A Surprise for Her

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
April and I have been married for 7 years and our sex life has always been adventurous, to say the least. One of the fantasies I have had for us is to see her pleased by a big black cock. I found the way for this to happen and here is how it played out.

Although we had experienced sex with other couples and singles, they were all white, average people like ourselves. For several months I tried to convince her to play out the "black" fantasy to no success. I knew that if I ever wanted this to happen, I had to either plan really well or just give up. I am not in the habit of giving up, so I thought about it for a while. I finally came up with finding her a male masseuse to massage her like never before. She had had therapeutic massages before, but this time, she was going to be in for a real treat.

I informed her on Tuesday that I had a surprise for her on Saturday night and that I was going to have the ******* go to their grandparents for the weekend. She gave me the fiery go to hell look because she hates surprises. So through the week, I talked to Tyrell, the man I had found on an adult site that previous week. I had a lot of guys reply, but Tyrell took the time to talk with me, wasn't vulgar, and was well educated. I found out he had been through massage school. I explained to him my fantasy for her and told him that she had been unwilling to agree. He asked me about her and what she liked and didn't like. We traded pictures and I was very impressed so I decided on using him for the massage.

Saturday night rolled around and we dropped the ******* off at their grandparents. After that I took her to dinner and we enjoyed a quiet dinner without kiddos screaming and yelling. I had rented a motel room that had a Jacuzzi in it and had gone there earlier in the day with her favorite bottle of wine and the stuff we would need for the massage. I took a blind fold and glasses and some of her lingerie for the evening.

We arrived at the hotel about 8 pm and I filled the Jacuzzi with water and turned it on for her to get in and relax since Jonathan wasn't to show up till 9:30. As she took her clothes off, I poured her a glass of wine and explained to her that she was set up to have a massage. I told her that the hotel offered massages for guest and that I had asked for them to set one up for her. She was reluctant about it but said that since I would be there, it would be ok. I told her there was nothing to worry about. I explained that I had packed a blindfold to add to the fantasy, and that she could think it was me. So at 9:00, I helped her to dry off and had her lay face down on the bed. I put the blindfold on her and nibbled at her ear just to get her going a little. I then covered her up with a towel as to make this look completely professional. I pulled out her favorite massage oil from the house which is a blend of herbs to produce an aroma for sensuality and tranquility. She knew she would be fucking another man before the night was through, but she had not idea what kind of man.

At 9:30 there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Tyrell was standing there in a nice pair of slacks, a button down dress shirt, and a nice pair of dress shoes. I said hello and he said "Hello there, my name is Tyrell and I was informed that I had a massage scheduled in this room." I said "please come in as the massage is for April, my wife." He entered the room and I swear he had to be 6'5". He probably weighed 230 but was muscular and very trimmed. He made his introduction to April even though she had the blindfold on. He told her that she would be receiving a full body massage and he hoped that she would enjoy it and remember it forever. He asked if there was a bathroom he could use and that he needed to change into his massage attire. I pointed him to the bathroom saying that he could change in there. As he went in to use the restroom, I could tell she was nervous. I told her I would be there the whole time and to just relax and think of me. Tyrell emerged from the bathroom and was naked as we had discussed. His huge cock hung down at least 9 inches and he wasn't even hard yet. He washed his hands and walked over to the bed. He proceeded to ask April if she was ready to begin and she nodded her head yes.

He started by standing on the side of the bed and bending over stroking her back. After a few minutes of this, he asked her if it was ok for him to kneel on the bed to get a better angle. She agreed and he knelt next to her and began to stroke and knead her back. He slowly folded the towel down to where it was just resting on her but. He proceeded to massage her back, shoulders and neck for the next 30 minutes. She was relaxing real well at this point and starting to take deeper breaths. He then moved to her legs and spread them ever so slightly to be able to access her complete leg on both sides. He stroked her legs first on the back of her thighs and calves. He then moved inward to the inner thigh and stroked there for a while. Occasionally, his fingers would lightly brush her pussy lips and she would gasp lightly thinking it went unheard. He finished her legs and massaged her feet and arms before asking her to turn over. He said that the towel would be in the way and asked if he could remove it off her. He told her it was totally up to her though. She agreed in what seemed to be a reluctant nod, but there was something strange about it. He removed the towel and I could see his member starting to grow as he looked at her body. She has an unshaven pussy which is one thing he was extremely happy about as it seems nowadays, every female shaves almost. He again focused on her massage and started with her upper body.

First he worked on her shoulders some more and then her stomach. He did not ask her if she was okay with the next part, but I found she was. He started massaging her breast from the outer skin where they meet her chest and started moving inward. He reached her areole on the first one and slowly started rubbing his big fingers around it. As he did this, her nipple started to harden even though he had not touched it yet. He did not touch that nipple yet and he moved to the other side doing the same thing. He brought both of her nipples to full attention. After they were standing up, he slowly dripped some oil on them and started rubbing them. You could see April's stomach twitching as he did this. He teased her nipples and lightly pinched them while tugging on them, working to turn her on more. He stopped doing that and move down to her legs again. This time he started at her feet and worked his way up. As he moved his hand slowly to the inside of her legs, he would pull and slightly spread her legs apart from each other in the process. Pretty soon she had her legs spread enough to where he could massage her thighs and see her full pussy at the same time. He worked on her thighs and in the process would lightly touch her pussy to see if she complained. After this was done for a short amount of time, he said he was going to finish her full body massage on the last part of her abdomen. He began right up where her bush started, worked her hips and all around. He slowly would move his fingers in between her legs where the leg met the pelvis and slide his fingers down to her asshole and back up lightly running his fingers over both her ass and pussy.

He then began to work at her pussy more and was rubbing her inner and outer lips. He massaged her clit and she was positioning herself for a better contact. He then slowly fit one of his fingers at her opening and worked it in and out of her slowly. She started to move her hips to meet his finger as it would thrust inward. He then put a second finger in followed shortly by a third and she loved it. He removed his hand that was massaging her clit and replaced it with his tongue. She reached over and felt his bare leg next to her arm. She then surprised me as she grabbed his leg and had him position himself over her. They were now in the sixty-nine position and she had a massive black cock right above her lips. She reached up and grabbed his cock at the base and I watched as her hand moved up his cock. I thought she would have a heart attack when she reached the tip and realized how big his cock was. Fully hard, he was eleven and a half inched long and about seven inches around. He was licking at her pussy and matching her every move when she slowly opened her mouth and proceeded to start licking the tip of his cock. I thought he was going to loose when she started. She was not able to get his cock very far into her mouth, maybe three or four inches as she doesn't like to go down often, but while she did this she was also stroking his cock at the same rhythm. He was enjoying the whole scenario and she was starting to get worked up to her first orgasm as he continued his domination of her clit with his tongue. Her legs started quivering as she came for the first time. She bucked her hips and gasped for air all the while sucking harder on him while grasping his cock tightly. She then started to pull away as she now was ready to play out the fantasy I had brought up so many months ago, though she did not realize it yet.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and motioned for him to position himself between her legs. His shaft was now positioned at the entrance of her wet and willing opening. He asked her if she was ready for it and she just smiled. Tyrell slowly started to work the head of his cock at her opening, teasing her. She had never had a man this size before but fortunately she was so hot by now that her pussy juices were flowing. He then slowly slid the head in and she grimaced a little due to the muscles being stretched. He took his time and let her adjust to his size. He proceeded to do this through the beginning slowly sliding his cock in little by little. Around 6 inches was in and she was starting to feel a mixture of pain and pleasure deep inside of her. He would move his cock in and out slowly to help her adjust to the size and depth he was going in her. At about 8 inches, he pulled back and pushed the rest of his cock deep into her until his balls slapped up against her ass. This sent pain through her whole abdomen but he stayed there and let her cervix adjust to the size. The pain started to fade and she felt more pleasure that she had never known before. His cock filled her completely up and she loved it.

At this point, he slowly started to move his huge dick in and out of her increasing speed as he went. She was now feeling the pleasure of his movements and was working her hips to match him. His cock glistened in the light from the wetness she had. She was moving in and out of her and she was nearing orgasm two which she has never done in a single session. He kept going and started to work his cock all the way out to the tip and then all the way in again. After about 6 full strokes like that, she came again. This time she started to squirt which was new to her and she started to get embarrassed. He told her not to and explained that he was trying to get her to experience new things. Just like that, she was back into it. He made her cum at least half a dozen times and was able to hold his for all this time. He was working his member in and out of her and you could tell that he was going to cum pretty soon. His balls we the size of golf balls and as he tensed up, he told her, this is for you. At that point he came and filled her with the thickest white cum I have ever seen. He filled her with so much cum, it was flowing around his cock and out onto the sheets. She was absolutely in heaven as he started to move off of her. I jerked my own load onto the floor at the site of this black king filling my wife's pussy with such a huge load. He asked her if she wanted more and she nodded yes. After that, I asked her if she was ready for her surprise. She didn't know what I meant, so at that time, I removed the blindfold and introduced her to her black masseuse. She smiled and reached up to kiss him and then took his massive cock in her hand. She looked at me and said "thanks for the surprise, but I knew anyone this big was black. We all laughed at that and then I watched as they kissed passionately and began fucking again.

5.jpg

April and I have been married for 7 years and our sex life has always been adventurous, to say the least. One of the fantasies I have had for us is to see her pleased by a big black cock. I found the way for this to happen and here is how it played out.

Although we had experienced sex with other couples and singles, they were all white, average people like ourselves. For several months I tried to convince her to play out the "black" fantasy to no success. I knew that if I ever wanted this to happen, I had to either plan really well or just give up. I am not in the habit of giving up, so I thought about it for a while. I finally came up with finding her a male masseuse to massage her like never before. She had had therapeutic massages before, but this time, she was going to be in for a real treat.

I informed her on Tuesday that I had a surprise for her on Saturday night and that I was going to have the ******* go to their grandparents for the weekend. She gave me the fiery go to hell look because she hates surprises. So through the week, I talked to Tyrell, the man I had found on an adult site that previous week. I had a lot of guys reply, but Tyrell took the time to talk with me, wasn't vulgar, and was well educated. I found out he had been through massage school. I explained to him my fantasy for her and told him that she had been unwilling to agree. He asked me about her and what she liked and didn't like. We traded pictures and I was very impressed so I decided on using him for the massage.

Saturday night rolled around and we dropped the ******* off at their grandparents. After that I took her to dinner and we enjoyed a quiet dinner without kiddos screaming and yelling. I had rented a motel room that had a Jacuzzi in it and had gone there earlier in the day with her favorite bottle of wine and the stuff we would need for the massage. I took a blind fold and glasses and some of her lingerie for the evening.

We arrived at the hotel about 8 pm and I filled the Jacuzzi with water and turned it on for her to get in and relax since Jonathan wasn't to show up till 9:30. As she took her clothes off, I poured her a glass of wine and explained to her that she was set up to have a massage. I told her that the hotel offered massages for guest and that I had asked for them to set one up for her. She was reluctant about it but said that since I would be there, it would be ok. I told her there was nothing to worry about. I explained that I had packed a blindfold to add to the fantasy, and that she could think it was me. So at 9:00, I helped her to dry off and had her lay face down on the bed. I put the blindfold on her and nibbled at her ear just to get her going a little. I then covered her up with a towel as to make this look completely professional. I pulled out her favorite massage oil from the house which is a blend of herbs to produce an aroma for sensuality and tranquility. She knew she would be fucking another man before the night was through, but she had not idea what kind of man.

At 9:30 there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Tyrell was standing there in a nice pair of slacks, a button down dress shirt, and a nice pair of dress shoes. I said hello and he said "Hello there, my name is Tyrell and I was informed that I had a massage scheduled in this room." I said "please come in as the massage is for April, my wife." He entered the room and I swear he had to be 6'5". He probably weighed 230 but was muscular and very trimmed. He made his introduction to April even though she had the blindfold on. He told her that she would be receiving a full body massage and he hoped that she would enjoy it and remember it forever. He asked if there was a bathroom he could use and that he needed to change into his massage attire. I pointed him to the bathroom saying that he could change in there. As he went in to use the restroom, I could tell she was nervous. I told her I would be there the whole time and to just relax and think of me. Tyrell emerged from the bathroom and was naked as we had discussed. His huge cock hung down at least 9 inches and he wasn't even hard yet. He washed his hands and walked over to the bed. He proceeded to ask April if she was ready to begin and she nodded her head yes.

He started by standing on the side of the bed and bending over stroking her back. After a few minutes of this, he asked her if it was ok for him to kneel on the bed to get a better angle. She agreed and he knelt next to her and began to stroke and knead her back. He slowly folded the towel down to where it was just resting on her but. He proceeded to massage her back, shoulders and neck for the next 30 minutes. She was relaxing real well at this point and starting to take deeper breaths. He then moved to her legs and spread them ever so slightly to be able to access her complete leg on both sides. He stroked her legs first on the back of her thighs and calves. He then moved inward to the inner thigh and stroked there for a while. Occasionally, his fingers would lightly brush her pussy lips and she would gasp lightly thinking it went unheard. He finished her legs and massaged her feet and arms before asking her to turn over. He said that the towel would be in the way and asked if he could remove it off her. He told her it was totally up to her though. She agreed in what seemed to be a reluctant nod, but there was something strange about it. He removed the towel and I could see his member starting to grow as he looked at her body. She has an unshaven pussy which is one thing he was extremely happy about as it seems nowadays, every female shaves almost. He again focused on her massage and started with her upper body.

First he worked on her shoulders some more and then her stomach. He did not ask her if she was okay with the next part, but I found she was. He started massaging her breast from the outer skin where they meet her chest and started moving inward. He reached her areole on the first one and slowly started rubbing his big fingers around it. As he did this, her nipple started to harden even though he had not touched it yet. He did not touch that nipple yet and he moved to the other side doing the same thing. He brought both of her nipples to full attention. After they were standing up, he slowly dripped some oil on them and started rubbing them. You could see April's stomach twitching as he did this. He teased her nipples and lightly pinched them while tugging on them, working to turn her on more. He stopped doing that and move down to her legs again. This time he started at her feet and worked his way up. As he moved his hand slowly to the inside of her legs, he would pull and slightly spread her legs apart from each other in the process. Pretty soon she had her legs spread enough to where he could massage her thighs and see her full pussy at the same time. He worked on her thighs and in the process would lightly touch her pussy to see if she complained. After this was done for a short amount of time, he said he was going to finish her full body massage on the last part of her abdomen. He began right up where her bush started, worked her hips and all around. He slowly would move his fingers in between her legs where the leg met the pelvis and slide his fingers down to her asshole and back up lightly running his fingers over both her ass and pussy.

He then began to work at her pussy more and was rubbing her inner and outer lips. He massaged her clit and she was positioning herself for a better contact. He then slowly fit one of his fingers at her opening and worked it in and out of her slowly. She started to move her hips to meet his finger as it would thrust inward. He then put a second finger in followed shortly by a third and she loved it. He removed his hand that was massaging her clit and replaced it with his tongue. She reached over and felt his bare leg next to her arm. She then surprised me as she grabbed his leg and had him position himself over her. They were now in the sixty-nine position and she had a massive black cock right above her lips. She reached up and grabbed his cock at the base and I watched as her hand moved up his cock. I thought she would have a heart attack when she reached the tip and realized how big his cock was. Fully hard, he was eleven and a half inched long and about seven inches around. He was licking at her pussy and matching her every move when she slowly opened her mouth and proceeded to start licking the tip of his cock. I thought he was going to loose when she started. She was not able to get his cock very far into her mouth, maybe three or four inches as she doesn't like to go down often, but while she did this she was also stroking his cock at the same rhythm. He was enjoying the whole scenario and she was starting to get worked up to her first orgasm as he continued his domination of her clit with his tongue. Her legs started quivering as she came for the first time. She bucked her hips and gasped for air all the while sucking harder on him while grasping his cock tightly. She then started to pull away as she now was ready to play out the fantasy I had brought up so many months ago, though she did not realize it yet.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and motioned for him to position himself between her legs. His shaft was now positioned at the entrance of her wet and willing opening. He asked her if she was ready for it and she just smiled. Tyrell slowly started to work the head of his cock at her opening, teasing her. She had never had a man this size before but fortunately she was so hot by now that her pussy juices were flowing. He then slowly slid the head in and she grimaced a little due to the muscles being stretched. He took his time and let her adjust to his size. He proceeded to do this through the beginning slowly sliding his cock in little by little. Around 6 inches was in and she was starting to feel a mixture of pain and pleasure deep inside of her. He would move his cock in and out slowly to help her adjust to the size and depth he was going in her. At about 8 inches, he pulled back and pushed the rest of his cock deep into her until his balls slapped up against her ass. This sent pain through her whole abdomen but he stayed there and let her cervix adjust to the size. The pain started to fade and she felt more pleasure that she had never known before. His cock filled her completely up and she loved it.

At this point, he slowly started to move his huge dick in and out of her increasing speed as he went. She was now feeling the pleasure of his movements and was working her hips to match him. His cock glistened in the light from the wetness she had. She was moving in and out of her and she was nearing orgasm two which she has never done in a single session. He kept going and started to work his cock all the way out to the tip and then all the way in again. After about 6 full strokes like that, she came again. This time she started to squirt which was new to her and she started to get embarrassed. He told her not to and explained that he was trying to get her to experience new things. Just like that, she was back into it. He made her cum at least half a dozen times and was able to hold his for all this time. He was working his member in and out of her and you could tell that he was going to cum pretty soon. His balls we the size of golf balls and as he tensed up, he told her, this is for you. At that point he came and filled her with the thickest white cum I have ever seen. He filled her with so much cum, it was flowing around his cock and out onto the sheets. She was absolutely in heaven as he started to move off of her. I jerked my own load onto the floor at the site of this black king filling my wife's pussy with such a huge load. He asked her if she wanted more and she nodded yes. After that, I asked her if she was ready for her surprise. She didn't know what I meant, so at that time, I removed the blindfold and introduced her to her black masseuse. She smiled and reached up to kiss him and then took his massive cock in her hand. She looked at me and said "thanks for the surprise, but I knew anyone this big was black. We all laughed at that and then I watched as they kissed passionately and began fucking again.

View attachment 9778
I’d love to do that for my wife

Back