A Thread Just For You!

You know - all this talk of wife breeding lately has really made me think! Think about what you ask?
Why ELEPHANT BREEDING OF COURSE! Dont we all have a deep down fantasy of ELEPHANT BREEDING????
Your thoughts please!!

l.jpg

Notice how her cuckold squats there waiting patiently for the bull elephant to fill her with his superior sperm providing him a serving of fresh elephant cream pie.
I wonder if that means he is an elephasexual? :unsure:

Hun I haven't even showed you a pic of my boyfriend <3 ... even though he has six packs, he can't satisfy me. :cry:
I love my bf and I don't wanna lose him, so I'm looking for only no strings attached IR fun. ;) Don't be afraid hit me up I don't bite, yall can find me on sweetlilwhitegurrrrl17@fakeshit.com
ONLY BBC's please!!!
xoxoxox
View attachment 251419

3949222134_9ab6738e09_o.jpg

Here is my wife fondling her boyfriend's BBC (Big Bottle of Champagne). Notice how much larger it is than ETF's boyfriend's tiny bottle, it's easily magnum sized.

I have to admit feeling envious, and, understand, I'm NOT even the least bit alcoholic, but when I see his superior size I just have the urge to lick up every drop that splashes from my wife's glass. In fact, if they ****** me to, I would be honored to swallow every drop of his bubbly straight from his bottle.

That doesn't really make me an alcoholic, does it?

3949222134_9ab6738e09_o.jpg

Here is my wife fondling her boyfriend's BBC (Big Bottle of Champagne). Notice how much larger it is than ETF's boyfriend's tiny bottle, it's easily magnum sized.

I have to admit feeling envious, and, understand, I'm NOT even the least bit alcoholic, but when I see his superior size I just have the urge to lick up every drop that splashes from my wife's glass. In fact, if they ****** me to, I would be honored to swallow every drop of his bubbly straight from his bottle.

That doesn't really make me an alcoholic, does it?

Do you have a 15 year old ******* who likes big magnums of champagne? Good parents teach their daughters how to handle that champagne at a young age. Keep it all in the family!

I am deeply appalled and wounded to the core..to believe that BtW has fakes, flakes and gays on the site. I have had nothing but outstanding experiences with some of the most sexually free woman in the US. Who would have the temerity and lack of integrity to misrepresent themselves on BtW. As an example, the 21 year old lady (actually turned out to be a 35 yr old TS), was articulate, and attractive only later did I see 'her' package..disappointed, but not angry..just a bump in the road of LOVE...BtW is the way to go...:bounce:

This is not a dating site, only a fantasy site so being real isn't really a crime. What's temerity mean? Is it similar to jonesing for bbc?

Do you have a 15 year old ******* who likes big magnums of champagne? Good parents teach their daughters how to handle that champagne at a young age. Keep it all in the family!

No, I don't have any daughters, but I have a 93 year old Granny that I just introduced to the pleasures BBC can bring.
She says she loves how it fills her glass to the brim and she does it over and over until she can't stand up and walk because her legs are so wobbly from it all! She just loves the taste and the way it feels in her mouth and prides herself on swallowing every drop and will even lick up any drops that might accidentally escape her lips.
It just goes to show that a woman is never to old to enjoy getting it from a good BBC.

I am becoming a little concerned though, as I've noticed her glass is getting bigger since she went BBC and I don't think anything less will satisfy her ever again. In fact, she told me that now that she has enjoyed her first BBC, she can't wait to have another and is even thinking about trying more than one at the same time!

I guess it's true, once a woman tries a Big Bottle of Champagne she can never go back! :D

[quote="Virginia Knight, post: 329619, member . pe! Our friend has now made it all the way to Bamberg, Germany![/quote]

I'm sure he will be saying "auf weidersehen" to Deutschland for greener pastures.

Does a woman who is frequent client of the Chicago Public Health Clinic (max visit are 10 and she has been 8) and is known as STD Suzie appropriate for BtW..She was concerned she would be considered a fake, because of her use of Pam Anderson's pic. She as potential, has indicated she has lost count of BBC after she passed 300. She wasn't sure the brothers would be interested. The vagina has been rebuilt 3 times by plastic surgeons. Virginia would she pass your standards as REAL..osp25

A very warm Welcome to you, Suzie, from the folks on BtW! I am sure you will fit in here just fine. We understand your need for discretion! I am always the first one to help newbies fit in! You definitely have alot of potential! It is all in the marketing!!!
h64B40E61

Show a little tit and guys will be lining up to drool over you.;) Is so very nice that you come here to "share" yourself and your 300+ BBC's with all of us! You have definitely earned this award!!!

View attachment 253518

Alas, as with so many awards and prizes, there is small print to read, a catch, if you will, although this catch turns out to be delightfully fun.

1. Make up ONE totally ridiculous story about yourself that is a complete rip-off from a movie. It can be as long or short as you want; clean or crass as you want.
2. Pass it on to whomever you feel is deserving of an STD – or accept it and keep it for yourself; – it’s your choice. I’M PRO CHOICE! :)
3.Use the acronym “STD” as much as possible on your profile!

And the most important thing is remember to click on the links on the main page! Admin will never bother you that way!!;)

And just to brighten day a little limerick just for you....:)

I once had a friend who had crabs
and scratched all day long in his 'gnads
He slept around alot
and didn't know where he got
those itchy little cads.

Best of luck to you!

Virginia xoxoxoxoxox
STD Suzie, offers her deepest appreciation for the time and attention given to her by BtW..if any BBC larger then 12", wish to participate in her next gangbang, of at least 25 guys..hit her up at STDSuzie@CrazyHoe.com

hey girl. I"m in Kenya n wld luv 2 meet u or ur cuz or any black-cock craving girls u know asap! Pls hit me up. Inbox me. lol

Back