you don't ask me what I want. You never ask me to let you something, just do it. You are not afraid to share me with the other bulls. And you take a responsibility on me in your power.

MMHMMMMMMM

What you describe is the tip of the iceberg of experiences I could create for you - if only you were closer.

pc310236-jpg.358118

pc240020-jpg.354741

View attachment 361638

I couldnt have summed myself up any better.. get in touch.

Hey gorgeous, where are you at in Germany? I'm in Frankfurt next month. I've got small window as I'm travelling through, but I've got a great big cock and I keep going baby :) You need someone that doesn't just fuck the ******* out of you, but makes it an experience - I'm here for you.mhlfchst2.JPG

pc310236-jpg.358118

pc240020-jpg.354741

View attachment 361638

mmmmm.....bend over and throat this meat while you rub that wet pussy.......SUCK IT GIRL!

BLACK DADDY MASTER FOR YOU! I MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A BBC CUNT SLUT BITCH WITH MY THICK NASTY LONG 14' NASTY BLACK MEAT COCK DRILLING YOUR ASSHOLE AND PUSSY HOLE DOGGYLE STYLE FUCKING ACTION. ..CONTACT BLACK DADDY ASAP IF YOUR SEXUALLY READY AND WILLING FOR HIM AT playmisty77@gmail.com. .....

Back