a typical college couple

do you like it?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Just have to point out, but if it's typical as you say then why did you have to make a fake photoshopped couple?
If your argument is true you should just be able to find a real image.

Of course, it is not "typical", are you kidding:)? But it is fun, it is called imagination, and some kind of art. By photoshop you can exaggerate the image, like a caricature! Why do you take it so serious? Don't you watch movies, read books? Aren't they just a fiction?

Or any of these, I was in college...trust me it is VERY VERY common
View attachment 256347 View attachment 256349 View attachment 256350

This is from one all black male all white girl party.....and there are dozens of parties like this on every college campus around.

I went to University and there was never anything like this, granted i am not racist, i dated a jamaican, but you pull up pics of the web made for a website and you say its true because here are the pictures?
Hell i can pull up images of anything of the web to back up my argument, even pigs flying.
And if we are talking about campus in America i think you will find there are still places even in 2013 that stop interracial proms let alone party's.

Whoa doc was outed lol first post without a photoshop pic doc, well done. By the way your hot little body looks better than any of these from what I can see..so far

Back