A Thread Just For You!

With the sudden influx of Eastern European girls on here lately I thought it would be a good time to set up a thread just for fakes! You can post your pics here and your stories about your wife and her black dildo or your teenage daughters fucking black guys! And guess what - you wont get busted here! I guarantee you will be left alone!
To get things going here is a pic of me and my family at Christmas! Do you think any of them would like a BBC? What are your thoughts?
Osmonds.jpg

Here is another pic of the big black plastic dildo my hubby got me so I can get used to BBC. I have been using it for way over 8 years now - do you think I am ready for BBC yet???

1164839554_blackdildo.jpg

Here is another pic of me holding my dog, her name is Rin Tin Tin - do you think she is ready for BBC yet? Your thoughts please! Please help me to convince Rin Tin Tin that she is ready for black dick! Send me some private pics of your dick to my email eieio@fakegmail.com
Sonoma+Marin+Fair+Host+Annual+Ugliest+Dog+aqiN-SUFYkOl.jpg

God Bless You All! And hope to hear from you soon!

Virginia xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
p.s. I am currently looking for BBC 's in Outer Mongolia.

Outer Mongolia? I go there for work quite often and I have family that live there lol.

Awww gurrrrlll what a pretti belly, I'm so jelly. <3 <3 I live in a Norwegian village and I'm black preggo too, and so is my mom, my 2 sisters (16 and 18 y/o) & my best friend. It was me who turned them all into black cock addicts. ^^ Since then the white male population of my village castrated themselves cuz they realized that black is the superior race. Girl ya know what... how bout going out together in NYC next month to have a good ol' bbc gangbang? As we know pregnant pussy is always hungry and in case I didn't mention I'm bisexual so I'd be glad to lick your yummy black bred pussy mmmmmmm

you forgot to end your post with "xoxoxo"

Now there is a REAL man I can sink my teeth into! Fuck the dog - I want him! He looks black around the eyelashes, is he also a product of a superior black man and a white MILF slut? Its nice how this goes from one generation to another! In a 1000 years people will remember us and our cum eating fathers and they will say " this was their finest hour". Wish I could be there when they name a high school after your dad! I am sooooo proud of him and what he does! An all teen girls high school run by nuns would be perfect!
Yes I will proudly attend your gangbang and fuck your ******* - who wouldn't? Tell me that! Ha! Our very future is at stake here! Onward I say! ONWARD! Also HI HO SILVER and HAPPY HANUKKA!

"THIS WAS THEIR FINEST HOUR."

That is certainly the first, and in all likelihood, the last time the great Winston Churchill will be paraphrased or quoted on this site.

Hun I haven't even showed you a pic of my boyfriend <3 ... even though he has six packs, he can't satisfy me. :cry:
I love my bf and I don't wanna lose him, so I'm looking for only no strings attached IR fun. ;) Don't be afraid hit me up I don't bite, yall can find me on sweetlilwhitegurrrrl17@fakeshit.com
ONLY BBC's please!!!
xoxoxox
View attachment 251419

Awww! His little bottles are kinda cute! Not as satisfying as the keg a REAL man has, of course.

You should really lock them up in the refrigerator to keep him from sucking them down whenever he wants one. You know that keeping him thirsty will make him eager to please you in order to get one as a reward, but you need to take control and let him have one only when you decide he may have one.

In fact, you might make a rule that he can have one for every twenty martini's that he gives you!

You might even let your bull decide when he deserves one. :devil:
Oh, and don't forget to make him clean your glass after your done enjoying your martini.

Hi american people..i am a 35 year old Chinese guy who has a beautiful wife from Albania..she is 300lbs and want a wild african american, who is a street thug..she pay good money for time..$75 american dollars.. she not speak much english, but likes big men..she say she like black men from america who can gang up on her..she take all..she has some hygiene problems..so he must be ok with farting during sex..pls call 777-585-0909 ask for lin..

Awww gurrrrlll what a pretti belly, I'm so jelly. <3 <3 I live in a Norwegian village and I'm black preggo too, and so is my mom, my 2 sisters (16 and 18 y/o) & my best friend. It was me who turned them all into black cock addicts. ^^ Since then the white male population of my village castrated themselves cuz they realized that black is the superior race. Girl ya know what... how bout going out together in NYC next month to have a good ol' bbc gangbang? As we know pregnant pussy is always hungry and in case I didn't mention I'm bisexual so I'd be glad to lick your yummy black bred pussy mmmmmmm

this is some funny *******..you go gurl

Back