Caliblack

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
This is a great website with an amazing community behind it. With that being said it seems like alot of people hear never get the experience of meeting one another. That has to change, so I'm proposing the idea of a BBC Party of the highest caliber. An event where the lovley women and the grand bulls of B2W get to meet for a fun and sexy event. The set up could work like so, the bulls and ladies meet at a later specified hotel. The evening starts off with some light chatter, mingling among the guests, followed by some entertainment. After that's all said and done we move on to the main event a bbc gangbang. One where no lady or bull gets left out. A gangbang were the ladies are all left full and all balls left empty. As for the cucks I didn't forget about you, you guys can watch all this go down, join in on the fun, and even clean up the guys and gals afterwards. Though for all this to work I need you, yes YOU. If you intrested respond to this thread, hit me up, heck even use a smoke signal if you have to I just need to see who's intrested so WE can plan this out more and have a great time.

That sounds like a pretty koo idea. I'm here in socal and would love to get into something like that (and I could provide video services for anyone interested).
I say 2 gatherings. 1 in the day and 1 at night since we all have different schedules.
Keep me posted

This is a great website with an amazing community behind it. With that being said it seems like alot of people hear never get the experience of meeting one another. That has to change, so I'm proposing the idea of a BBC Party of the highest caliber. An event where the lovley women and the grand bulls of B2W get to meet for a fun and sexy event. The set up could work like so, the bulls and ladies meet at a later specified hotel. The evening starts off with some light chatter, mingling among the guests, followed by some entertainment. After that's all said and done we move on to the main event a bbc gangbang. One where no lady or bull gets left out. A gangbang were the ladies are all left full and all balls left empty. As for the cucks I didn't forget about you, you guys can watch all this go down, join in on the fun, and even clean up the guys and gals afterwards. Though for all this to work I need you, yes YOU. If you intrested respond to this thread, hit me up, heck even use a smoke signal if you have to I just need to see who's intrested so WE can plan this out more and have a great time.
I'm there, me Myra

Hey guys glad to see there you amazing people have some interest in this idea. I just wanted to update you as to what's going on. As of now, with the help of another I've actually found a few places this can go down at. The idea is that we'll meet up before hand at something like a bar or club then make our way to the hotel were the fun can really start. You're free to bring what you like whether it be drinks, snacks, toys, ect. Im trying to really gauge how many people would be willling to come so it help of you shoot me a quick pm. Thanks

Back