A Soldier on the Trail

Emma R

Female
My boyfriend and I arrived at the trailhead late in the afternoon. We were going to run the woodland trails that wound through the state park. Since he was an elite distance runner, he opted for a nine mile course that had some challenging hills. I was a recreational jogger, so I was going to do a 10K course. We figured on finishing our runs at about the same time and would meet at the trailhead when we were through.

The run started out well. I enjoyed running through the woods. The isolation was nice, and there was plenty of wildlife out and about. After a couple miles, it started getting hot, so I took off my sweat shirt. I was wearing a red sports bra and low cut black spandex shorts, and the breeze felt good on my skin.

As the trail began to wind its way up a small hill, I came around a cutback and there in front of me was a shirtless man facing a tree while relieving himself. He was a tall lean black man, dressed in camouflage trousers and boots.. He turned slightly when he heard me approach, and I got a glimpse of his cock. He was big, much bigger than my boyfriend's. I stopped...kinda shocked, kinda embarrassed. He saw that I was looking at him and shot me an embarrassd smile. He immediately apologized to me and made some comment about how when you gotta go you gotta go. I apologized to him for staring. We exchanged introductions and made a little small talk. He was home on leave from the Army after being in Afghanistan for the past year. He told me he just needed some time by himself after coming back from oversees and had set up camp nearby at a place he had come to often when he was in high school. After a moment or two, we said our "Nice meeting you," good byes, and I resumed my run.

I hit the three mile marker and turned to run the three mile back to where I started. The sun was going down now, and it was getting kind of chilly. I realized I had left my sweatshirt hanging on a tree branch back where I had talked to the soldier. I couldn't get the vision of that big cock out of my mind. I wondered how big it was when hard. I had been with my current boyfriend for coming up on two years, and had not had that much experience with men prior to that. The men I had been with were not nearly as big as the soldier. I was wondering what it would be like to be with him in bed. I had a girlfriend who was dating a black guy, and she always told me the sex with him was pretty fantastic. I was thinking about holding that big cock in my hand, and totally into this fantasy trip with him when I stepped on a tree root, rolled my ankle, and went down hard. I knew it was a bad sprain.

Now I was in a fix. It was getting darker, and I was a long way from the rendezvous point with my boyfiriend. I limped along, painfully, and thankfully saw my sweat shirt hanging on the tree branch. Knowing the soldier's camp had to be near by, I called out to him...Soon he emerged from the woods and hurried over to me. I showed him my injured foot and ankle, and he picked me up and carried me to his campsite.

He put a wool blanket over his sleeping bag and laid me down on it. After carefully removing my shoe and sock, he shook his head, and confirmed what I already knew...bad sprain. I told him that my boyfriend was waiting for me at the trail head, about two miles away. I thought he might come looking for me. Without a word, the soldier wrapped me up in the blanket and picked me up with little effort. "Well, if he does come looking, let's meet him halfway."I put my arms around his powerful neck and shoulders, and away we went.

He took long strides and we seemed to be moving pretty fast. I kept asking him if he was getting tired, and he kept replying, "No," but from his labored breathing I knew he was. We had gone about a mile, and would have kept going, but I told him I needed to stop. There was a little clearing up ahead, sort of a small meadow which was strewn with large boulders.

He set me down on the blanket and sat on one of the boulders,to rest.He asked me about my foot. And I told him it was fine. He told me a little bit about his unit, and what they had been doing in the war. After some more small talk, there was a long pause where we just looked at each other. Normally, I'm a pretty shy person, but I got up as best I could, put my arms around his neck, and gave him a long passionate French kiss. He kissed me back, and soon we were both naked. My B-cup breasts seemed so small in his hands as he played with me. He spent a lot of time on my nipples, sucking them hard, and keeping them hard. I dropped to my knees and got between his legs and began sucking his cock. It was far bigger than anything I had before, and I was having a little trouble getting it in my small mouth. The soldier gently held my head in his big hands, brushed my hair away from my eyes, and spoke to me in soft reassuring tones, telling me how good it felt and how pretty I was.. He told me not to try to get it all in my mouth, but to just lick him because if felt so good.

After a few minutes of enjoying his big beautiful cock and balls, he put me on my back and positioned his cock against my pussy. I was really wet and ready, and I began to breath faster as I felt the tip of his cock against my vaginal orafice. He entered me slowly, filling me as I had never been filled before. It was like losing my virginity all over again. He was on top of me now and fucking me with long smooth strokes. I was wishing it would go on forever, when I felt the head of his cock begin to throb..."Oh no," I thought to myself, "he's coming."

He filled me with several spurts of his hot sperm, and I had not yet had my orgasm. I was like WTF, the best sex of my life and I didn't come? This isn't happening.He had collapsed on top of me after he came, breathing heavily, but I was not finished. I clamped my ankles hard around his waste and by pulling down on his left shoulder and straining with all my might, I was able to flip him to his back.I used my vaginal muscles to hold his softening cock in place and began to ride him. I was going to have an orgasm, and that was all there was to it.

My efforts began to pay off because after some moaning and mild protest on his part, he began to get hard again. God this was good. I fucked him hard as I could, slapping my petite ass up and down on that cock while he held it in those strong calloused hands, and it wasn't long before we both climaxed together. I was sure my screaming would be picked up by my boyfriend if he was out looking for me, so we quickly got dressed, and started back toward the trail head.

It was totally dark when we arrived, and walked up on my boyfriend who was talking to a ranger. After hearing my story, the ranger drove off, and I got in my boyfriend's car to for the trip home. Before the soldier left, I had him write down his name and address. I said I was going to write a thank you note to his commanding officer (Yeah, right).

As he handed me his information, he leaned into the open front door and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek. He said that "helping me was the highlight of his year." I responded with a nicer kiss back, and, yes, it was on the lips with tongue. As he walked off, my boyfriend called after him about how he didn't really appreciate him kissing me like that. The soldier just smiled, and shrugged a sort of "sorry about that." Before turning to make his way back to the campsite, we locked eyes again. I nodded, and he nodded. We had not seen the last of each other, and my boyfriend didn't miss anything about our non-verbal good bye.

All the way home I caught hell from him about kissing the soldier, and whether I liked it, and wondering if anything else happened, blah, blah, blah... I just sat there with a smirk...if you only knew guy, if you only knew. I then texted my girlfriend about moving in with her for a while.

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I arrived at the trailhead late in the afternoon. We were going to run the woodland trails that wound through the state park. Since he was an elite distance runner, he opted for a nine mile course that had some challenging hills. I was a recreational jogger, so I was going to do a 10K course. We figured on finishing our runs at about the same time and would meet at the trailhead when we were through.

The run started out well. I enjoyed running through the woods. The isolation was nice, and there was plenty of wildlife out and about. After a couple miles, it started getting hot, so I took off my sweat shirt. I was wearing a red sports bra and low cut black spandex shorts, and the breeze felt good on my skin.

As the trail began to wind its way up a small hill, I came around a cutback and there in front of me was a shirtless man facing a tree while relieving himself. He was a tall lean black man, dressed in camouflage trousers and boots.. He turned slightly when he heard me approach, and I got a glimpse of his cock. He was big, much bigger than my boyfriend's. I stopped...kinda shocked, kinda embarrassed. He saw that I was looking at him and shot me an embarrassd smile. He immediately apologized to me and made some comment about how when you gotta go you gotta go. I apologized to him for staring. We exchanged introductions and made a little small talk. He was home on leave from the Army after being in Afghanistan for the past year. After a moment or two, we said our "Nice meeting you," good byes, and I resumed my run.

I hit the three mile marker and turned to run the three mile back to where I started. The sun was going down now, and it was getting kind of chilly. I realized I had left my sweatshirt hanging on a tree branch back where I had talked to the soldier. I couldn't get the vision of that big cock out of my mind. I wondered how big it was when hard. I had been with my current boyfriend for coming up on two years, and had not had that much experience with men prior to that. The men I had been with were not nearly as big as the soldier. I was wondering what it would be like to be with him in bed. I had a girlfriend who was dating a black guy, and she always told me the sex with him was pretty fantastic. I was thinking about holding that big cock in my hand, and totally into this fantasy trip with him when I stepped on a tree root, rolled my ankle, and went down hard. I knew it was a bad sprain.

Now I was in a fix. It was getting darker, and I was a long way from the rendezvous point with my boyfiriend. I limped along, painfully, and thankfully saw my sweat shirt hanging on the tree branch. Knowing the soldier's camp had to be near by, I called out to him...Soon he emerged from the woods and hurried over to me. I showed him my injured foot and ankle, and he picked me up and carried me to his campsite.

He put a wool blanket over his sleeping bag and laid me down on it. After carefully removing my shoe and sock, he shook his head, and confirmed what I already knew...bad sprain. I told him that my boyfriend was waiting for me at the trail head, about two miles away. I thought he might come looking for me. Without a word, the soldier wrapped me up in the blanket and picked me up with little effort. "Well, if he does come looking, let's meet him halfway."I put my arms around his powerful neck and shoulders, and away we went.

He took long strides and we seemed to be moving pretty fast. I kept asking him if he was getting tired, and he kept replying, "No," but from his labored breathing I knew he was. We had gone about a mile, and would have kept going, but I told him I needed to stop. There was a little clearing up ahead, sort of a small meadow which was strewn with large boulders.

He set me down on the blanket and sat on one of the boulders,to rest.He asked me about my foot. And I told him it was fine. He told me a little bit about his unit, and what they had been doing in the war. After some more small talk, there was a long pause where we just looked at each other. Normally, I'm a pretty shy person, but I got up as best I could, put my arms around his neck, and gave him a long passionate French kiss. He kissed me back, and soon we were both naked. My B-cup breasts seemed so small in his hands as he played with me. He spent a lot of time on my nipples, sucking them hard, and keeping them hard. I dropped to my knees and got between his legs and began sucking his cock. It was far bigger than anything I had before, and I was having a little trouble getting it in my small mouth. The soldier gently held my head in his big hands, brushed my hair away from my eyes, and spoke to me in soft reassuring tones, telling me how good it felt and how pretty I was.. He told me not to try to get it all in my mouth, but to just lick him because if felt so good.

After a few minutes of enjoying his big beautiful cock and balls, he put me on my back and positioned his cock against my pussy. I was really wet and ready, and I began to breath faster as I felt the tip of his cock against my vaginal orafice. He entered me slowly, filling me as I had never been filled before. It was like losing my virginity all over again. He was on top of me now and fucking me with long smooth strokes. I was wishing it would go on forever, when I felt the head of his cock begin to throb..."Oh no," I thought to myself, "he's coming."

He filled me with several spurts of his hot sperm, and I had not yet had my orgasm. I was like WTF, the best sex of my life and I didn't come? This isn't happening.He had collapsed on top of me after he came, breathing heavily, but I was not finished. I clamped my ankles hard around his waste and by pulling down on his left shoulder and straining with all my might, I was able to flip him to his back.I used my vaginal muscles to hold his softening cock in place and began to ride him. I was going to have an orgasm, and that was all there was to it.

My efforts began to pay off because after some moaning and mild protest on his part, he began to get hard again. God this was good. I fucked him hard as I could, slapping my petite ass up and down on that cock while he held it in those strong calloused hands, and it wasn't long before we both climaxed together. I was sure my screaming would be picked up by my boyfriend if he was out looking for me, so we quickly got dressed, and started back toward the trail head.

It was totally dark when we arrived, and walked up on my boyfriend who was talking to a ranger. After hearing my story, the ranger drove off, and I got in my boyfriend's car to for the trip home. Before the soldier left, I had him write down his name and address. I said I was going to write a thank you note to his commanding officer (Yeah, right).

As he handed me his information, he leaned into the open front door and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek. He said that "helping me was the highlight of his year." I responded with a nicer kiss back, and, yes, it was on the lips with tongue. As he walked off, my boyfriend called after him about how he didn't really appreciate him kissing me like that. The soldier just smiled, and shrugged a sort of "sorry about that." Before turning to make his way back to the campsite, we locked eyes again. I nodded, and he nodded. We had not seen the last of each other, and my boyfriend didn't miss anything about our non-verbal good bye.

All the way home I caught hell from him about kissing the soldier, and whether I liked it, and wondering if anything else happened, blah, blah, blah... I just sat there with a smirk...if you only knew guy, if you only knew. I then texted my girlfriend about moving in with her for a while.
thank you for taking care of a soilder

thank you for taking care of a soilder
Lol/ yeah ditto.

Another hot story Emma. Keep up the great story telling. One bit of feedback, in the original introduction of the solider you never mentioned that he had a campsite nearby as when the female jogger was coming back and you mentioned she rolled her ankle and called out to the solider this was the first we heard about him camping.

Besides that I loved the story.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the feedback big...I think I fixed that error. Check it out again. Happy New Year, Emma

Thanks BBB, Love to read your stuff, and happy to give feedback. I've got Fifty Shades of Grey too. Haven't read it yet but saw the preview for the movie. I think it comes out in March...can't wait, but wondering if I should read it now or wait until after I see the movie. I know a little bit about the plot and I think I'll identify with Anastasia...anyway, be in touch.

Back