A SURPRISE VIEW

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
When I entered the garden I couldn't see anybody. I could just make out laughter and whispers . As I scanned the garden I could see a set of steps in between two bushes half way down the garden. As I approached the steps I noticed my wife sat on a wooden table with a young black guy standing between her legs. Being at the top of the steps I had a great view of the two of them. I stepped behind one of the bushes and found a gap that still gave me a good view.

My wife was leaning back eyes closed smiling as this guy held her face in his left hand and softly kissed at her neck. Anna had her arms back fully stretched on the table to support her which thrust her breasts out slightly. As the guy continued kissing her neck and shoulders he brought his hands up to the straps of her dress and slowly slid them off her shoulders and down her arms. My wife just moaned with pleasure as she sat up bending her elbows allowing the guy to completely pull the straps from her arms. Anna wrapped her arms around the guy's neck as they kissed passionately. The guy pulled her dress down over her bra covered breasts and quickly reached around her back to unhook the bra. She leant back on the table again smiling with satisfaction as she enjoyed the guy's reaction to her breasts. He gave out a loud sigh as he cupped both breasts in his hands and leaned in to kiss my wife again. He soon broke the kiss and made his way back to her neck and over her shoulders then onto the top off her chest, continuing with soft seductive kisses.

I can't explain how erotic this looked. I know it sounds crazy but watching him seduce my wife had seduced me into watching as I just stood there rubbing my cock through my trousers.

As he cupped her left breast he kissed and sucked on her right breast and nipple while using his free hand to pull down one side of her panties. All I could see was his hand up her dress but it was pretty obvious what he was doing. Then he began to suck on her left breast as he put both of his hands up her dress and took down her panties dropping them on the floor.

After another passionate kiss he pushed her back onto the table but she leant on her elbows propping herself up. All the time I remember the wicked smile she had on her face.

I stood motionless and watched them fuck.

Back