A sneak-peak into the BigBlackBull's Dungeon

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Come over and enter the BigBlackBull's Dungeon affair if you dare. Read stories like these and many more there:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pics-of-chics-in-the-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/

@Kum Hoar
My dear little cum-whore, now see you are one of my favorites because you know exactly how to please your Master. I would send you a golden-ticket to come to the Big-Black-Bull's Chocolate Factory mansion and upon stepping through the front entrance you would be met by two masked men. One would immediately strip you naked and the other would take your clothes away. Then you would be given a black collar with a loop in the front center in which a chain could be connected and used to pull you forward.
Eyes-Wide-Shut-358.jpg

Next one of my loyal cuckold-sissy-boi's would ******* you down a long passage as no Bull would be allowed to touch you before me...
Eyes-Wide-Shut_29884_4db500515e73d60455000312_1303866389.jpg

You would be walked down a long hallway passage and paraded in front of a long line of Black-Bulls and other couples and cuckold-hubbies all wearing masks.
eyes+wide+shut+1999.jpg

They would all be starring at your hot body and you will feel both uncomfortable in your own skin with so many eyes on you - yet your pussy-cat would clench and become so wet with the curiosity of what is to come next.
a-temp-qos1-png.661765

Then finally you would be clothed once more briefly with a robe and brought into a large Dungeon room with your BigblackBull Master seated in the center wearing a red hooded cape from a Matador I slain during a run-with-the BigBlackBull festival. This will begin the special ceremony I have in store for you.
dvd_eyes.jpg

You would be brought forward and left to stand alone before me your Master the Great and Mighty High-Exalted BigBlackBull76
hqdefault.jpg

You would be so nervous standing in front of me as I would not say a word and you would be wondering in your mind what am I thinking, and what is about to happen to you
eyes.jpg

Then I would stand and a group of loyal-submissive-sexy white woman would circle around me. I would swing a chalice that has some incense and other herbs which excite the phermones of white-woman to make them excitingly horny,
a-temp-qos5-jpg.661759

My merry band of loyal-cum-whores would all bow down in prostrate submission to their Black-Bull-God
a-temp-qos6-jpg.661760

Then as the smoke would swirl and engulf the room, the women will drop their robes and all get naked and start to kiss, rub, and lick one another
a-temp-qos7-jpg.661761

And this would be done in an orderly fashion as I would turn in a 360 degree motion with only the loyal cum-sluts kissing and rubbing in the direction in which I would be facing while all others would remain kneeling in an upright position like a dog waiting for their Master to give them an order
a-temp-qos1-png.661764

Then after all woman kissed around me in a 360 motion, they would all stand simultaneously
Abigail+Good+naked+Eyes+Wide+Shut+%281%29.jpg

and you would be in the center and 3 would disrobe you with one on each-side and one behind you would knee you in the back of your knees forsing you to kneel before me and kiss my feet,
whore.jpg

And I would step forward and gently lift your head up with my hand then immediately smack you on your cheek with my hand then shove my huge-hard-10"-BBC into your mouth. Your eyes would pop wide-open from the shock but then you would remember that you have a crowd watching. I would then finally speak saying "you little cum-slut, show me why you deserve to be the center-of-attention and receive the blessing of the Big-Black-Bull Master's cock and to be fucked by all of my Black Bulls.

tumblr_mrgalalexu1snng2ko1_400.gif

You would be so eager to show to me and the crowd that you are the best cum-whore and worthy of our respect, admiration, and have the ability to command and demand that all eyes are kept locked on you as you will demonstrate how a real BBC-luvin cum-slut does it. And you would be sucking, and then fucking me like your life was depended on you pleasing and wearing me out to escape and live to breath fresh air and see another precious day in your short life.
tumblr_n3dlb2abvh1rq93veo1_400.gif

And after I have finished allowing you to please me I will snap my fingers and everyone robed with masks would step-back while a group of Black Bulls would emerge and step forward from out of the crowd and surround you. And I have specially selected these Black Bulls. They are hard-core Bulls who were mostly all just released from prison and haven't fucked any pussy in a good long while so they are really energetic and waiting to make up for a few lost years so they won't stop until they have had enough.

Again you would kneel and be covered with BBC's in every direction, angle, and no matter which way you turned to look you would have a BBC pointing you in your face and mouth
tumblr_mktwngWcA01sny350o1_400.gif

And after you have sucked the cocks of so many black-bulls with Masks and have all of them extremely hard, wet, and erect they would begin to use and abuse every hole in your body they are able to get their cocks into, and sometimes 2 in one-hole with 2 cocks in your ass, mouth, and pussy at the same time.
bgb1203012.jpg

You would be outnumbered, and over-whelmed with no where to go or run to until you have fucked your way out of the ordeal realizing the only way out is through the gang of Bulls and wearing them out so you could crawl away.

And all over the dungeon and in the mansion you would hear the sounds of other horny-white-wives, cum-sluts, and cum-whores like @hotjen, @madmd11, @Vivian, @phoenix81, @baruschka, @NicciNJ, @wendy731, @4her,@angiluvsitmore,@enria, @Nadja_for_BBC, @Malla Kor and so many other BBC-luvin-cumbuckets getting fucked out of their minds and yelling in ******* from the huge cocks of other Black Bulls. And I would be sitting back in my chair with 3 of my loyal cum-sluts surrounding me licking every inch of my Majestic hard-body, and worshiping the holy-long-black-staff that stands upright like an obelisk between my legs.
tumblr_m49zdzL6q81rt1e06o1_1280.png

And finally after the long-night of thoroughly being fucked by so many rough and tough Black bulls, fluffed and cleaned-up by cuckolded submissive sissy-bois, only to be fucked over and over again, your limp body would be finally picked-up after falling ******* from all of the amazing fucking and intense multiple orgasms until you *******. You would wake up a day later laying naked in your own bed only to wonder if the whole thing was a dream. But when you open your eyes much to your surprise, a mask would have been left on the pillow next to you as a subtle reminder of your experience.
a-temp-qos10-jpg.661755

~ And every-night thereafter you would have the most amazing dreams about the extra-ordinary out-of-body erotic night you ever experienced in your entire life and the one Dominant Man who made it all happen,
Your Dungeon Master - The BigBoss BigBlackBull76
article-1199650-05B5AC20000005DC-657_634x408.jpg

Come over and enter the BigBlackBull's Dungeon affair if you dare. Read stories like these and many more there:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/pics-of-chics-in-the-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/

@Kum Hoar
My dear little cum-whore, now see you are one of my favorites because you know exactly how to please your Master. I would send you a golden-ticket to come to the Big-Black-Bull's Chocolate Factory mansion and upon stepping through the front entrance you would be met by two masked men. One would immediately strip you naked and the other would take your clothes away. Then you would be given a black collar with a loop in the front center in which a chain could be connected and used to pull you forward.
Eyes-Wide-Shut-358.jpg

Next one of my loyal cuckold-sissy-boi's would ******* you down a long passage as no Bull would be allowed to touch you before me...
Eyes-Wide-Shut_29884_4db500515e73d60455000312_1303866389.jpg

You would be walked down a long hallway passage and paraded in front of a long line of Black-Bulls and other couples and cuckold-hubbies all wearing masks.
eyes+wide+shut+1999.jpg

They would all be starring at your hot body and you will feel both uncomfortable in your own skin with so many eyes on you - yet your pussy-cat would clench and become so wet with the curiosity of what is to come next.
a-temp-qos1-png.661765

Then finally you would be clothed once more briefly with a robe and brought into a large Dungeon room with your BigblackBull Master seated in the center wearing a red hooded cape from a Matador I slain during a run-with-the BigBlackBull festival. This will begin the special ceremony I have in store for you.
dvd_eyes.jpg

You would be brought forward and left to stand alone before me your Master the Great and Mighty High-Exalted BigBlackBull76
hqdefault.jpg

You would be so nervous standing in front of me as I would not say a word and you would be wondering in your mind what am I thinking, and what is about to happen to you
eyes.jpg

Then I would stand and a group of loyal-submissive-sexy white woman would circle around me. I would swing a chalice that has some incense and other herbs which excite the phermones of white-woman to make them excitingly horny,
a-temp-qos5-jpg.661759

My merry band of loyal-cum-whores would all bow down in prostrate submission to their Black-Bull-God
a-temp-qos6-jpg.661760

Then as the smoke would swirl and engulf the room, the women will drop their robes and all get naked and start to kiss, rub, and lick one another
a-temp-qos7-jpg.661761

And this would be done in an orderly fashion as I would turn in a 360 degree motion with only the loyal cum-sluts kissing and rubbing in the direction in which I would be facing while all others would remain kneeling in an upright position like a dog waiting for their Master to give them an order
a-temp-qos1-png.661764

Then after all woman kissed around me in a 360 motion, they would all stand simultaneously
Abigail+Good+naked+Eyes+Wide+Shut+%281%29.jpg

and you would be in the center and 3 would disrobe you with one on each-side and one behind you would knee you in the back of your knees forsing you to kneel before me and kiss my feet,
whore.jpg

And I would step forward and gently lift your head up with my hand then immediately smack you on your cheek with my hand then shove my huge-hard-10"-BBC into your mouth. Your eyes would pop wide-open from the shock but then you would remember that you have a crowd watching. I would then finally speak saying "you little cum-slut, show me why you deserve to be the center-of-attention and receive the blessing of the Big-Black-Bull Master's cock and to be fucked by all of my Black Bulls.

tumblr_mrgalalexu1snng2ko1_400.gif

You would be so eager to show to me and the crowd that you are the best cum-whore and worthy of our respect, admiration, and have the ability to command and demand that all eyes are kept locked on you as you will demonstrate how a real BBC-luvin cum-slut does it. And you would be sucking, and then fucking me like your life was depended on you pleasing and wearing me out to escape and live to breath fresh air and see another precious day in your short life.
tumblr_n3dlb2abvh1rq93veo1_400.gif

And after I have finished allowing you to please me I will snap my fingers and everyone robed with masks would step-back while a group of Black Bulls would emerge and step forward from out of the crowd and surround you. And I have specially selected these Black Bulls. They are hard-core Bulls who were mostly all just released from prison and haven't fucked any pussy in a good long while so they are really energetic and waiting to make up for a few lost years so they won't stop until they have had enough.

Again you would kneel and be covered with BBC's in every direction, angle, and no matter which way you turned to look you would have a BBC pointing you in your face and mouth
tumblr_mktwngWcA01sny350o1_400.gif

And after you have sucked the cocks of so many black-bulls with Masks and have all of them extremely hard, wet, and erect they would begin to use and abuse every hole in your body they are able to get their cocks into, and sometimes 2 in one-hole with 2 cocks in your ass, mouth, and pussy at the same time.
bgb1203012.jpg

You would be outnumbered, and over-whelmed with no where to go or run to until you have fucked your way out of the ordeal realizing the only way out is through the gang of Bulls and wearing them out so you could crawl away.

And all over the dungeon and in the mansion you would hear the sounds of other horny-white-wives, cum-sluts, and cum-whores like @hotjen, @madmd11, @Vivian, @phoenix81, @baruschka, @NicciNJ, @wendy731, @4her,@angiluvsitmore,@enria, @Nadja_for_BBC, @Malla Kor and so many other BBC-luvin-cumbuckets getting fucked out of their minds and yelling in ******* from the huge cocks of other Black Bulls. And I would be sitting back in my chair with 3 of my loyal cum-sluts surrounding me licking every inch of my Majestic hard-body, and worshiping the holy-long-black-staff that stands upright like an obelisk between my legs.
tumblr_m49zdzL6q81rt1e06o1_1280.png

And finally after the long-night of thoroughly being fucked by so many rough and tough Black bulls, fluffed and cleaned-up by cuckolded submissive sissy-bois, only to be fucked over and over again, your limp body would be finally picked-up after falling ******* from all of the amazing fucking and intense multiple orgasms until you *******. You would wake up a day later laying naked in your own bed only to wonder if the whole thing was a dream. But when you open your eyes much to your surprise, a mask would have been left on the pillow next to you as a subtle reminder of your experience.
a-temp-qos10-jpg.661755

~ And every-night thereafter you would have the most amazing dreams about the extra-ordinary out-of-body erotic night you ever experienced in your entire life and the one Dominant Man who made it all happen,
Your Dungeon Master - The BigBoss BigBlackBull76
article-1199650-05B5AC20000005DC-657_634x408.jpg

Yes Master! I would be most honored to be used in this way, over and over again and again and afterwards submit to pain and ******* at the hands of the attendees.

Back