A sub cuck for sex but a also dom for protection?

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
I see all these posts about and from very submissive, very bi cuckolds, which hubby is one. However, on the few occasions where my male guest was too rough, hubby turned into the incredible hulk to protect me. Do you protect your wife?

My hubby is what I call Alpha cuck (this name was brought to my attention by another bull)! He still gets to fuck me and other woman but must obey and take humiliation from me when I am with my bbc's. His #1 role is to be there for protection, I have been lucky so far and all the black men I have been with have been very respectful and usually discussed before hand what acceptable!

Although I do love hubby being present, and I do feel 'safer', I'm not so sure how much use hubby would be! LOL
Think I would have to protect hubby!

image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg image.png I am there for my girlfriend,but she go's to see the 4 guys that she works with,an get used an abused,pretty rough sometimes,slapped around,brutally ass fucked,pissed on,an in.gang fuck by countless men an boys,an even made to fuck a pit bull,once.an she still go's back for more.she told me she can't help herself,she loves being done this way,then hates herself afterwards,also said no way would she ever let white men do the things that black men do to her,I am not aloud to go with her to these parties.

I see all these posts about and from very submissive, very bi cuckolds, which hubby is one. However, on the few occasions where my male guest was too rough, hubby turned into the incredible hulk to protect me. Do you protect your wife?
Unfailingly. Rarely have had to, but I've won when I have.

Absolutely. One of the reasons my wife wants me there is for her protection. I may be a cuck but I am a former college wrestler and have also boxed so I can handle myself very well and of course number one is to protect my hotwife

Back